VERY interesting bigwin development
A couple months ago. Someone posted getting a $3000 check from bigwin
in place of the vespa. I signed up for the vespa and did my offers in feburary. went through some manual credit gheyness and had to wait till june 27th to send my certs. My certs reached bigwin on june 27th
Now heres whats interesting. Today I called YFdirect and the CSR offered me a $1750 check in place of the vespa on the spot! no 8- 9000 weeks of waiting. Of course this is significantly less than the 3000 i was hoping to get... but i wouldnt have to wait 6-8 weeks... she said if i refuse i could wait for the vespa but theres no telling when they will be avaliable.
so should i try fighting for more money or should i just take the quick cash and be done with it?
Depends if you really need the money. I say fight for the other 1250. I've heard they break down around Week 14-16 after receiving your certs.
If you do take the $1750 I bet you still wait 6-8 weeks. I took the $1000 from EFG after being told it would ship in 5-7 days. 7 weeks later I got it.
I say wait it out, Junior.
wait it out...they will cave eventually
yeah i guess im gonna wait... hopefully i dont end up waiting only to recieve the same ammount of money shock keep in mind im not the only one getting lowballed here. i know at least 2 other people on other forums getting the same deal..... i think my best bet is to call back and ask for a supervisor and explain how the vespa model is no longer being made....
this is just like when they offered the 1K check for the plasma. many took the check i waited and got the plasma that i wanted anyway
Except the vespa model they are offering has been discontinued for 2 years I actually got transfered to a supervisor and my cell phone battery dies as im explaining my situation. I called back and i got a different cs lady who wouldnt transfer me to a supervisor (she said they were on lunch) and she wouldnt budge on the reward ammount
I'm on the tenth week waiting for my "vespa"
I called a couple days ago and they didn't offer me anything. I am just going to wait it out as I don't need the money that bad right now.
dang, so expected time to get full amount is........14 weeks? 16 weeks?
it took me 144 days to get my check
FUCK FUCK FUCK. Looks like im gonna have to wait for them to send me an actualy vespa then. I would have been willing to settle for 2500
but the supervisor would budge on the 1750 AT ALL. She said i can continue to wait and i will be sent a comparable model vespa.
At this point i might have to start considering the BBB FTC as well as other legal action aainst netblue. im officially pissed evil
fuck this sucks balls, will i ever get a break on diy's, i always get screwed. sorry junior, but i can say i know how you feel.
keep in mind that if you tell them that you refuse to take the check
theres a 90 percent chance they wont offfer you a check option and you will be stuck waiting. For all we know netblue could order a 1000 dollar shit scooter and say its equivalent.... i wonder if like brandarama we can accept the check and then sue for the remaining value.
or if we have to wait to recieve a shit version of the scooter before we can sue...
I called the CS lady on Friday and she said my check had been mailed and should have already been received and told me to wait a week and if it hadn't arrived, she'd issue a re-ship. She said it was a $3000 check replacement for the vespa.
I'm sorta nervous about calling again later this week to issue a re-ship. We'll see what happens then.
What the hell. I called on Friday too and they said nothing (
[quoteb13bc12b42="UAO"]What the hell. I called on Friday too and they said nothing ([/quoteb13bc12b42]
I should have noted though, that my check is very late. It shipped out late June, so, if YFDirect recently made this decision to cut down the 'cash equivilant', then, that is probably why I got through.
hmm interesting. I guess its just a waiting game now. I'll just wait it out to see what happens.
I have been waiting 6 months for my Bose system. Should have gotten it in January or February.
[quote8646e2ee42="hairyferry"]I have been waiting 6 months for my Bose system. Should have gotten it in January or February.[/quote8646e2ee42]
Did you ever go shipped or are you still just approved?
im approved. They keep telling me that they are just waiting on their supplier
You should really get on them because I got my BOSE system about 10 weeks from them getting my certs. I sent my certs like the middle to end of feb and got the system well over a month ago. They ordered from Crutchfield who I am sure still has them so the supplier thing is BS.
awesome thanks for the help
I have been waiting forever to get my $250 Best Buy from IOG. After reading a few different instances where YF said you only needed to send in one W-9 and it would be applied to all accounts, I did not include one for IOG. Over 3 weeks ago, they said they would put in a request to get the W-9 information transferred from my EFG to my IOG. Then, nothing, so I called last week and she said they still haven't transferred the info, and she doesn't know how long it will take.
What should I do? I'm getting real fucking tired of waiting, my account has already expired.
[quote0284af1b2e="tylerc"]I have been waiting forever to get my $250 Best Buy from IOG. After reading a few different instances where YF said you only needed to send in one W-9 and it would be applied to all accounts, I did not include one for IOG. Over 3 weeks ago, they said they would put in a request to get the W-9 information transferred from my EFG to my IOG. Then, nothing, so I called last week and she said they still haven't transferred the info, and she doesn't know how long it will take.
