Internet Incentive Group

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67242

tpkenter

26-07-2007 07:03:17

Has anyone ever heard of this site? They have a plasma tv for 7 offers, but I have never heard of them. There doesn't seem to be any OOD's.

ILoveToys

26-07-2007 07:18:38

Do you have a link?

dmorris68

26-07-2007 07:25:56

Sounds like another Product Test Panel site. If so, those last 3 offers will set you back $1K-$2K. They usually have some sweet bonus prizes to go with it so you do get a good ROI, but the initial investment is too high for most people's tastes. The chances of something going wrong and you not getting the payout are too high in this business, IMO.

tpkenter

26-07-2007 07:27:06

Sorry, I didn't bookmark it. Stupid Me!! Their main page (www.internetincentivegroup.com) is for an ipod I think. Is the company any good?

tpkenter

26-07-2007 07:28:15

[quote782615a5f3="dmorris68"]Sounds like another Product Test Panel site. If so, those last 3 offers will set you back $1K-$2K. They usually have some sweet bonus prizes to go with it so you do get a good ROI, but the initial investment is too high for most people's tastes. The chances of something going wrong and you not getting the payout are too high in this business, IMO.[/quote782615a5f3]

Thanks for the info.

dmorris68

26-07-2007 07:30:48

WHOIS doesn't look like PTP, but for 7 offers on a plasma the last few would HAVE to be OOD's.

[code1c48ff34d52]Registrant:
c/o INTERNETINCENTIVEGROUP.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: INTERNETINCENTIVEGROUP.COM
Created on: 02-MAY-07
Expires on: 03-MAY-08
Last Updated on: 07-JUN-07

Administrative Contact:
Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
+1.360-449-5933

Technical Contact:
Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by DomainTools.com
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
+1.360-449-5933

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.INTERNETINCENTIVEGROUP.COM
NS2.INTERNETINCENTIVEGROUP.COM[/code1c48ff34d52]

tylerc

26-07-2007 07:50:10

That's not PTP, they are based out of South Carolina and the parent company is SubscriberBASE Holdings, LLC.

igneous

26-07-2007 07:51:24

If you google it you can find the link for the plasma, but their site doesnt seem to be working right now

RolltheStampede

26-07-2007 07:53:38

In the Alternative, you may contact us by writing to InternetIncentiveGroup, 263 louise avenue, Suite 160, Lathrop, CA 95330

beammeup4

26-07-2007 10:13:28

found it
http//www.internetincentivegroup.com/index.php?cmd=rotator&iid=750&subid1=CD9184&subid2=&e=&rid=96&caid=984&nfs=&vc=MTAyNHwyN3wzMzg0fDEuNXw3OTQxOTc0NnwxMnww

Tier 3 offers are blockbuster, 4 seasons wine, discover card, advantage language, road loans, global juvenile insurance, vmc, and adt.

Definitely not OOD's, but sounds too good to be true.

tylerc

26-07-2007 10:42:54

That TV doesn't include a tuner ?

mariners1999

26-07-2007 11:14:37

[quote98f4a0dc91="tylerc"]That TV doesn't include a tuner ?[/quote98f4a0dc91]

Yea but would say for most people that is no big deal. If you have digital cable or Directv/Dish network you don't need a tuner. GREAT TV valued at about 1300 or so on Ebay right now for easy offers.

Am a bit worried I have never heard of this company and have no phone/email address for them. Contact us is just a form that you fill out and they get back to you whenever they want.

Anyone have any dealings with them?

dmorris68

26-07-2007 11:31:45

[quote3a627b5b10="beammeup4"]found it
http//www.internetincentivegroup.com/index.php?cmd=rotator&iid=750&subid1=CD9184&subid2=&e=&rid=96&caid=984&nfs=&vc=MTAyNHwyN3wzMzg0fDEuNXw3OTQxOTc0NnwxMnww

Tier 3 offers are blockbuster, 4 seasons wine, discover card, advantage language, road loans, global juvenile insurance, vmc, and adt.

Definitely not OOD's, but sounds too good to be true.[/quote3a627b5b10]
Only Blockbuster and Advantage Language, possibly the insurance one, would not be OOD's. 4 Seasons Wine is not bad but isn't available to half the people due to state laws against shipping alcohol. VMC (Dish), ADT, all credit card offers, and car loans are all considered OOD.

