Simplyfreerewards - no answer to support tickets?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60238

indigowild

20-04-2007 21:29:07

Has anyone been successful in contacting the admin of this site? The no credit form is not working & my support ticket has not been answered.

indigowild

23-04-2007 13:35:45

No one? I am concerned that I can't get in touch with the site owner & I don't want other people to make the same mistake by pursuing the site.

http//shuffle.simplyfreerewards.com[]http//shuffle.simplyfreerewards.com is the site

SwissMss45

29-04-2007 02:22:42

I've been waiting for a cashout I placed in February, at gifts.simplyfreerewards.com, and I'm not receiving any answers to my support tickets either. I have $70 in my account there and I don't know what's up, suddenly, with the site. So he is just keeping everyone's earnings?

I know the site you mentioned was not gifts.simplyfreerewards.com but it's probably managed by same owner.

indigowild

29-04-2007 20:19:32

FEBRUARY?!

That is just ridiculous. And it doesn't bode well for the $80 I am counting on from the shuffle site.

SwissMss45

01-05-2007 01:01:53

Ok I just saw that he answered my support tickets on the very day I posted the above. I will paste his response here.

"We usually pay every week but paypal had limited our account and we are working on getting it taken care of."

and he replied to another support ticket

"Due to paypal limiting our account, its taking longer than expected. Payments should be going out soon."

So I guess this explains what's been up although I dont know why he wasn't answering tickets. Thankfully he didnt abandoned the site and we should eventually receive our payments.

indigowild

01-05-2007 10:40:24

He has not answered my support tickets from 3 weeks ago.

SwissMss45

16-06-2007 15:29:13

An update on my gifts.simplyfreerewards.com. I was happy when he answered my support messages, saying that the reason that the payments were being delayed is that he's having an issue with paying out through Paypal.....saying it will be a longer process than it used to be.

So about 3 weeks ago, I changed my withdrawl to a check payment, and still I'm not receiving it. Yes its only been 3 weeks, but he always processed payments within a week when I cashed out in the past. I'm still wondering whats going on and if anyone knows, please post here.

I don't get how he could have a working site up if he's scamming us of earnings. I've been awaiting this withdrawl since February.

johnjimjones

21-06-2007 21:27:39

I've been waiting on a $10 cashout for 3 months. I'm not one to complain about $10, but the fact that they can't get that small of an order out in that amount of time says something.

ILoveToys

21-06-2007 21:49:55

wow...jjj...haven't seen you (or your avatar) around much lately.

indigowild

21-06-2007 22:04:08

Yeah, I think he's disappeared unfortunately.

I have been waiting on a manual credit. Now that no one is taking them anymore, I guess I am just out of luck. I don't dare do another offer because who knows if my prize would ever get shipped. roll

johnjimjones

22-06-2007 09:14:30

[quote04c9c52203="indigowild"]Yeah, I think he's disappeared unfortunately.

I have been waiting on a manual credit. Now that no one is taking them anymore, I guess I am just out of luck. I don't dare do another offer because who knows if my prize would ever get shipped. roll[/quote04c9c52203]

Oddly enough this is the second time he's left

[quote04c9c52203="bryanvanalmkerk"]Its 5 percent from every offer they complete ever ).

I was the owner of carstuff4free.com/nanoipod4free.com/newvideoipod4free.com

I sold them to freecomputeraddons though last year due to some family issues. Im back for good now though )[/quote04c9c52203]

[quote04c9c52203="ILoveToys"]wow...jjj...haven't seen you (or your avatar) around much lately.[/quote04c9c52203]

I've been missing Scarlet ;)