Gift Checks - RewardVenue and MSG

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40952

ronmm

09-06-2006 13:19:16

Well I actually did the RV site forever ago but slacked on sending in the forms and W-9 but they were phasing out that part of their biz I did it. I know who waits 6 months to send in their forms. Turns out I am now moving, luckily I just got my TV from CSC. With MSG I went ahead and took a 1k check since they don't seem to be sending out a TV.

What I was wondering is do they send regualr mail that would be forwarded? I know sometimes places send mail with 'Do Not Forward', not sure how often that it's used but know I have seen it.

Was hoping for another TV but RV just responded with "Your $2000 gift check was ordered on 6/5/06 please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery." Guess the check will more likely get forwarded then a TV.

shaggz

09-06-2006 14:01:38

[quotea1db1dab62="ronmm"]Well I actually did the RV site forever ago but slacked on sending in the forms and W-9 but they were phasing out that part of their biz I did it. I know who waits 6 months to send in their forms. Turns out I am now moving, luckily I just got my TV from CSC. With MSG I went ahead and took a 1k check since they don't seem to be sending out a TV.

What I was wondering is do they send regualr mail that would be forwarded? I know sometimes places send mail with 'Do Not Forward', not sure how often that it's used but know I have seen it.

Was hoping for another TV but RV just responded with "Your $2000 gift check was ordered on 6/5/06 please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery." Guess the check will more likely get forwarded then a TV.[/quotea1db1dab62]

It comes standard first class mail ... so I would highly imagine, that it will be forwarded as if it were one of your lovely bills...

ronmm

09-06-2006 14:42:25

cool, that's what I was hoping. calling them and changing addies would just prolong things more.