I-Deal FAQ/Guide (Hopefully this Relieves some CS Emails)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47659

shaggz

26-10-2006 11:35:20

[b1e7bba7e7d]LAST UPDATED 12/06/06[/b1e7bba7e7d] - Shaggz

A few important tips to help out everyone doing I-Deal Direct Sites and reduce I-Deal's CS emails so they can focus on more important things!

[b1e7bba7e7d]Q/S = Question/Statement[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R = Answer/Reasoning

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]Always do your initial Requirement Offers in 1 Sitting[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R I-Deal Direct seems to have some sort of Crediting system where after you have attempted your initial Requirement Offers, then offers you do as replacments [u1e7bba7e7d]can[/u1e7bba7e7d] credit faster, some as fast as 24 hours. The APPROVAL days seem to be Day 7, (10 rarely), and 20. However according to their TOS, [b1e7bba7e7d]they do have up to 30 days to give you credit[/b1e7bba7e7d]. Also do in 1 sitting because, when clicking on offers, then again on another page on another day they can possibly credit in the wrong sections. (Credits are not transferrable)

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]Keep Track of the Date you Originally Signed Up[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R You only have 60-days to complete the site. A Completed site means, You have been approved for all your Required Offers, and your Referral shows as Approved, and your Certificates Have been Printed/Mailed.
[b1e7bba7e7d]NOTE[/b1e7bba7e7d] After printing your Certificates you have 15-days to get them postmarked/mailed, or they expire. (Sometimes your account will expire during this period, if so, your account should be back once they process your account)

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]Never do the same offer twice on any I-Deal site, or combination of I-Deal Sites, within a 6-month period as per there TOS[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R Example If you do Stamps.com on GetYourFreeRewards.com, then again on ConsumerSavingsCenter.com (or any two sites for that matter), you will be Disqualified, and will no longer be eligible for the gift, this will also mean the person you signed up under as a referral, will be required to find a replacement referral. Unless it's been 6 Months since you signed up for stamps.com. Not to mention according to the TOS, [b1e7bba7e7d] I-Deal states they do have the right to seek a return of a gift.[/b1e7bba7e7d]

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]Some offers didn't credit, Can I get a Manual Credit?[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R I-deal Sites are KNOWN not to allow any form of manual credits. It's best to just do Replacement Offers.

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]When doing offers, it's a good habit to have two windows open, one being your Account Status Page, and two being the Current Page of offers your doing.[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R When doing offers, After clicking on an offer it will show up on your Account Status Page within 5-15 minutes, it's good practice to WAIT until the offer you clicked shows up on the Account Status Page, before actually PAYING/Completing that offer. This helps with offers crediting, and if the offer doesn't show up after 5-15 minutes, you may have a COOKIE Problem. (I advise using FireFox for doing offers, over IE)

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]Make a Habit of Adding the I-Deal Website Customer Support E-mail to your Spam (Whitelist).[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R You will not only get a confirmation email which gives you the Link to the Silver Page offers, via email, but once you are approved and your account is processed, you will recieve an email notificaiton of this as well. All I-Deal sites use the email "cs@thedomainame.com," so make a habit of adding whichever site your about to do/doing to your SPAM whitelist/Unblocked Emails List.

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]Sometimes E-Mails just don't get delivered, don't panic![/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R A good portion of e-mails are claimed as never been received, in particular being the ever so important, CERTIFICATION REDEEM email. (THE CERTIFICATE EMAIL IS SENT VIA THE I-DEAL WEBSITE at 4AM) -- If you don't get this email ... Ask someone who has previously finished the site for the link. (they are normally standard)

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]My Referral is done with his offers but doesn't show approved?[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R Once a Referral has all their offers approved it can take 24-48 hours for them to show as Approved (On multiple occasions i've seen it take up to 7 days)

