GadgetCity Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69033

chuckdogg80

04-09-2007 08:50:37

Hi All,
I am still a little green with all of this, and have a question regarding GadgetCity. I signed up a few weeks ago, and did all 4 of my required offers in one day. Out of the offers that I completed, only 2 are showing as "In Progress", while the others say the usual "Pending". How long does it normally take GC to get an offer to In Progress, and am I safe to cancel trial offers before it reads In Progress. Thanks for any advice!

fatinma

04-09-2007 09:29:25

[quote04dbdcfc9d="chuckdogg80"]Hi All,
I am still a little green with all of this, and have a question regarding GadgetCity. I signed up a few weeks ago, and did all 4 of my required offers in one day. Out of the offers that I completed, only 2 are showing as "In Progress", while the others say the usual "Pending". How long does it normally take GC to get an offer to In Progress, and am I safe to cancel trial offers before it reads In Progress. Thanks for any advice![/quote04dbdcfc9d]

takes 45 days.

I did a gadgetcity.com site on the 45th day for all three offers, they showed as completed.

Now, once you are completed, you have to wait about another month or two before you get your gift.

if you have signed up for a trial offer, you are safe to cancel it before any status changes have been made, but make sure you keep all email confirmations that you have from the offers.

tbjstet

09-09-2007 19:37:25

I have heard good things about this company, so i thought i would give them a try. Well i have tried to sign up on several of there sites and i always get a error message. I contacted them and the told me to go to there home page and do it and i get the same error. I dont know what to do. Is this happening to anyone else?

RolltheStampede

09-09-2007 21:52:03

what does the error message say, what browser are you uing, did you try it ion nother browser

bayarea05

10-09-2007 01:34:43

just wait out the 45 days.