What should I do? I'm getting real fucking tired of waiting, my account has already expired.[/quote0284af1b2e]
It might be faster for you to just fill out a W-9 and mail it to them. If you Google "W-9 tax form" the first link that comes up is an irs.gov pdf file for the form that you can print out and send.
Just to let you know, I called today about my status. They received my certs last month on the 5th. They offered me a check because they said they're having problems with their supplier and are currently out of vespas.
I didn't want to go through a waiting war, and I sort of need some money right now, so I accepted it. I'll let people know once I get it.
How much did they offer you?
I got offered 1750, like everyone else has been offered lately. The CSR said that they'll send it in 5-7 days. Hopefully it really means 5-7 days..
I was told 5-7 days for my $1000 check for MSG and It's been 3 months
Did you (or anyone else that settled) check your email? You have to confirm by email that you're willing to take the check settlement. They mail the check AFTER you answer their email confirming the settlement choice. My check (1000/tv) was delayed by 1 week cuz I didn't know that I had to confirm via email....
[quoted9ca24d0e3="hairyferry"]I was told 5-7 days for my $1000 check for MSG and It's been 3 months[/quoted9ca24d0e3]
i've sent back 2 confirmation email, a w-9 and I've also called them more than a handful of times
YFD hates you hairyferry...
They really do.
Captain All That
I think these offers came about as a result of people calling in and stating that they knew the model scooter they advertised was not available. Much like the Plasma TV offer... this one is going the way of the pilgrims.
i just got my check from them today. it was for the whole 3 K, but i did end up working on this for like 20 + weeks. they have all kinds of excuses and ways to make you keep calling back, but if you keep messing with 'em, they'll send you the full 3 K. they don't actually have the vespas (it is an older modle that is no longer made), and you can get the 3 K. good luck!
[quote10614774ae="megotcash"]i just got my check from them today. it was for the whole 3 K, but i did end up working on this for like 20 + weeks. they have all kinds of excuses and ways to make you keep calling back, but if you keep messing with 'em, they'll send you the full 3 K. they don't actually have the vespas (it is an older modle that is no longer made), and you can get the 3 K. good luck![/quote10614774ae]
Did they offer you the $1750 check instead?
congrats x 3k
[quote45c6a012c4="megotcash"]i just got my check from them today. it was for the whole 3 K, but i did end up working on this for like 20 + weeks. they have all kinds of excuses and ways to make you keep calling back, but if you keep messing with 'em, they'll send you the full 3 K. they don't actually have the vespas (it is an older modle that is no longer made), and you can get the 3 K. good luck![/quote45c6a012c4]
i just called for manual credit today, and they said i need to fax in bank statements for netmarket and trimday, anyone else have experiences with this??! and how quickly do they credit?
Dont bother with manual credit man..... manual credit went from a walk in the park to an absolute nightmare with YFdirect shock
i have to deal with, not waiting another 6 weeks......after i fax the shit tomorrow, they said another week until i get approved.
[quote253bc4818c="kdollar"]i have to deal with, not waiting another 6 weeks......after i fax the shit tomorrow, they said another week until i get approved.[/quote253bc4818c]
someone mentioned that Yf was gonna change their manual crediting system to be faster but i thought yf was just bullshitting the guy.
Lots of people who submitted manual credit for netmarket had to wait well over 2 months...
BTW At first i was mad that i was only being offered 1750 as an alternative for the scooter. But im starting to warm up to the idea of owning a scooter. A friend of mine has one and ive seen a couple people riding theirs around my neighborhood. Should be fun for the local trips to the post office and whatnot. My only concern is that someone would steal it (
Yeah I won't be mad if I get a scooter. I'll try it out D
I would... I already have a scooter (
I've already gone over this, they won't send em, but if they do, you'll make more money, so wait it out.
yea, i know hyper, i was just responding to the other's... my 1971 70CC honda is better than a vespa anyways P
they offered me 2000 so i took it, should get here in like 2 weeks
sorry i assumes everyone knew i was talking about the vespa
[quote100b86ca6b="tjwor"]yea, i know hyper, i was just responding to the other's... my 1971 70CC honda is better than a vespa anyways P
but 70cc is no fun because that means you actually need to be lincensed to use it. (at least in most places)
RTS how long did you wait before you were offered $2000
past 8 weeks or faster?
There is another vespa model out there comparable to the ET2 and i wouldnt put it past YF to send a scooter from another company. If i get a big check i know i wont get a scooter cry
I think i was like 1 more week till i was suppose to go shipped, or it was right at 8 weeks from them recieving my certs. I just asked about my account and he said they were not get scooters in so he offered me the cash and sent me an email.