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]When Mailing Certificates, I-Deal suggests to send using regular snail mail, regular envelope with a single stamp (I always use USPS Delivery Confirmation though - Not Signature Confirmation)[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R The Support Reps claim that a letter with signature confirmation or delivery confirmation may not be delivered correctly since the mail is Forwarded from one address, then back to their office in Pennsylvania. So it's advised to only send mail via regular snail mail.... (I like to be able to track my mail, and Delivery Confirmations are still forwarded, so it should work fine)

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]If you find an I-Deal site with Low Offer Requirements, Sign-UP ASAP![/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R I-Deal, according to their TOS has the right to change their Requirements at any point and time that they want, with no notice, which means if you see a site/deal posted for a Plasma TV or something else your interested in for 6-12 offers + 1 Referral taking a day or two to think about it could mean you no longer can get in on that deal.

Q/S [b1e7bba7e7d]What Happens if My Account is Expired and All the Requirements have not been met?[/b1e7bba7e7d]
A/R Sorry to Inform you but your Outta Luck, I-Deal Reps cannot/will not give you any form of an Extension on the 60-day rule (case closed)

INFORMATIVE TIP

I-Deal Websites have consistently had "2" Crediting Cycles

7 Day, and 20 Day

After doing your offers, the particular website will fall into one of these categories. 7-day Sites are most sought out for, but 20-day Sites are becoming more frequent lately.

If you have a I-Deal Direct site that is 8 Offers (2 silvers, 2 gold, 4 Platinums) and you do all 8 of those offers in one sitting, You need "at least" 1 offer to Approve in each Page, or the 7/20-day cycle rules have to be restarted. So if you get approved in Silver for 1-2 offers, 0 approve in the gold section, and 1-4 approved in Platinum ... any offers you do as replacements in Silver and Platinum MAY credit faster, but any you would do in GOLD would have to start over with the initial (7-day/20-day [up to 30 days]) wait.

Unfortunately when dealing with a 20-day site, one of these occurences could push you EXTREMELY CLOSE to your "registration expiry date" ... multiple people have fallen into this scenario ... It's not that your offers arn't crediting, it's the fact that you are indeed in another "wait" period for the offers to credit.

I know it sucks, but what can you do? -- Complain? This is why I always advise doing all your offers the DAY you sign up, and doing replacement offers, the same day as you get approved offers.

It's been confirmed with Two I-Deal Reps, that you can do (any offer) one time, despite it being from the same company (just don't duplicate offers!)

DO NOT CANCEL OFFERS EARLY, THIS NOT ONLY HURTS THE COMPANY, IT ALSO HURTS US!

[b1e7bba7e7d]#1 Thing to remember with I-deal ---------- P A T I E N C E !!!!!! Multiple amounts of emails to the CS is not going to help anything![/b1e7bba7e7d]

[b1e7bba7e7d]================
ADDITIONS TO GUIDE
================[/b1e7bba7e7d]
(j)In a six-month period, each household may qualify for and receive (a) multiple promotional items with a total value of $1000, or (B) one (1) promotional item with a value that exceeds $1,000.

I believe it's always been there, but they are NOW enforcing it!

This rules seems to be PER (Dba/Company) running the sites.

For Instance

DeckOutYourDeck.com was ran by - Red Turtle Investments
TopWebRewards was ran by themselves - TopWeb
GiftRewardsCentral was ran by Inner Concepts
ConsumerSavingsCenter was ran by Bullseye-Media

If I've Completed the GiftRewardsCentral site, and recieved a gift of $1,000 or greater value I am not allowed to do another Inner Concepts site for 6 months.

This is a newly [u1e7bba7e7d]enforced rule[/u1e7bba7e7d] ...... So Tread Lightly Folks!

