New DIY site = Points4Rewards.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44829

www.Points4Rewards.com

25-08-2006 18:08:22

Hello to all in the FIPG community,

This is the owner of Points4Rewards.com a DIY site, I am glad to annouce we are offically open for FREE Rewards 4 Points. We are a Great and Brand New Points Based Website. We offer Fun and Exciting Gifts for Points, such as iPods to Gift Cards. Our offers range from No Credit Card Required to Easy and Fun Trials. Please don't hesistate to join up and look around our website. If any questions please email= us at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com us at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com/email. I hope you enjoy your stay at Points4Rewards.com.

Thanks,
Points4Rewards.com

junkie06

25-08-2006 18:09:55

post more info....how many points per gift etc

www.Points4Rewards.com

25-08-2006 18:22:32

We have a very easy DIY system. Check out below, plus we have more Rewards and Offers Available.

Rewards Points
--------------

Ipod 30 Gb = 300
Xbox 360 = 300
Ds Lite =
$25 Gift Card = 25 Points

Offer Points
-----------------------
Blockbuster = 35 Points
People Pc = 30 Points
Bargain Networks = 36 Points

junkie06

25-08-2006 18:28:38

so on based on those points, it looks like people may have to complete atleast 10 offers for 30gb ipod....seems like to much

www.Points4Rewards.com

25-08-2006 18:37:52

[quoteb5a565ad4f="junkie06"]so on based on those points, it looks like people may have to complete atleast 10 offers for 30gb iPod....seems like to much[/quoteb5a565ad4f]

We have so many offers to offer, and all offers range from different points, so it may not be 10 offers for a iPod, depending on the offer, there are some offers, that will get you an iPod with 3-5 offers alone. Plus, we offer little to big rewards. Such as a Gift Card, everybody likes Gift Cards, gives you freedom to buy anything you want, we have anywhere from $25.00 to $100.00 gift card for low points. Check it out, and if any more questions dont be afraid to ask.

justinag06

25-08-2006 19:49:14

i'll trade you 3 xbox 360's for 400 points

www.Points4Rewards.com

25-08-2006 20:02:28

????

justinag06

25-08-2006 20:12:43

i j/k when I first read the name it seemed in my mind to be backwards of what it should have been. Like you trade us points for rewards. Anyhow saw in your post you offer a wii, I will check it out and see how wii-z it is for me to do.

Killer722

25-08-2006 20:15:56

Few questions
How often do you approve/payout/ship?
Is there a % points system for refferals?
Can we custom order?
Also, do you have AIM support?

www.Points4Rewards.com

25-08-2006 20:44:43

[quote5c2e79d90a="justinag06"]i j/k when I first read the name it seemed in my mind to be backwards of what it should have been. Like you trade us points for rewards. Anyhow saw in your post you offer a wii, I will check it out and see how wii-z it is for me to do.[/quote5c2e79d90a]

Ah! I get it....Yea Rewards4Points was taken, but i like Points4Rewards.com, has a better ring to it. Yea, check us out and look around our site and let us know what you think.

[quote5c2e79d90a="Killer722"]Few questions
How often do you approve/payout/ship?
Is there a % points system for refferals?
Can we custom order?
Also, do you have AIM support?[/quote5c2e79d90a]

1. 17th of each month. Hopefully we can change that to the 15th and 30th of each month, working on that update.
2. Coming soon, would you like that?
3. Give me an idea of your custom order. But yeah, we can probably work on that.
4. No not yet, would you like an AIM support?? Currently we have our support team at email==support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com/email.

Killer722

25-08-2006 20:53:43

Aim support is always faster and more convienant, and i just want to know if i start earning points, and i decide to stop with a certain amount, i want to order something i can get with my points instead of having to gain more points. And yeah refferals bonuses are good.

www.Points4Rewards.com

25-08-2006 21:05:19

[quote01d3853541="Killer722"]Aim support is always faster and more convienant, and i just want to know if i start earning points, and i decide to stop with a certain amount, i want to order something i can get with my points instead of having to gain more points. And yeah refferals bonuses are good.[/quote01d3853541]

Well thanks for the input. Our AIM support is Points4Support. I understand what you are saying about the custom order. We will look into ASAP. And ref. bonuses should be up by next week. Thanks for the response. Sign up for our site and let us know your email. We will send you out a FREE $10.00 Gift card just for the input. wink Thanks again!

www.Points4Rewards.com

26-08-2006 15:39:04

We Just Added 18 NEW Hot Non-Credit Card Offers. If you fill out all 18 Non-Credit Card offers, you will have enough Points for a $50.00 Visa GIFT Card. Everyone can use a Gift Card, it gives you more FREEDOM to buy anything you want. So check our site out and sign up Today!

