I-Deal Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40210

bballp6699

29-05-2006 19:10:25

I don't know if anyone can answer this because I-deal is so iffy, but here goes...

I completed YourCoolFreeStuff about week ago and haven't the time or ink to print out the redemption certificate. I have to get it to them by the 8th of June. When I first went to the site, I saved the redemption page to my desktop, however, the barcode image link was broken. I saved the email in my bulk mail. Today I went to print it out and found that yahoo deleted it from my bulk mail after a week.

All I have now is a saved page to my desktop with the barcode picture broken. It shows my confirmation number and all that other stuff though and I'm wondering if that will be good enough or if this could be a chance for i-deal to fuck me in the ass?

CoMpFrEaK

29-05-2006 19:15:10

money got owned again! shock

dmorris68

29-05-2006 19:53:07

[quoteba35854a7f="bballp6699"]I don't know if anyone can answer this because I-deal is so iffy, but here goes...

I completed YourCoolFreeStuff about week ago and haven't the time or ink to print out the redemption certificate. I have to get it to them by the 8th of June. When I first went to the site, I saved the redemption page to my desktop, however, the barcode image link was broken. I saved the email in my bulk mail. Today I went to print it out and found that yahoo deleted it from my bulk mail after a week.

All I have now is a saved page to my desktop with the barcode picture broken. It shows my confirmation number and all that other stuff though and I'm wondering if that will be good enough or if this could be a chance for i-deal to fuck me in the ass?[/quoteba35854a7f]
The redemption link is the same for everybody -- it isn't tied to your account. I'll PM you the link and you can just go there, fill in your e-mail and address, and it will generate a re-print cert which should work fine.

theysayjump

29-05-2006 20:07:57

Yeah they're all generic although it should say when you try to print it out again, something like "This is a reprinted redemption certificate" or that "You have already printed out this redemption certificate" but it's still fine.

Make sure you get signature confirmation when you send it though.

bballp6699

30-05-2006 13:29:01

I just used dmorris' link and shipped it out. I sent it priority with delivery confirmation. I figured that if I put signiture confirmation, not only is it more expensive, but if they aren't around to sign it, I don't see them driving to the post office to get it and such. I figure the delivery confirmation is proof that it was dropped off there.

Was there any header for the address? I just started with the street name...

dmorris68

30-05-2006 14:12:39

[quote3a8fccb3c9="bballp6699"]Was there any header for the address? I just started with the street name...[/quote3a8fccb3c9]
I put the site name first, as in YourCoolFreeStuff.com.