[b1e7bba7e7d]Affiliate Names[/b1e7bba7e7d] (THESE ARE THE SITES WE REFER TO AS "I-DEAL SITES)
123 Click, Inc.
Bullseye-Media Inc.
Direct to Consumer Interactive, Inc. (D2C)
E-ResearchGroup (is D2C)
eSolutions Media.net, Inc.
Granite Investment Group, LLC
I-Deal Direct, Inc.
Inner Concepts, Inc
Insightful, Intelligent Ideas, LLC
Lucrative Leads
MarketLabs.net, Inc.
Red Turtle Investments, LLC
TopWebRewards (Ask Jeeves)

(the company running the site can be found in the TOS [Terms of Service], or by doing a WHOIS lookup on the domain name) ALL but Direct to Consumer lists there name in the TOS .... D2C just list there address, which is 950 Walnut Bottom Rd 15-212 Carlisle, PA 17013

cLin

26-10-2006 11:40:23

how do you find out what day you registered on the site?

shaggz

26-10-2006 11:44:14

[quotef857d6dbe0="cLin"]how do you find out what day you registered on the site?[/quotef857d6dbe0]

A few

A. Ask the person you signed up under.
B. Look for the Confirmation Email when you Signed up
C. If you did offers the same day, look at your CC Statement of the Charges

If you don't have any of these options, best thing to do is OVER Guesstimate ) (is that a word?)

dmorris68

26-10-2006 11:48:12

Stickied.

Thanks, shaggz. This means I don't have to do all the work myself. ;)

paulleywaulley

26-10-2006 14:00:09

Gret info Shaggz....

Hopefully this will answer alot of questions for those who are new to I-deal.

Wolfeman

26-10-2006 14:04:49

Thanks for doing this. I've been thinking of doing a FAQ but never have the time. +20 karma...

shaggz

26-10-2006 19:21:41

[quote166a58591a="Wolfeman"]Thanks for doing this. I've been thinking of doing a FAQ but never have the time. +20 karma...[/quote166a58591a]

Thanks .... Imagine how many emails to support could be reduced now if everyone actually read this in its entirety )

Relief of the CS Reps = Time for them to answer some of the more pertinent questions ;) ;)

dmorris68

26-10-2006 19:24:18

[quote74354e87b9="shaggz"][quote74354e87b9="Wolfeman"]Thanks for doing this. I've been thinking of doing a FAQ but never have the time. +20 karma...[/quote74354e87b9]

Thanks .... Imagine how many emails to support could be reduced now if everyone actually read this in its entirety )

Relief of the CS Reps = Time for them to answer some of the more pertinent questions ;) ;)[/quote74354e87b9]
And at least now we have a link to paste in reply to the same questions being asked here in the forum. ;)

shaggz

02-11-2006 08:13:14

Very Important Addition to guide added, I advise everyone to read (see "Additions to Guide")

shaggz

16-11-2006 13:04:14

updated

manOFice

16-11-2006 13:42:36

great...would have liked to know that before i mailed out my manual credit (

geej86

16-11-2006 15:29:29

[quotefe27021a9b="shaggz"]UPDATE...

Q/S [bfe27021a9b]When Mailing Certificates, always send using regular snail mail, regular envelope with a single stamp[/bfe27021a9b]
A/R The Support Reps claim that a letter with signature confirmation or delivery confirmation may not be delivered correctly since the mail is Forwarded from one address, then back to their office in Pennsylvania. So only send mail via regular snail mail....[/quotefe27021a9b]

f'n sweet. i sent out my cert regular mail yesterday glad i didn't pay more for the delivery confirmation.

also.. Thankyou shaggz great info!

manOFice

16-11-2006 15:33:41

I just called USPS and they said it doesn't matter if has delivery confirmation or not, if it's supposed to foward then it will.

dmorris68

16-11-2006 17:58:34

Exactly, I'll call BS on that one -- either the rep was totally ignorant of how the mail works, or they'd prefer not to have so many people able to prove when their certs were received. ) DC mail forwards just like any other mail, and you'll see that it forwards when you check delivery status online.

I've always sent my I-Deal certs via Priority + either DC or Signature Confirmation (which included DC). Never had a problem, and I have proof of delivery, unlike "regular snail mail, single stamp" which gives them plenty of excuses to deny they ever received it.