Plus we will be adding more offers, so far we have a total of 77 Great Easy Offers.

Darkside

26-08-2006 15:56:13

You should add some sort of order to your offers

like click a link for all non-cc link for free trials etc

Also, none of your offers pop-up

www.Points4Rewards.com

26-08-2006 16:02:43

I am in the process of doing that right NOW! Thanks for the input.

Darkside

26-08-2006 16:10:36

I editeed my post while your were posting so I suppose you didn't see what I wrote. None of your offers display for me when I click them.

www.Points4Rewards.com

26-08-2006 16:15:22

The offers open up in 1 window, so if you click on an offer, and then you click on another, the 2nd offer will pop up in the 1st window offer. Kind of Confusing?? But we are working on this issue too. Thanks.

Plus our Support on AIM is up

AIM Points4Support

www.Points4Rewards.com

26-08-2006 20:01:29

We are about to reach 100 Offers on our Site. Check it Out.

www.Points4Rewards.com

27-08-2006 16:39:54

Site is backup and all offers are working, with all IE and Firefox.

x323smostwantedx

27-08-2006 16:56:57

Do you guys offer paypal instead of the Giftcards as an option?

www.Points4Rewards.com

27-08-2006 17:07:54

[quote38d8b56615="x323smostwantedx"]Do you guys offer paypal instead of the Giftcards as an option?[/quote38d8b56615]

Hey x323smostwantedx,

Yes we will offer Paypal very soon. Probably this week coming up or the following week.

x323smostwantedx

27-08-2006 20:38:20

Ill wait till then

Killer722

02-09-2006 19:24:40

I put in another order for a $50 giftcard this time. ) Has my $25 one been shipped out yet?

Tiphareth!

03-09-2006 11:49:15

I got mine a long time ago =D

www.Points4Rewards.com

05-09-2006 12:44:57

[quote5d3ba94e02="Killer722"]I put in another order for a $50 giftcard this time. ) Has my $25 one been shipped out yet?[/quote5d3ba94e02]

We are working on the orders this week, we just have to make sure all the offers are valid and from there you will recieve your gift card. If any questions just email= us at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com us at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com/email

jimmyoz

01-10-2006 08:50:08

This is a summary of my experience with Points4Rewards;

09/01/06 - Signed up, completed a few offers.

9/03/06 - I have 35 points, want a gift card. I figured I could get a custom order for a giftcard of $35, but the response from the support ticket is

"Sorry we only provide 25, 50 and 100 gift card. We do this to keep a better track on offers."

I don't exactly know what that means considering its a Simon giftcard and you can set the giftcard to any value, but I'm happy with a $25 giftcard I suppose.

A week or so later I log on to the site, and notice "You have 25 points deducted for an order for which we contacted the vendor" marked next to my account. I submit a support ticket asking what this means, and on
9/14/06 I get the response;

"We are in the process of ordering your Gift Card from the points you earned. If any more questions let us know."

Okay fair enough. Now it's October 1st, and I guess they never contacted the vendor, because I have yet to receive the gift card. I emailed their support address, but did not get a response. I emailed a second time (Friday, I believe) and am awaiting a response.

Their AIM support, Points4Support is rarely ever on, and when it is on, they usually have an Away message up.

All of this for a meager $25 giftcard. I hope nobody tries this site for anything more than a giftcard. You'd probably be waiting a year to get an iPod.

ArmyCadis

01-10-2006 11:11:54

Typical scam.

DIABLO

01-10-2006 11:41:10

[quotec15c179bc0="ArmyCadis"]Typical scam.[/quotec15c179bc0]

Wow, did you seriously just join to post that? Get a life...

Killer722

05-10-2006 09:04:31

jimmyoz I know how you feel. I have 2 orders, 1 for a $25 gift card and another for a $50 giftcard. I have to wait until october 15th for my $50 one, but I should have gotten my $25 one over a week ago. Still waiting for it.

www.Points4Rewards.com

05-10-2006 11:17:15

We have sent out your card Killer722, I PM'd you about the situation. I will contact the Gift Card Company Now.

[quoted71b08f89b="jimmyoz"]This is a summary of my experience with Points4Rewards;

09/01/06 - Signed up, completed a few offers.

9/03/06 - I have 35 points, want a gift card. I figured I could get a custom order for a giftcard of $35, but the response from the support ticket is

"Sorry we only provide 25, 50 and 100 gift card. We do this to keep a better track on offers."