[quote3cf9efd723="RolltheStampede"]I think i was like 1 more week till i was suppose to go shipped, or it was right at 8 weeks from them recieving my certs. I just asked about my account and he said they were not get scooters in so he offered me the cash and sent me an email.[/quote3cf9efd723]
2000 as stated above
Damn, I would take $2,000 personally. I wish they offered that to me.
thoughts? with 2k i could get this and still have over 900 bucks left shock
i think it will be smaller than you think...
I almost did this site, and if I had - I would totally take the 2k if it was offered )
thoughts? with 2k i could get this and still have over 900 bucks left shock[/quotee7100ace34]
yeah, but do you really want a mini-bike?
its not a mini bike its a scooter.....
anywhoo I called to get my certs for some other gift and after she emailed them i asked the CSR (who shall be henceforth called smoking lady) for an update regarding my vespa scooter. She said, "the vespa is unavaliable so you can choose between a laptop a 42 inch plasma TV or a check for $2000 I told her that id just wait for them to send a comparable model scooter like they said they would when i called last
shes all like "no there isnt gonna be a scooter you have to choose one of those 3 options"
I responded "hmmm i think i'll just wait, im notin a hurry" liclick
so it looks like theres no scooter replacment in the works shock
im sorry i havent been following these forums much but is there plasma offer a nightmare as well? it seems like that would be an easy item for them to find an replacement for... if not id take the cash and buy a lcd im moving to about 8500-9000 feet in elevation a plasma wont work well in that elevation anyways...
[quote35828f3521="JUNIOR6886"] i asked the CSR (who shall be henceforth called smoking lady)[/quote35828f3521]
I've talked to "smoking lady" before! lol
I just called and took the $2,000 check. I am tired of waiting.
WEAKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha j/k 2000 is a good chunk of change and you will probably be getting the check 2 weeks from now.
im tempted to do the same cry
id use it for
Does any one know if that is being offered for the arcade games?
someone got offered $3000 in lie of the arcade machine but im sure the offer is lower now....
to anyone that has taken the cash instead of the scooter please post when you accepted the cash and then when you recieve the check
thanks to JUNIOR6886 for bringing this to everyones attention
well, I called today planing to excecpt the cash, and they told me my account was marked as inelegible, because the offers were not completed correctly, and I have to do 8 more offers to be elegible...
So now I have to complete 1 offer on each page 2-9... Now comes the time I figure if it is even worth the $2000... I could probably do a 18 offer nui-tech for the same hassle...
tjwor, you couldn't get anymore details as to why your account is screwed up?
sorry to hear that, cross your fingers for me
how long into the "waiting" process before they told you about the problem?
how did you not complete the offers correctly?
not really sure how I didn't complete them, i think just doing offers on 1 page... and I didn't find out until I called them asking when I should expect to be shipped...
They finally got me..... i accepted the check for 2000 dollars when i called to get my anyfreegift certs. Im broken but not broke.
ur very lucky junior, congrats. wish i could fly under that radar.
Well heres an update
I got a $2,000 check for the Vespa. My status changed to shipped, so I will see when i get it.
My brother got offered a $2,500 check for the arcade offer. He took it and his status is now at "shipped" too.
Got my check today for the vespa. I called in 7/13, received it today. About 2 weeks. It was for 1,750....lol, if I had waited an extra week, It would've been 2,000 instead. Oh well, I'm just glad that it came fast!
[quote3098fa077f="UAO"]Well heres an update
My brother got offered a $2,500 check for the arcade offer. He took it and his status is now at "shipped" too.[/quote3098fa077f]
I hope i get offered that too.
I called in on the 19th so hopefully i get mine by friday
got an email offering me the choice of the "three" other gifts
I took the 2000 check instead of the vespa and my brother took the 1000 check instead of the sony laptop
i will update when i recieve the check
if anyone cares... my account at bigwin has turned to shipped...
mines has been shipped for about 10 days and i aintg got no check yet
[quotecf2f23a07f="RolltheStampede"]mines has been shipped for about 10 days and i aintg got no check yet[/quotecf2f23a07f]
mine to for about 7 days now, waiting sucks
Mine was shipped for five days before I got the check. i think I just got mine early.
I just got my check today
[quote99a749c22a="JUNIOR6886"]I just got my check today[/quote99a749c22a]
did you have to sign for it?
also I would like to thank JUNIOR for turning me onto DIY sites
I didnt have to sign for it. (They sent $2000 via regular mail shock )
Congrats. My two checks are just chilling in my bank account now.
I didnt have to sign for it. (They sent $2000 via regular mail shock )[/quoteba8478fb1d]
sweet, thanks for the update
I didnt have to sign for it. (They sent $2000 via regular mail shock )[/quotecfe41d9812]
sweet, thanks for the update[/quotecfe41d9812]
check recieved today, woot woot
thanks for everyone that turned me on to diy sites