Not recommended at all. Oh, and if you buy & print your Priority Mail label from the USPS site, DC is free. SC is $1.05 extra.

manOFice

17-11-2006 06:11:38

Dmorris68....yeah usps said i would be able to see when it fowards....although it has not fowarded yet i guess cuz it just says "delivered"

edit to bad usps only updates in the evenings ( i have to wait till tonight to check

shaggz

17-11-2006 06:13:02

[quote3521337e9a="dmorris68"]Exactly, I'll call BS on that one -- either the rep was totally ignorant of how the mail works, or they'd prefer not to have so many people able to prove when their certs were received. ) DC mail forwards just like any other mail, and you'll see that it forwards when you check delivery status online.

I've always sent my I-Deal certs via Priority + either DC or Signature Confirmation (which included DC). Never had a problem, and I have proof of delivery, unlike "regular snail mail, single stamp" which gives them plenty of excuses to deny they ever received it.

Not recommended at all. Oh, and if you buy & print your Priority Mail label from the USPS site, DC is free. SC is $1.05 extra.[/quote3521337e9a]

I know thats what I've always done as well.. signature confirmation makes since .. but this was the email I was sent... (they obviously know who I am ;) )

[quote3521337e9a]ello,

Sending the redemption cert with confirmation is a mistake. We never asked that you do this. I am located in PA and the office in Nevada forwards things to me. They cannot forward things however when they require a signature. I am not traveling to Nevada any time soon so the information will just sit there. I would advise re-sending the information by regular old fashioned mail.

Also, please change your FAQ on the message boards that suggests to everyone to send their certs with delivery confirmation, you have steered a lot of people wrong.

Thank you,[/quote3521337e9a]

manOFice

17-11-2006 06:15:37

wohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......that msg was crazy shaggz...

shaggz

17-11-2006 06:17:22

[quote3480b20a27="manofice"]wohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......that msg was crazy shaggz...I think i'm gonna edit some of my posts.[/quote3480b20a27]

We've always known they've lurked the forums .... ) this is just solid proof to that theory ... and we know contactMolly a member here at FIPG posts rarely .. but is a I-deal rep...

dmorris68

17-11-2006 10:03:11

Trish is also here but rarely posts.

DC forwards without a problem, I know for a fact, so that's not true at all. I'm reasonably sure that SC forwards too, because 2 of the last 3 I-Deal certs I've mailed have been with SC, and IIRC at least one of them forwarded.

Captain All That

18-11-2006 14:29:55

I've used SC with Ideal also... and Molly... if you're reading this... I think you're cute.

lilitakes off butt kissing lipslili

bgarmon

19-07-2007 00:50:54

Question for shaggz or anyone that knows for sure. I just received a LCD from inner concepts. I am finishing one with MarketLabs for over a $1000. Can I do one of the D2C sites? its a different website and company but I just wanna be sure before I complete it since its a D2C. Thanks guys

bruman

19-07-2007 01:28:25

[quote38dcce47e3="bgarmon"]Question for shaggz or anyone that knows for sure. I just received a LCD from inner concepts. I am finishing one with MarketLabs for over a $1000. Can I do one of the D2C sites? its a different website and company but I just wanna be sure before I complete it since its a D2C. Thanks guys[/quote38dcce47e3]

Yes. Once per DBA, every 6 months.

tylerc

19-07-2007 18:08:08

Not once per DBA per 6 months, but $1000 per DBA per 6 months.

beammeup4

10-08-2007 19:47:56

guys, my certs for a free digital SLR camera were processed on July 27. What are the chances that my camera will come in the next 12 days? Reason I ask is that I will be on vacation for the next 12 days, and as it is for most major couriers, if they try to deliver my gift 3 times and fail, it gets sent back to the vendor!

Any advice?

dmorris68

10-08-2007 20:10:32

[quote9e2a2d808b="beammeup4"]guys, my certs for a free digital SLR camera were processed on July 27. What are the chances that my camera will come in the next 12 days? Reason I ask is that I will be on vacation for the next 12 days, and as it is for most major couriers, if they try to deliver my gift 3 times and fail, it gets sent back to the vendor!