Considering the vast majority of us have done Blockbuster (I'm still with them after nearly 2 years -- my first freebie offer) and Advantage Language (especially those of us who've done much I-Deal) then many of us would be looking at all OOD's on that page. Nothing wrong with that, it's a 50" plasma and certainly worth a few OOD's liifli you can do them. For me, for example, I used to have ADT (and would never go back), don't want Dish (prefer DirecTV but now I have fiber), can't have wine shipped to my state, and certainly don't need any more CC's. So there just isn't anything for me to do on Page 3. shrug

But the even bigger concern is that this is (thus far) an unfamiliar company so we don't know their reputation.

slambam

26-07-2007 11:33:00

4.0 Membership Requirements

4.1 Termination To enroll in and maintain a Membership in the Program, You must meet the basic requirements listed below. We reserve the right to terminate the Membership of anyone who fails to meet these requirements on an ongoing basis. If Your Membership is terminated for any reason, Your account will be closed and its contents eliminated, and under no circumstances will You collect compensation or remuneration.

4.2 Age. By registering on this Website, You certify that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.

4.3 Approved Locations. The Program is currently available only in the United States of America. You must be physically located within the United States of America while using the Program, and be a legal resident of the United States of America and have a physical mailing address in the United States of America throughout Your Membership. Residents of the state of Ohio are not permitted to enter this program.

4.4 Inaccurate Information. If any information You provide is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, or if InternetIncentiveGroup has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, InternetIncentiveGroup, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate Your Membership or account and refuse all current or future access to the Website and use of the Membership or account or suspend or terminate any portion thereof. We are not responsible for lost Credit, payments, mail or communications due to Your failure to provide valid contact information or other accurate information.

4.5 Cookies. Members must have cookies enabled. Members must access Our Sponsors' sites (where offers may be completed) through the Website. These conditions are mandatory so that the Sponsor will know that you used Our Website to reach the respective Sponsor's site.

4.6 Accounts Are Non-Transferable. Your password and account are personal to You and are not transferable. You may not allow anyone else to use Your password or account or to receive Credit earned by You. You may not use anyone else's password or account or act to accrue Credit for anyone else's account. You are responsible for keeping Your account information secret. InternetIncentiveGroup will not be liable for losses that are incurred through the use of Your account by a third party or the disclosure of Your password or account information.

4.7 Member Etiquette. You shall not tamper, hack, spoof, copy, modify, or otherwise corrupt the administration, security, or proper function of any part of InternetIncentiveGroup Website. You shall not use robots, scripts, spiders, or crawlers or similar devices with the InternetIncentiveGroup Website. Violation by You will result in termination of Membership, loss of all accrued Credit and being barring from future participation with the Program. Any decision made by InternetIncentiveGroup relating to termination of any Membership in cases of suspected abuse or violation of its rules shall be final and binding.

4.8 Your Relationship To InternetIncentiveGroup. By providing the Membership information to enroll in or maintain a Membership in the Program, You are applying to receive a service. Your relationship to InternetIncentiveGroup is one of an independent contractor and/or customer. No employee-employer relationship is created by Your use of the Website.

[b4a4cf7861c]4.9 Waiting Period. You must remain an active member for at least 30 days and observe a 30 day waiting period for completion of all Sponsor offers.[/b4a4cf7861c]

4.10 Credit Card Offers. For completion of credit card offers, the card must be activated and used by making a purchase, performing a balance transfer or acquiring a cash advance. You may complete only one (1) Discover® Card application as part of this Program.

4.11 Monitoring Your Account For Accrued Credits. You may view Your account status on the Website. The account information is updated as Credit is accrued and notice is given to InternetIncentiveGroup. Following the completion of an offer, this process may take up to 30 days. Your patience is appreciated. If You have a question about Your account status please email= email=iig@b2ccustomerservice.comiig@b2ccustomerservice.com email=iig@b2ccustomerservice.comiig@b2ccustomerservice.com/email

4.12 Accounts Subject to Change. Accounts and Credit are subject to changes for returns, cancellations, and other events. We can make these changes to Member accounts at Our sole discretion. If You disagree with the changes made, Your sole option is to cancel Your Membership.

dmorris68

26-07-2007 13:14:20

30 days isn't that unusual, I-Deal is going in the same direction. They are on at least a 20 day credit cycle, and some of their sites are now on a 30 day cycle. Gone are the old 7-day credit cycles, unfortunately.

manOFice

26-07-2007 13:15:20

[quotea2679bb08a="dmorris68"]30 days isn't that unusual, I-Deal is going in the same direction. They are on at least a 20 day credit cycle, and some of their sites are now on a 30 day cycle. Gone are the old 7-day credit cycles, unfortunately.[/quotea2679bb08a]