I don't exactly know what that means considering its a Simon giftcard and you can set the giftcard to any value, but I'm happy with a $25 giftcard I suppose.

A week or so later I log on to the site, and notice "You have 25 points deducted for an order for which we contacted the vendor" marked next to my account. I submit a support ticket asking what this means, and on
9/14/06 I get the response;

"We are in the process of ordering your Gift Card from the points you earned. If any more questions let us know."

Okay fair enough. Now it's October 1st, and I guess they never contacted the vendor, because I have yet to receive the gift card. I emailed their support address, but did not get a response. I emailed a second time (Friday, I believe) and am awaiting a response.

Their AIM support, Points4Support is rarely ever on, and when it is on, they usually have an Away message up.

All of this for a meager $25 giftcard. I hope nobody tries this site for anything more than a giftcard. You'd probably be waiting a year to get an iPod.[/quoted71b08f89b]

Just PM me here or send a support ticket on our site or even email= us at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com us at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com/email, we should fix your problem ASAP.

Thanks

jimmyoz

07-10-2006 13:02:33

I love how the site's admin always tries to look good by saying "Just contact us on here, or email, ect and we will solve your problem".

The problem is, whenever you do contact the owner, they don't solve the problem at all. They just rattle off something bogus such as "Well, you will definitely get your card by October 15th" or "We will contact the gift card company!"

Instead of making these excuses up, why don't you admit you aren't sending out the payments, Rodney Rodriguez. It takes ten seconds to send somebody a virtual gift card; you've proven that fact yourself by the few people you have paid. "I got paid within an hour!".

www.Points4Rewards.com

07-10-2006 22:58:55

[quoteca89cfb168="jimmyoz"]I love how the site's admin always tries to look good by saying "Just contact us on here, or email, ect and we will solve your problem".

The problem is, whenever you do contact the owner, they don't solve the problem at all. They just rattle off something bogus such as "Well, you will definitely get your card by October 15th" or "We will contact the gift card company!"

Instead of making these excuses up, why don't you admit you aren't sending out the payments, Rodney Rodriguez. It takes ten seconds to send somebody a virtual gift card; you've proven that fact yourself by the few people you have paid. "I got paid within an hour!".[/quoteca89cfb168]

We have sent out August Rewards already. We are going to send out September Rewards on Oct 15. We will be giving rewards out, as we promised. Are system is just like other websites format, payout is the 15th. We have nothing to hide, but only good business to give out. We are a trusted site with good communication for our members. I am sorry you feel this way about our site, hopefully that will change within time. Points4Rewards.com is here for stay and to reward our members for trusting us.

Thanks,
Points4Rewards

jimmyoz

16-10-2006 22:15:14

[quote24a643bd72="www.Points4Rewards.com"][quote24a643bd72="jimmyoz"]I love how the site's admin always tries to look good by saying "Just contact us on here, or email, ect and we will solve your problem".

Instead of making these excuses up, why don't you admit you aren't sending out the payments, Rodney Rodriguez. It takes ten seconds to send somebody a virtual gift card; you've proven that fact yourself by the few people you have paid. "I got paid within an hour!".[/quote24a643bd72]

We have sent out August Rewards already. We are going to send out September Rewards on Oct 15. We will be giving rewards out, as we promised. Are system is just like other websites format, payout is the 15th. We have nothing to hide, but only good business to give out. We are a trusted site with good communication for our members. I am sorry you feel this way about our site, hopefully that will change within time. Points4Rewards.com is here for stay and to reward our members for trusting us.

Thanks,
Points4Rewards[/quote24a643bd72]

October 17th, didn't you say October 15th, you would have mailed out the gift cards? Are they still the online Simon cards, or are they actual gift cards, because I didn't get mine.

So, whats the excuse now? Will I get it on November 15th? I've waited a couple months, I guess I can wait another month. I can also call up your state's attorney general's office while I wait.

www.Points4Rewards.com

16-10-2006 23:53:50

Shipements are sent out this week, since we don't have paypal, we recieved one check from the leads, which was sent out on the 15th. Trust me you will recieve your gift, we have nothing to hide. Plus if you want a Simon Card it takes 5 days to be sent, if you want the virtual card it will be sent within hours. If any more questions, PM me or email= me at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com me at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com/email.

Thanks

MotherNordic

17-10-2006 11:16:45

This site is so phoney. Customer server is such garbage and jimmyoz is correct, they give such bogus replies.