Any advice?[/quote9e2a2d808b]
Nobody here could tell you for sure, I'm afraid. You're the first I've seen here mention being processed for the DSLR. I just printed my certs out today myself. )

To be safe, I'd leave a signed note on your door asking them to hold it at the local depot for pickup when you get back, or to leave it with a neighbor (of course, arrange it with the neighbor first).

beammeup4

11-08-2007 00:22:37

thanks for the advice...ironically, this is the one occasion I don't want them to ship my gift ASAP!

tylerc

11-08-2007 10:34:31

It seems they generally ship at the end of every month, so it could be early September before you get your gift anyway.

Zags1199

12-08-2007 18:10:44

I posted this in the PlasmaTv4Free thread, but I'll post here too.

I signed up and completed three offers in the Platinum section (required 8 offers) on the site on 7/15.

I then completed the rest of my offers on 7/20. On 8/4, at 20 days, I received credit for all my offers completed in the Platinum section (the ones completed on 7/15 and the rest completed on 7/20). I didn't receive any credit for offers completed in the Gold and Silver sections.

On 8/9, 20 days from 7/20, I received credit for the offers I completed in the Gold and Silver sections. Maybe I was just the benefactor of a glitch, but I'm just not so sure that crediting starts over if you don't get any credits in one section.

kingclips

02-09-2007 23:54:14

yea thats crazy

jasonatsmtc

10-09-2007 10:04:08

anyone know what the credit cycle is like on freelawntractor? also are they sending checks or the tractor, if it is a check, what is the amount that they send?

manOFice

10-09-2007 10:08:13

[quote2a528fbda0="jasonatsmtc"]anyone know what the credit cycle is like on freelawntractor? also are they sending checks or the tractor, if it is a check, what is the amount that they send?[/quote2a528fbda0]

Crediting seems to be 24-48 hours on that site. No one has received anything from that site recently so no one knows if their sending checks or tractors.

In the past on that site they did send tractors and checks I believe.

badlands23

23-09-2007 14:23:33

Anyone have a way to contact them via phone so i can beg for a new certificate for newelectronics4free?

i screwed up and couldn't print out my cert and now i get a message saying i did and to contact cs (which i did).

help!

ILoveToys

23-09-2007 18:05:57

[quote16ff61dfb9="badlands23"]Anyone have a way to contact them via phone so i can beg for a new certificate for newelectronics4free?

i screwed up and couldn't print out my cert and now i get a message saying i did and to contact cs (which i did).

help![/quote16ff61dfb9]

just print off the w-9 form, fill it out and include a letter saying what happened and what prize you want....they will process you like everyone else then.

badlands23

23-09-2007 19:24:06

really? should i print out the gift status where it shows that i was approved and the part where i can redeem the cert?

thanks for the help!

ILoveToys

23-09-2007 19:27:05

Yeah...I think he included pretty much everything he could
- the w9
- screenshots of the approved page and error you get when trying to reprint
- A letter stated he contacted CS and never got a reply so he just was sending the letter in place of the certs.

His was on plasmatv4free.com and he went processed last week with a bunch of other people. He never did get a reply from CS like others have, so I told him just to mail his stuff.

badlands23

23-09-2007 19:36:50

great. thanks for the help. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone from cs will get back to me.

badlands23

01-10-2007 07:17:18

Sent I-deal a DC letter on 9/27/07. Still not picked up or signed for.

Should I be worried yet?

manOFice

01-10-2007 07:59:46

[quote61eeacc53d="badlands23"]Sent I-deal a DC letter on 9/27/07. Still not picked up or signed for.