Someone on referral swapper had 3 ideal offers credit over night, (non replacements)

bruman

26-07-2007 13:16:54

[quote60a99386a6="dmorris68"]30 days isn't that unusual, I-Deal is going in the same direction. They are on at least a 20 day credit cycle, and some of their sites are now on a 30 day cycle. Gone are the old 7-day credit cycles, unfortunately.[/quote60a99386a6]

There are still a few sites with 7-day crediting schedules.

slambam

26-07-2007 13:22:18

Maybe im wrong. I thought that mean't a NuiTech like term, where you have to say with each offer for 30 days.

dmorris68

26-07-2007 13:22:31

[quotebbe90bcf31="manOFice"][quotebbe90bcf31="dmorris68"]30 days isn't that unusual, I-Deal is going in the same direction. They are on at least a 20 day credit cycle, and some of their sites are now on a 30 day cycle. Gone are the old 7-day credit cycles, unfortunately.[/quotebbe90bcf31]

Someone on referral swapper had 3 ideal offers credit over night, (non replacements)[/quotebbe90bcf31]
You sure those weren't after the initial crediting period though? In the past, once the initial cycle was complete, most offers usually greened overnight, whether they were replacements or not. Some people would just do a few offers to start with, wait until they got credit for those, then do the rest and get overnight credit.

[quotebbe90bcf31="bruman"][quotebbe90bcf31="dmorris68"]30 days isn't that unusual, I-Deal is going in the same direction. They are on at least a 20 day credit cycle, and some of their sites are now on a 30 day cycle. Gone are the old 7-day credit cycles, unfortunately.[/quotebbe90bcf31]

There are still a few sites with 7-day crediting schedules.[/quotebbe90bcf31]
I'm guessing they're the older ones that have been around forever (and that we've all done already)? Because all the newer ones I've seen have the longer cycle. You'd think their crediting cycles would change across all the sites at once, since I would assume they all use the same backend crediting code. But perhaps not...

dmorris68

26-07-2007 13:24:14

[quote271708237b="slambam"]Maybe im wrong. I thought that mean't a NuiTech like term, where you have to say with each offer for 30 days.[/quote271708237b]
It doesn't read like that to me, but again this is an unproven site as far as we know -- they might be vague on purpose just to have a term they can use to DQ you. shrug

edgespeeder04

26-07-2007 13:27:43

yea the lawn tractor site, so its this site doable? will anyone attempt it or not? sounds great but i dont think i will till i see some proof lol

dmorris68

26-07-2007 13:32:53

[quoted3818904ea="edgespeeder04"]yea the lawn tractor site, so its this site doable? will anyone attempt it or not? sounds great but i dont think i will till i see some proof lol[/quoted3818904ea]
That's I-Deal, so of course it's doable. It's an old site (or at least an old promotion) so I don't know if their crediting cycle is the same. It used to be 7 days like all their other sites.

Just beware, as I warned in another post, that you might actually get a tractor. Some folks got tractors before, others got checks. So you'd have to be prepared for (or need) a tractor, or a way to unload it for cash.

manOFice

26-07-2007 13:39:01

[quotef93b1bfcc9="dmorris68"][quotef93b1bfcc9="edgespeeder04"]yea the lawn tractor site, so its this site doable? will anyone attempt it or not? sounds great but i dont think i will till i see some proof lol[/quotef93b1bfcc9]
That's I-Deal, so of course it's doable. It's an old site (or at least an old promotion) so I don't know if their crediting cycle is the same. It used to be 7 days like all their other sites.

Just beware, as I warned in another post, that you might actually get a tractor. Some folks got tractors before, others got checks. So you'd have to be prepared for (or need) a tractor, or a way to unload it for cash.[/quotef93b1bfcc9]

I would pimp that tractor out. But on that site 3 offers credited over night, they were not replacements, it was part of the initial batch.

edgespeeder04

26-07-2007 13:45:09

[quotea67a98b00c="manOFice"][quotea67a98b00c="dmorris68"][quotea67a98b00c="edgespeeder04"]yea the lawn tractor site, so its this site doable? will anyone attempt it or not? sounds great but i dont think i will till i see some proof lol[/quotea67a98b00c]

Just beware, as I warned in another post, that you might actually get a tractor. Some folks got tractors before, others got checks. So you'd have to be prepared for (or need) a tractor, or a way to unload it for cash.[/quotea67a98b00c]

I would pimp that tractor out. But on that site 3 offers credited over night, they were not replacements, it was part of the initial batch.[/quotea67a98b00c]

yup i hope mine do too lol umm yea i might be able to sell the tractor lol for more than 1000 that they offer me or maybe i'll just take the money........i still want to see how they would bring such a big item to my house lol and pay the shipping lol

manOFice

26-07-2007 13:48:44

I would get that cub cadet

Me and my friends would get drunk and race lawn tractors in high school, haha

dmorris68

26-07-2007 13:56:35

They would ship the tractor on a palette by freight carrier, just like they do their plasmas.

