sleeknewlaptops CS contact?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=68688

qcumber

27-08-2007 12:17:16

Looking for an actual e-mail contact for CS, rather than the web-form contact. Can someone help me?

About 15 of us started a conga, and a couple of guys in the middle have had no luck getting a response. Neither of them are newbies to DIY sites. All but a couple of their offers approved after 20 days. They did replacement offers, but no credit after a two weeks. Everyone else who did replacement offers got approved after 48 hours.

Understandably these guys are leery of throwing more good money towards bad, and are considering cutting their losses. But due to the referral thing, several others wind up in the fallout.

dmorris68

27-08-2007 12:27:00

Even if we had an address to give you, I can assure you that if they are ignoring your support tickets, they will ignore your direct e-mails. The support ticket system generates an e-mail to the support staff, so they're already getting your request in e-mail format. However if there is anything suspicious, rude, demanding, annoying, etc. in your request, they are known to ignore them, and you won't get any further by being more persistent.

I would have each of those people submit support tickets, but in cases like these where only a few out of many have such poor crediting problems, it's almost always due to user error and not I-Deal's. It's usually due to improper cookie handling or other improper procedures during the completion.

manOFice

27-08-2007 12:36:41

And publicly announcing you were in a 15 person conga won't help your chances probably...

but on topic ... keep using that contact us link, they will respond eventually, but usually if any rudeness is detected they ignore.

qcumber

27-08-2007 12:40:26

[quote6043582185="manOFice"]And publicly announcing you were in a 15 person conga won't help your chances probably...[/quote6043582185]

Why is that a problem? It's nothing more than bunch of guys at the office. Lot's of people got interested and everyone needed a referral.

tml09

28-08-2007 13:27:46

[quotea40b58fe3b]Even if we had an address to give you, I can assure you that if they are ignoring your support tickets, they will ignore your direct e-mails. The support ticket system generates an e-mail to the support staff, so they're already getting your request in e-mail format. However if there is anything suspicious, rude, demanding, annoying, etc. in your request, they are known to ignore them, and you won't get any further by being more persistent.

I would have each of those people submit support tickets, but in cases like these where only a few out of many have such poor crediting problems, it's almost always due to user error and not I-Deal's. It's usually due to improper cookie handling or other improper procedures during the completion.
[/quotea40b58fe3b]

Can't you do something about that? My brother has been waiting for about 2.5 months for a response from support after sending a letter and at least 8 emails. None have been responded to yet. Im not sure why he is on hold, but its probably a mistake on their part, as he hasnt done a freebie site before.

tml09

30-08-2007 16:56:10

?

manOFice

30-08-2007 18:30:31

If you're on hold for Ideal theres a reason for it and you won't be taken off.

RolltheStampede

03-09-2007 11:01:47

[quote11bd8d8cf9="tml09"][quote11bd8d8cf9]Even if we had an address to give you, I can assure you that if they are ignoring your support tickets, they will ignore your direct e-mails. The support ticket system generates an e-mail to the support staff, so they're already getting your request in e-mail format. However if there is anything suspicious, rude, demanding, annoying, etc. in your request, they are known to ignore them, and you won't get any further by being more persistent.

[/quote11bd8d8cf9]

Can't you do something about that? My brother has been waiting for about 2.5 months for a response from support after sending a letter and at least 8 emails. None have been responded to yet. Im not sure why he is on hold, but its probably a mistake on their part, as he hasnt done a freebie site before.[/quote11bd8d8cf9]

well if you were using computers in the same home they thats one reason