Should I be worried yet?[/quote61eeacc53d]

Whats a DC Letter? And saying you sent it off last Thursday... thats only been in route a few days, give it time.

badlands23

01-10-2007 08:09:41

DC is delivery confirmation. They delivered it on 9/27. I sent it on the 23rd. No update on the USPS site. No one has signed for it.

manOFice

01-10-2007 08:29:34

[quote9953aab9d3="badlands23"]DC is delivery confirmation. They delivered it on 9/27. I sent it on the 23rd. No update on the USPS site. No one has signed for it.[/quote9953aab9d3]

Why did you send it making someone sign for it? I've had delivery confirmation never update sometimes...Ideal doesn't pick up their mail every day and I believe if it sits there for a few days without a pickup or signature or something it will get sent back...

badlands23

01-10-2007 08:55:46

i sent it delivery confirmation. this is what USPS is saying when I check

We attempted to deliver your item at 944 AM on September 27, 2007 in HARRISBURG, PA 17110 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Now, I asked the post office to send it delivery and not signature, since that is what has been suggested in the threads regarding sending confirmation letters.

It seems to me that the post office screwed me and made this something they have to sign for. in which case, I now have to wait for this to come back and re send it.

Or, i can send a w-9 and the e-mail confirmation again via regular mail.

Thoughts?

manOFice

01-10-2007 09:05:33

[quote4abb532dea="badlands23"]i sent it delivery confirmation. this is what USPS is saying when I check

We attempted to deliver your item at 944 AM on September 27, 2007 in HARRISBURG, PA 17110 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Now, I asked the post office to send it delivery and not signature, since that is what has been suggested in the threads regarding sending confirmation letters.

It seems to me that the post office screwed me and made this something they have to sign for. in which case, I now have to wait for this to come back and re send it.

Or, i can send a w-9 and the e-mail confirmation again via regular mail.

Thoughts?[/quote4abb532dea]

It means exactly what it says... they'll pick them up at the post office most likely which they don't check every day.

badlands23

01-10-2007 11:25:54

damn. should have sent it regular snail mail

dmorris68

01-10-2007 14:34:49

Delivery Confirmation doesn't require a signature, it's just delivered, forwarded, or held for pick up with the regular mail.

You must have added Signature Confirmation to it. I've sent an I-Deal form or two with Signature Confirmation and never had a problem, but have since dropped back to just DC. That way you have proof of delivery without making them jump through hoops to receive it.

ILoveToys

01-10-2007 14:38:53

[quoted1f5a936f1="dmorris68"]Delivery Confirmation doesn't require a signature, it's just delivered, forwarded, or held for pick up with the regular mail.

You must have added Signature Confirmation to it. I've sent an I-Deal form or two with Signature Confirmation and never had a problem, but have since dropped back to just DC. That way you have proof of delivery without making them jump through hoops to receive it.[/quoted1f5a936f1]

That's how I role too.

badlands23

01-10-2007 19:17:52

chances are, i probably did add the signature, though I don't think I paid for it (if that's possible). do i just wait it out or contact CS and send the info again?

manOFice

01-10-2007 19:50:07

[quotee1869f5014="badlands23"]chances are, i probably did add the signature, though I don't think I paid for it (if that's possible). do i just wait it out or contact CS and send the info again?[/quotee1869f5014]

Your message that you received I have seen tons of other people report having that too.... I've had it where DC never even updated at all... Just resend it if you are so worried

nbtomygirl

02-11-2007 12:37:48

Should I begin to worry?

I sent my certifcate papers on 10/19 and my status still hasnt changed. It still says I am approved and need to print out my certificates.

manOFice

02-11-2007 12:48:22

[quote194bd1f7c3="nbtomygirl"]Should I begin to worry?

I sent my certifcate papers on 10/19 and my status still hasnt changed. It still says I am approved and need to print out my certificates.[/quote194bd1f7c3]

That means they probably didn't get them till the 23rd and that makes you only wait a bit over a week... wait 2 more weeks before worrying.

jmommy79@yahoo.com

05-11-2007 15:02:35

I've been trying to find an answer for my question all over and I'm not finding it...I wonder if someone could help? I sent off my certs with delivery confirmation 10/25 for the LCD on consumer saving center. When I checked my delivery status on usps it says

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 1120 AM on October 27, 2007 in MILLERSBURG, PA 17061. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I know that I sent it to the correct address that CSC gave me (P.O. Box 92, Millersburg, PA 17061) because I even copied what I wrote on the letter to make sure it was the same. My Certificate says that they must receive it by 11/11 and I'm worried that they may not get it in time since the USPS told me today that it could take up to 4 more days...has anyone that has done consumersavingscenter for the LCD had this forwarding issue?