They continously lie about payments and heck, I even heard about this site putting peoples giftcards on hold! From what I heard you put someones virtual gift account on hold and then told them in a support ticket they have to take care of it which is impossible, your the purchaser..how is a the recipient supposed to prove proof of purchase with your credit-card?

Such a shadeball

jimmyoz

17-10-2006 11:52:07

[quotec98e9f36ab="www.Points4Rewards.com"]Shipements are sent out this week, since we don't have paypal, we recieved one check from the leads, which was sent out on the 15th. Trust me you will recieve your gift, we have nothing to hide. Plus if you want a Simon Card it takes 5 days to be sent, if you want the virtual card it will be sent within hours. If any more questions, PM me or email= me at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com me at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com/email.

Thanks[/quotec98e9f36ab]

Why would I trust you? You have already lied several times to me. You told me back in September, that you already contacted the vendor for my gift card. You're a big phoney, everyone knows it; you aren't a very good one either.

Nothing to hide? Looks like you have plenty to hide. Can I call you later, Rodney and discuss it on the telephone? I have your number.

chewy

17-10-2006 12:06:13

http//www.planet-familyguy.com/pfg/images/characters/phoney_tn.jpg[" alt=""/img83cbf46570]

"That's right! You're a big, fat phony! "

Killer722

17-10-2006 12:41:31

I received my first giftcard the other day, still waiting on my second though.

www.Points4Rewards.com

17-10-2006 14:12:58

[quote485f66346b="Killer722"]I received my first giftcard the other day, still waiting on my second though.[/quote485f66346b]

We are about to send out our shipment for October orders soon, we are not a SHADY site, if we were why are people recieving their Rewards??? We never put somone card on hold, if you talk to that person, who might be you, you know Simon Gift Card put your card on hold because this person lied about their address. So again, we are a legit site, with legit Rewards.

jimmyoz

17-10-2006 19:08:43

HAHA! "We are not a shady site!"

LOL, yeah like a shady site is going to admit to being shady. I love it. Absolutely fantastic. Way to go Rodney, way to go.

Care to explain how Killer772 got his giftcard a few days ago if you haven't sent out the rewards yet? Or is his giftcard, like mine from a couple months ago, and he was going to take some action against 'your fine company' so you decided to send him one to shut him up?

www.Points4Rewards.com

17-10-2006 19:40:36

[quoteb833e3100a="jimmyoz"]HAHA! "We are not a shady site!"

LOL, yeah like a shady site is going to admit to being shady. I love it. Absolutely fantastic. Way to go Rodney, way to go.

Care to explain how Killer772 got his giftcard a few days ago if you haven't sent out the rewards yet? Or is his giftcard, like mine from a couple months ago, and he was going to take some action against 'your fine company' so you decided to send him one to shut him up?[/quoteb833e3100a]

What is with you? Do you have anything else better to do? For you example Killer772 placed his order before the August deadline, thats why he recieved it this month. You will recieve yours in this months shipment, because you did your order in September, so it take a MONTH to process, just like MOST of the sites that are on HERE. And I don't care if you have my information, from whois or wherever, I have nothing to hide and WE are a LEGIT company. Hope that answers all your question buddy.

Killer722

17-10-2006 20:09:29

lol, I just asked nicely. I also placed my second order about 2 days after my first, but I have to wait an extra month for my second gift card which goes out soon I guess. You'll get your gift, don't worry. This isn't as bad a wait as some sites.

www.Points4Rewards.com

17-10-2006 20:27:12

[quote6928022554="Killer722"]lol, I just asked nicely. I also placed my second order about 2 days after my first, but I have to wait an extra month for my second gift card which goes out soon I guess. You'll get your gift, don't worry. This isn't as bad a wait as some sites.[/quote6928022554]

Thank you.

jimmyoz

18-10-2006 11:03:42

[quote883e0bc6f8="www.Points4Rewards.com"][quote883e0bc6f8="jimmyoz"]HAHA! "We are not a shady site!"

Care to explain how Killer772 got his giftcard a few days ago if you haven't sent out the rewards yet? Or is his giftcard, like mine from a couple months ago, and he was going to take some action against 'your fine company' so you decided to send him one to shut him up?[/quote883e0bc6f8]

What is with you? Do you have anything else better to do? For you example Killer772 placed his order before the August deadline, thats why he recieved it this month. You will recieve yours in this months shipment, because you did your order in September, so it take a MONTH to process, just like MOST of the sites that are on HERE. And I don't care if you have my information, from whois or wherever, I have nothing to hide and WE are a LEGIT company. Hope that answers all your question buddy.[/quote883e0bc6f8]

I'm taking five minutes out of my day to warn people about your site; that's it. I've been lied to multiple times, and you keep trying to defend yourself. Other people in your company told me stuff? Okay, since when did your company have more than one person. Your company is run in your parent's house. It's not even a legit company by any standards.

