Question for Molly or any other I-Deal Rep, Offers Consensus

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43119

shaggz

18-07-2006 10:33:54

Hello Molly,

I would first like to introduce myself, I'm Shaggz -- Hope all is well ) We have had a few dialogues on one of the other threads here, and I figured since most my questions are valid to everyone doing your sites, that maybe I could start this thread in hopes for your replies and answers which will relief you of answering the same questions over and over?

Second, I have gathered a lot of information on Your Company's Websites and everything, as well as the offers that are listed there, I have spent a lot of time talking with other members trying to find out and develop a list of offers that credit the best on your sites, basically because of the manual credit procedure not being in place, and people continuously have to do multiple offers, above and beyond the required offers.

Basically I have come to the conclusion that there are certain offers that NEVER credit, or credit very rarely on your websites, and I was wondering if you could please look into these offers, as with the limited amount of offers, one person can intentially run out of offers they can do, which means they cannot do multiple sites ran by your company.

The Offers that do not credit, or if they do, they do so rarely are the following (this information was gathered between 2/20/06 and 7/15/06)

24Protect Plus
AOL Music
Ebay
Passport to Fun
Today's Escape
Columbia House

Secondly, people are afraid to do two offers both sponsered/ran by TL Sciences, for instance

TrimLife - Hormone Balance Formula
TrimLife - Carb Control Formula
TrimLife - Combo (Weightloss)
Ephedrine Free Weight Loss

These (4) are all ran by the same company, it's been evaluated in the past if you do any two of these offers your account seems to get DQ'd and the reason is, doing the same offer twice? I know trish from bullseye stated that this should not be true, and you should be able to do all these offers (1) time without any DQ worries. So is there anything anyone can do if they were infact Disqualified for doing two of these offers (assuming that they infact did two unique TL Science offers)?

Third, as we spoke on the other thread, you stated in the process of Manual Credit, that your company does not offer them and that we are entitled to get ahold of the sponsers ourselves and have them credit the company we signed up for the offer through. Is there any assistance at all you can provide us with this, as all the companies I've called have stated they need to know who to credit, and when you say the website name, they say that "so-and-so.com" is not an affiliate, so we would need to know who to tell them to credit, but as far as I know most Affiliate sites are strictly against this procedure, are you sure this is the only way to get manual credits? From what i've gathered, there are SubID codes that go along with the crediting process, and to let the sponsers know which affiliate they need to credit for the lead, which is why it makes sense that only the affiliate is able to ask for manual credit, and so the partners with this affiliate are the only one that can send in no-credit reports.

Fourth, is there any way we can request shipment of our gift to another Address after being processed? I've read many users who are in process of a move who initially signed up for your site at their old address, from what i've noticed there is no change of address form anywhere on your websites, nor an account page to log in and update this type of information. Are there any plans for this anywhere in the near future, and is there any ways to get these issues taken care of currently?

Sorry for the long post, but these are just a few questions/concerns I know a lot of us have, and many would extremely appreciate answers.

Regards,

Shaggz

Wolfeman

18-07-2006 10:43:04

I don't think Molly was ever here...

dmorris68

18-07-2006 10:47:31

[quote9a48e804e8="Wolfeman"]I don't think Molly was ever here...[/quote9a48e804e8]
Yeah she was, she was posting in some of the other treads. Her username is ContactMolly.

Wolfeman

18-07-2006 10:48:41

Ah, my bad. I don't her responding either way. Good luck )

shaggz

24-07-2006 11:08:34

Looks like they may have done a shipment/order on Friday (maybe she'll come back and answer my questions now?)

sparrowsingreek

25-07-2006 07:43:52

[quote7021304b39="shaggz"]Looks like they may have done a shipment/order on Friday (maybe she'll come back and answer my questions now?)[/quote7021304b39]

Why do you say that they did a shipment?? liawaits the Plasmali

shaggz

25-07-2006 08:40:43

multiple people have posted in the Dell 24" LCD monitor thread that they have confirmed UPS Shipping of their Monitors, this is basically 1 month since their last shipment, they only ship once a month, across all their sites, if one ships, they (in the past 3 shipments) have all shipped (sites i mean) ... So I was basing my information on their past, as all orders more then likely were placed on Friday of last week, people should start getting notifications this week, now if they send checks instead of actual physical gifts/rewards, you won't hear anything and they are usually an extra week behind..... since they are sent standard mail.... We will wait and see though, i guess )

bruman

25-07-2006 08:52:26

[quote91ed0bc1bf="shaggz"]multiple people have posted in the Dell 24" LCD monitor thread that they have confirmed UPS Shipping of their Monitors, this is basically 1 month since their last shipment, they only ship once a month, across all their sites, if one ships, they (in the past 3 shipments) have all shipped (sites i mean) ... So I was basing my information on their past, as all orders more then likely were placed on Friday of last week, people should start getting notifications this week, now if they send checks instead of actual physical gifts/rewards, you won't hear anything and they are usually an extra week behind..... since they are sent standard mail.... We will wait and see though, i guess )[/quote91ed0bc1bf]

Then why did the majority of the users from other ideal sites have to wait 6-8 weeks like it says on the site? If we're using your logic then no one would be waiting over 4 weeks.. but that is obviously not the case.

massman

25-07-2006 09:31:33

the suspense is killing me on if I'm going to get my gift or a check. I'm not even 100% sure one which one I'd prefer at this point! hehehe

dmorris68

25-07-2006 09:38:15

[quote784d377634="bruman"][quote784d377634="shaggz"]multiple people have posted in the Dell 24" LCD monitor thread that they have confirmed UPS Shipping of their Monitors, this is basically 1 month since their last shipment, they only ship once a month, across all their sites, if one ships, they (in the past 3 shipments) have all shipped (sites i mean) ... So I was basing my information on their past, as all orders more then likely were placed on Friday of last week, people should start getting notifications this week, now if they send checks instead of actual physical gifts/rewards, you won't hear anything and they are usually an extra week behind..... since they are sent standard mail.... We will wait and see though, i guess )[/quote784d377634]

Then why did the majority of the users from other ideal sites have to wait 6-8 weeks like it says on the site? If we're using your logic then no one would be waiting over 4 weeks.. but that is obviously not the case.[/quote784d377634]
I-Deal has been inconsistent with shipping in the past, sometimes taking 12 weeks or more before anybody gets anything, but in the last few months they seem to be on a monthly cycle. Not sure how long that will continue, but for now they seem to have their act together on frequent shipping cycles.

DRay9911

25-07-2006 10:01:48

if they have their act together, the frequent shipping cycles haven't made it to YCR yet...8 weeks to get approved and another 8 to receive the TV.

There have been no reports of anyone receiving a TV since that last week in June when 5 people received theirs. There are at two people I know who received their approval notices the 2nd week of June (06/06 & 06/07), one other person who received an approval on 06/23, and I was approved on 07/06 (I don't expect mine until the end of August/beginning of September).

The only semi-possible explanation for the extended length of time is the size/price of the TV

-dan

shaggz

25-07-2006 12:17:14

I honestly think YCR is it's own ball of wax, but hell who knows, I'm just trying to put a little logic to their madness, which is why I stated (based on their last 3 big shipments) -- I in no way know for sure, I can only give my best guesstimate, so take it what its worth )

i waited 10 weeks for one site, and I waited 3 weeks for another, your processed date (and how long it has been processed, i'm sure matters) but I honestly don't think EVERYONE is having to wait the full 6-8 weeks...