DIY Expiration Date Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40998

JKirk

10-06-2006 10:21:45

I searched around a little bit and I didn't find any answers so here it goes

Ok, so I've got 11 days until my account expires. My referral is doing 16 offers and he needs to complete 10 so he should get atleast 10 greens on the 7th day. liknocks on woodli If I fill out the redemption form and W-9 as soon as he greens and mail it next day with confirmation, will the postmark save me? Basically, I don't know if they have to just receive my form or if they have to process it because I'll basically have 3-4 days and people are usually not getting status changes until 4-5 days. Anybody know a for sure answer? unsure.gif

THANK YOU! D

theysayjump

10-06-2006 10:27:58

I believe the expiration date only applies to you and your referral getting all your offers green.

When you click the redemption link it gives you another 2 week deadline to mail them out, so as slong as your refs gets all of his greens by your expiration date, you should be fine.

ajrock2000

10-06-2006 10:28:41

I am pretty sure you just have to finish getting approved before the time limit expires. You have to have it postmarked no more than 15 days after your account gets approved. [bf58e8b50a1]USE CERTIFIED MAIL[/bf58e8b50a1]. You should be fine, even if your account goes to expired, as long as you were approved and mailed out your cert, they will update it accordingly.

JKirk

10-06-2006 10:57:19

[quoteaa9775252e="theysayjump"]I believe the expiration date only applies to you and your referral getting all your offers green.

When you click the redemption link it gives you another 2 week deadline to mail them out, so as slong as your refs gets all of his greens by your expiration date, you should be fine.[/quoteaa9775252e]

Wow, I'm so relieved to hear that. I think I can make it since my referral did 16 offers! )

Thanks for your help TSJ and AJ.