I would actually like to get the tractor myself, as my current tractor is in need of retirement. But I've had my eye on one of those zero-turn models, so now I don't know. I'd definitely go for the Cub Cadet though if I were doing the site.

edgespeeder04

26-07-2007 13:58:21

oh wow i didnt know that about the plasma either, havent gotten one yet, took the 1100 check last time.....that would be pretty funny...i'll drive it around the block lol no grass around here though lol....in the right town i could make so much money cutting grass lol

tylerc

26-07-2007 14:36:53

I checked the redemption form for the tractor, you can choose a $1,000 check instead.

edgespeeder04

26-07-2007 15:34:43

hey how do u check that redemption form lol i usually wait til when i get it

ArmyCadis

26-07-2007 15:42:25

So wait,

is this site Ideal then or what?

Or is it a whole new company?

I got $ on my AMEX card I could put to use.

beammeup4

26-07-2007 16:06:21

hmm, this one's a toughie...i googled the mailing address...they also own elitegiftgroup.com, which offers a 7-offer macbook pro. comparing that with the 18 offers I had to complete for my MBP, it smells somewhat like a scam.

they also appear to own nationalgiftgroup.com and consumergiftpromotion.com, which also for 7 offers gets you...a 30gb iPod. something really wrong here!

dmorris68

26-07-2007 16:11:40

[quotefc7989ca9f="ArmyCadis"]So wait,

is this site Ideal then or what?

Or is it a whole new company?

I got $ on my AMEX card I could put to use.[/quotefc7989ca9f]

No, Internet Incentive Group is not I-Deal. The lawn tractor site we were discussing is I-Deal.

ArmyCadis

26-07-2007 16:16:02

[quote4f5f1b2c59="beammeup4"]hmm, this one's a toughie...i googled the mailing address...they also own elitegiftgroup.com, which offers a 7-offer macbook pro. comparing that with the 18 offers I had to complete for my MBP, it smells somewhat like a scam.

they also appear to own nationalgiftgroup.com and consumergiftpromotion.com, which also for 7 offers gets you...a 30gb iPod. something really wrong here![/quote4f5f1b2c59]

Thanks...I'll stay away!

mrwillya

14-08-2007 09:10:02

"4.9 Waiting Period. You must remain an active member for at least 30 days and observe a 30 day waiting period for completion of all Sponsor offers. "

Now hold on, is this talking about the offers themselves or just a member of the site itself? Look at it in the cateogory, it is talking about the membership to the site itself. Just a thought.

Now it would be different if this statement was posted under " 3.0 REQUIREMENTS FOR OFFER FULFILLMENT."

jsantagate

01-10-2007 13:40:59

I completed the offers and was promised the TV...They asked for a W-9 which I though was wierd but did anyway, now they are saying

"Dear Member,

Thank you for submitting your redemption form to receive your gift
from InternetIncentiveGroup.

Due to a recent increase in reports of fraudulent activity from our
members over the last two months, we have additional documentation
required to fulfill your gift. Please fax a copy of your driver's
license and/or state ID, copy of your social security card and W9 form
to 323-544-2840.

We apologize for this inconvenience, but increased amounts of
fraudulent activity from our advertisers must be investigated. If it
is deemed a member has committed fraudulent activity with any
advertiser or provided any inaccurate information, gift fulfillment
will not be provided.

Until the above documentation is faxed to our customer service
department your fulfillment status will be placed in a hold status.
Once we receive the requested documentation we will fulfill your gift.
Please fax to 323-544-2840.

Thank you,

InternetIncentiveGroup
Customer Service"

Any advice, I have never done something like this before and I do not want to end up scammed.

dmorris68

01-10-2007 14:40:56

[quote341ab99192="jsantagate"]I completed the offers and was promised the TV...They asked for a W-9 which I though was wierd but did anyway, now they are saying
Any advice, I have never done something like this before and I do not want to end up scammed.[/quote341ab99192]
I'm not vouching for this company in any way, as I'm not familiar with them, but what is weird about requiring a W9? Virtually ALL legitimate sites require one for payouts exceeding $600, if they want to stay on the right side of the law. Some require them regardless of dollar amount. And many sites ask for ID, so that's not at all unusual either. You just have to do it if you want your gift. If you intend to stay active in the freebie world, you'll become quite familiar with sending those out.