RolltheStampede

05-11-2007 15:05:05

they forward sometimes but i think you cert say mailed by that date anyway, not recieved, youll be fime

jmommy79@yahoo.com

05-11-2007 15:10:06

Thanks! I don't know why I worry so much about this stuff!

Swat1

15-11-2007 02:25:47

Good bye Ideal....

(i) Participation in a “conga line” or any other organized system of individuals trying to obtain enough referrals to qualify for the incentive gift is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification of your account, as well as the account belonging to the person(s) you referred.

credit goes to 07 for pointing this out...lol

tml09

15-11-2007 17:30:45

^ how do they know your ref comes from a conga?

igneous

15-11-2007 19:21:34

just means you cant do referral sites basically, the others are fine

doylnea

20-04-2009 19:27:33

edgespeeder04

20-04-2009 20:34:34

Lets hope they are doing as good as before and pay up with a better time than others....I'm starting the $750 christmas on us one.....but question, since I do that and I still have a $250 gap to reach the $1000 minimum, I can't do another site worth more than that under the same domain?

nygiantzrock

20-04-2009 23:24:30

I think I read somewhere in the forums that if you complete one site under the $1000 mark and then do another you would get the extra sum of money over the $1000 mark. For example if you did the $750 christmasonus then did a $500 visa you can do it and get $1250 total. I've never done this and don't know for sure, but just to be safe I would just do another site under a different DBA.

Here is a little more info about it
http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=151926
First page, 3rd post down

nygiantzrock

20-04-2009 23:28:39

I just completed a few offers on coolphone4free.com. Yesterday, I did Jewerly Savers Club and Lifelock. After completing both offers, neither showed up as pending and still don't to this day. Is this a problem; will these not credit? Same thing happened to my friend who tried doing a replacement with Savers Club Max and it didn't show as pending (the offer didn't go approved after a day).

Also, I just realized that after I click an offer, it vanishes from that level even if I don't complete it and it never goes to pending.

ohboyitsryan

21-04-2009 00:07:23

[quoted9190491f0="nygiantzrock"]I just completed a few offers on coolphone4free.com. Yesterday, I did Jewerly Savers Club and Lifelock. After completing both offers, neither showed up as pending and still don't to this day. Is this a problem; will these not credit? Same thing happened to my friend who tried doing a replacement with Savers Club Max and it didn't show as pending (the offer didn't go approved after a day).

Also, I just realized that after I click an offer, it vanishes from that level even if I don't complete it and it never goes to pending.[/quoted9190491f0]

i also did savers club max as a replacement, to no avail as of yet. maybe its just a screwy offer...nonetheless, i will wait it out and plan on doing another offer in case savers club does not come through for me.

doylnea

21-04-2009 08:23:05

[quote165da6598c="nygiantzrock"]I just completed a few offers on coolphone4free.com. Yesterday, I did Jewerly Savers Club and Lifelock. After completing both offers, neither showed up as pending and still don't to this day. Is this a problem; will these not credit? Same thing happened to my friend who tried doing a replacement with Savers Club Max and it didn't show as pending (the offer didn't go approved after a day).

Also, I just realized that after I click an offer, it vanishes from that level even if I don't complete it and it never goes to pending.[/quote165da6598c]

If they don't show up on your status page, they will never credit.

kinneylamb

21-04-2009 08:40:54

[quote848b8787d7="nygiantzrock"]I just completed a few offers on coolphone4free.com. Yesterday, I did Jewerly Savers Club and Lifelock. After completing both offers, neither showed up as pending and still don't to this day. Is this a problem; will these not credit? Same thing happened to my friend who tried doing a replacement with Savers Club Max and it didn't show as pending (the offer didn't go approved after a day).