I've dealt with other sites such as Ordercash4free, simplyfreerewards, ipods.stuffforfree.com, and others, and never have I been lied to. When they said they mailed out my prize / cash, they did. They never played games with me either, changing the estimated time I'd get my prize.

You can defend yourself all you want; I listed the events that occurred above, and have the support tickets and emails that state you supposedly already 'contacted the vendor for my gift card' twice.

jimmyoz

09-11-2006 10:56:32

Just an update;

I still haven't received my gift card, nor do I think I am going to. Points4Rewards even said above that my card was going to be shipped out in the October shipments (after they had already told me they sent it out twice) but its now November 9th, and still no gift card.

I sent a couple emails to Points4Rewards and finally received this response;

[ie27421124f]The Gift should have been shipped out, if you haven't received it,
most likely it was Simon Gift Cards fault, this has happen twice
already. I will call today and found out the status of the Card and
will email you back ASAP. Sorry about the delay.[/ie27421124f]

I called up Simon Malls and asked them if a delay was possible. The operator told me that gift cards are an automated process and its highly unlikely that the 'it was Simon Gift Cards fault' and that the gift card would have been received within 7 days of being sent. Obviously, Points4Rewards did not order the gift card.

So another day, another lie. I'm going to be filing a report with the FTC and state attorney generals office so other people do not have to worry about getting scammed from Points4Rewards.

Killer722

09-11-2006 12:57:01

I still have not received my $50 gift card yet. He also told me he shipped ordered it. It's been almost a month since you said that, wtf?

www.Points4Rewards.com

09-11-2006 15:28:06

[quote898c937696="jimmyoz"]Just an update;

I still haven't received my gift card, nor do I think I am going to. Points4Rewards even said above that my card was going to be shipped out in the October shipments (after they had already told me they sent it out twice) but its now November 9th, and still no gift card.

I sent a couple emails to Points4Rewards and finally received this response;

[i898c937696]The Gift should have been shipped out, if you haven't received it,
most likely it was Simon Gift Cards fault, this has happen twice
already. I will call today and found out the status of the Card and
will email you back ASAP. Sorry about the delay.[/i898c937696]

I called up Simon Malls and asked them if a delay was possible. The operator told me that gift cards are an automated process and its highly unlikely that the 'it was Simon Gift Cards fault' and that the gift card would have been received within 7 days of being sent. Obviously, Points4Rewards did not order the gift card.

So another day, another lie. I'm going to be filing a report with the FTC and state attorney generals office so other people do not have to worry about getting scammed from Points4Rewards.[/quote898c937696]

No we were not lying, one of my support team members sent out the wrong email. We need your phone number so you can activate the Gift Card, please send that to me ASAP and we will send our your card. We sent an email to all members about this situation and we never recieved an email from you.

[quote898c937696="Killer722"]I still have not received my $50 gift card yet. He also told me he shipped ordered it. It's been almost a month since you said that, wtf?[/quote898c937696]

We sent our your Gift Card out last week, we called Simon Gift Card again and they are now sending it out. They had a hold on it because they couldn't confirm the address, which is weird because we sent you one in October and it was sent fine. I wish there was another Gift Card company we can deal with, but for now we are Stuck with Simon Gift Cards, until we make our own GiftCard. D

jimmyoz

18-11-2006 10:06:43

Another week, another excuse. Still no gift card, and no replies to my mails. I sent my phone number back in October, and again a week ago.

^ Looks like I am not the only one who isn't getting their stuff.

evodriverdo

18-11-2006 23:52:03

I considered doing this site, so, I take it from everyone's response that I shouldn't?

www.Points4Rewards.com

19-11-2006 22:03:41

Shipments for October have been sent out, if any questions email= us at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com us at email=support@points4rewards.comsupport@points4rewards.com/email

+ We will be adding a new addition to our site, users will have the option to refer friends for points.

Thanks,
Points 4 Rewards.com Staff

jimmyoz

20-11-2006 19:35:43

[quote6166dfd7e9="evodriverdo"]I considered doing this site, so, I take it from everyone's response that I shouldn't?[/quote6166dfd7e9]

I wouldnt, unless you like being lied to about when your 'prize' is shipped out. My $25 giftcard has been shipped out like six times now according to Points4Rewards.