If you can't trust a site enough to provide that info, then you shouldn't be doing the site in the first place.

box86rowh

02-10-2007 07:24:44

[quote19908e8285="jsantagate"]I completed the offers and was promised the TV...They asked for a W-9 which I though was wierd but did anyway, now they are saying

"Dear Member,

Thank you for submitting your redemption form to receive your gift
from InternetIncentiveGroup.

Due to a recent increase in reports of fraudulent activity from our
members over the last two months, we have additional documentation
required to fulfill your gift. Please fax a copy of your driver's
license and/or state ID, copy of your social security card and W9 form
to 323-544-2840.

We apologize for this inconvenience, but increased amounts of
fraudulent activity from our advertisers must be investigated. If it
is deemed a member has committed fraudulent activity with any
advertiser or provided any inaccurate information, gift fulfillment
will not be provided.

Until the above documentation is faxed to our customer service
department your fulfillment status will be placed in a hold status.
Once we receive the requested documentation we will fulfill your gift.
Please fax to 323-544-2840.

Thank you,

InternetIncentiveGroup
Customer Service"

Any advice, I have never done something like this before and I do not want to end up scammed.[/quote19908e8285]
It is a common thing for these to be asked for....it is actually a good sign...

06pontiac

02-10-2007 08:01:17

hmm. Let us know if you get the TV! I would be afraid to give them my SSN if nobody has ever done them before.

So wait, do you have to keep the offers for 30 days then?

manOFice

02-10-2007 08:06:03

Hrmmm... if they follow through this is an interesting offer

jsantagate

02-10-2007 09:46:26

I have had the most difficult time dealing with them. I have not given them the information and I am considering submitting everything that I have to the FBI. This is the first time that I have done something like this and I am definitely not giving them a photo ID and copy of my SS card.

manOFice

02-10-2007 09:51:42

[quotefe3e835591="jsantagate"]I have had the most difficult time dealing with them. I have not given them the information and I am considering submitting everything that I have to the FBI. This is the first time that I have done something like this and I am definitely not giving them a photo ID and copy of my SS card.[/quotefe3e835591]

why not? You submitted all the information on your ID to them, they just need to make sure you are who you are. And if you want a gift of a large amount of money you have to give you SS#...

RolltheStampede

02-10-2007 11:39:23

nuitech does it as well.

but anycontact with them at all is very good and it looks likeif you follow through you will get your gift.

dmorris68

02-10-2007 11:44:20

Like I said, their request for W9 and ID is standard operating procedure for legit freebie sites. By itself, that's nothing to be concerned about, but if you have any reason to suspect the company isn't legit (no proven track record here or at other freebie forums, for instance) then you're right to be cautious.

manOFice

02-10-2007 11:45:15

How about this, I'll send them my id and ss# and i'll get your gift then?

slambam

16-10-2007 12:10:02

I hate to bump up an old post, but did you send in the stuff or just forget it? Just curious if you got the TV...

jsantagate

23-10-2007 06:17:29

I did recieve in the mail via fed ex yesterday gift cards in the total amount of $1750, they actually gave an extra $250 since they could not send the TV. Although I thought it was a hassle, it was definitely worth the efforts.

starlivpia

23-10-2007 06:28:37

[quote63006afd3a="jsantagate"]I did recieve in the mail via fed ex yesterday gift cards in the total amount of $1750, they actually gave an extra $250 since they could not send the TV. Although I thought it was a hassle, it was definitely worth the efforts.[/quote63006afd3a]

Nice! So approx how long did the whole process take?

RolltheStampede

23-10-2007 06:38:13

[quotee681bcefbe="jsantagate"]I did recieve in the mail via fed ex yesterday gift cards in the total amount of $1750, they actually gave an extra $250 since they could not send the TV. Although I thought it was a hassle, it was definitely worth the efforts.[/quotee681bcefbe]

good job for jumping on this early too bad the offers are brutal now

chibiutena

15-06-2008 15:29:34

I'm bumping this thread because elitegiftgroup (who this company used to own) has resurfaced and I was wondering if everything went ok, despite teh SS# and ID...

ILoveToys

15-06-2008 16:55:48

Do you have a link?