Also, I just realized that after I click an offer, it vanishes from that level even if I don't complete it and it never goes to pending.[/quote848b8787d7]
i just checked an i-deal site, and those very two offers you mentioned, dont have an offer name next to them, like the rest of the offers. could this be the reason it did not show up? think it might.

wiebelhaus03

21-04-2009 08:55:08

jewelry savings plan showed up as pending on mine

nygiantzrock

21-04-2009 09:42:57

I clicked on 4 offers right after creating my account and all showed up as pending. I completed two of them. Now whenever I click on an offer it doesn't show up as pending and it vanishes from the offer list for that level. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

zr2152

21-04-2009 09:52:38

[quote5271f88698="nygiantzrock"]I think I read somewhere in the forums that if you complete one site under the $1000 mark and then do another you would get the extra sum of money over the $1000 mark. For example if you did the $750 christmasonus then did a $500 visa you can do it and get $1250 total. I've never done this and don't know for sure, but just to be safe I would just do another site under a different DBA.

First page, 3rd post down[/quote5271f88698]

$1000 per DBA per 6 months (that is if your email account doesn't get blacklisted).

So you could do 2 $500 gift cards for one DBA but if you did a 750 and 500, you would still only get a total of 1000.

kinneylamb

21-04-2009 10:42:52

[quote1c6941bb45="zr2152"][quote1c6941bb45="nygiantzrock"]I think I read somewhere in the forums that if you complete one site under the $1000 mark and then do another you would get the extra sum of money over the $1000 mark. For example if you did the $750 christmasonus then did a $500 visa you can do it and get $1250 total. I've never done this and don't know for sure, but just to be safe I would just do another site under a different DBA.

First page, 3rd post down[/quote1c6941bb45]

$1000 per DBA per 6 months (that is if your email account doesn't get blacklisted).

So you could do 2 $500 gift cards for one DBA but if you did a 750 and 500, you would still only get a total of 1000.[/quote1c6941bb45]
thats not true, they will let you go over the $1000 with the approval of the $500 gift, but then no more. its a technicality but it's been done before.

ILoveToys

21-04-2009 12:33:14

By who??? I've only seen people complete sites up to a total of $1000 or for 1 gift of more than $1000.

zr2152

21-04-2009 13:17:34

[quote16d2975893="ILoveToys"]By who??? I've only seen people complete sites up to a total of $1000 or for 1 gift of more than $1000.[/quote16d2975893]

Yeah, if it is one gift then obviously yeah but if it is 2 gifts then they will not let you go over it. Guarantee it (unless you're using different emails or names obviously).

RolltheStampede

21-04-2009 13:48:28

why even bother it is per DBA, just do another DBA.
There are like 6 or more of them.

I dont remember too many people doing 2 gifts for more than 1,000 in the same dba in 6 months.
They just picked a different DBA.
Why even chance it the offers and gifts are almost identical across the board

kinneylamb

23-04-2009 10:36:01

it was on A4F. possibly cronerd.

edit
as of now, looks like the offers reporting to the account page problem, has been fixed. )

nygiantzrock

23-04-2009 10:50:37

Do all I-deal sites have the 10-day crediting or just some of them? If just some, which ones besides christmasonus.com?

kinneylamb

23-04-2009 14:15:27

just some of them. all the newer sites from like last summer/fall onward have the christmasonus-style crediting. if you're not sure how new a site is, go to www.who.is and type the URL. ;)

kinneylamb

24-04-2009 19:51:56

could the mods maybe merge the first post by shaggz to be the first or second post of the "official ideal questions" thread? seems like that would make the most sense.

ILoveToys

25-04-2009 06:08:05

Seems like there isn't really a need for the 2nd thread at all...maybe that's why it had dropped down so low in the DIY section until someone decided they needed it bumped everyday.

kinneylamb

25-04-2009 11:57:48

right well thats why the first post (by shaggz) should be merged since thats all the important stuff, and the regular (pinned) ideal thread doesnt have any of that.