List of I-Deal Direct Properties, from the "horses mout

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39930

imvain2

24-05-2006 16:15:41

I successfully backordered a few domain names that were formerlly owned by I-Deal Direct. The other day, I was checking my stats and it looks like some staff members are visiting my site from a "secret" url on their system.

This URL includes the list of all old and current properties. However the list is not organized in a manner that is easy to go through.

http//rewards.i-dealdirect.com/cgi-bin/propertydisplay.pl

johnjimjones

24-05-2006 16:40:31

whoa sweet find. but its hard to tell what the three letter abbreviations are on the drop down menu. but that doesn't even matter.

freedesktoppc

24-05-2006 17:59:20

this has been found before, doesnt help in anyway

phantom

25-05-2006 07:16:11

It does help because now we know what sites they own (even when they say they don't) and which sites to avoid.

dmorris68

25-05-2006 07:21:45

[quote78e18b17f5="phantom"]It does help because now we know what sites they own (even when they say they don't) and which sites to avoid.[/quote78e18b17f5]
Okay, what exactly do you mean by that? I've not seen anybody claim that "I-Deal doesn't own a site."

If you're referring to Trish once again, she works for Bullseye Media, and Bullseye Media runs only a small handful of I-Deal sites. So when she says that she cannot help or comment on a specific site unless it is run by Bullseye, that's what she means.

Why is that so hard to understand? Her office is at Bullseye Media, which is located in a different city to the other I-Deal marketing DBA's. I-Deal has a bunch of DBA's handling these sites. Trish only handles those Bullseye sites.

igneous

25-05-2006 07:26:57

[quotea47b20fef6="dmorris68"][quotea47b20fef6="phantom"]It does help because now we know what sites they own (even when they say they don't) and which sites to avoid.[/quotea47b20fef6]
Okay, what exactly do you mean by that? I've not seen anybody claim that "I-Deal doesn't own a site."

If you're referring to Trish once again, she works for Bullseye Media, and Bullseye Media runs only a small handful of I-Deal sites. So when she says that she cannot help or comment on a specific site unless it is run by Bullseye, that's what she means.

Why is that so hard to understand? Her office is at Bullseye Media, which is located in a different city to the other I-Deal marketing DBA's. I-Deal has a bunch of DBA's handling these sites. Trish only handles those Bullseye sites.[/quotea47b20fef6]
Yes, the problem is that Trish is the ONLY person who has helped us in any way, and no other i-deal representative has been able to do anything for us. For some reason, the other 50 sites that i-deal runs has no Customer Service?

dmorris68

25-05-2006 07:31:51

[quote88d6e0bc88="igneous"]Yes, the problem is that Trish is the ONLY person who has helped us in any way, and no other i-deal representative has been able to do anything for us. For some reason, the other 50 sites that i-deal runs has no Customer Service?[/quote88d6e0bc88]
Understood, and agreed. But that isn't Trish's fault. At one time, Molly from CSC was handling CS until Bullseye took over the site and Trish started helping.

Apparently each DBA runs their own support, and from the looks of things Bullseye is better at it than the others, seeing as how Trish is the only CS rep communicating with us with any regularity, and not only by e-mail but by forum. I'm thankful for that, at least.

phantom

25-05-2006 07:39:40

[quoteddc275c8a0="dmorris68"]Why is that so hard to understand? Her office is at Bullseye Media, which is located in a different city to the other I-Deal marketing DBA's. I-Deal has a bunch of DBA's handling these sites. Trish only handles those Bullseye sites.[/quoteddc275c8a0]

Excuse me? Do you think you're talking to a child? I am NOT speaking of Trish and the crap she's throwing on A4F, I am talking about my own experience with dineoutfreetoday and shoppingspree4free.

P.S. Are you that naive to think they actually have offices? Try looking up some addresses on the UPS Store site and see what you find.

dmorris68

25-05-2006 08:12:58

[quote507a26421a="phantom"][quote507a26421a="dmorris68"]Why is that so hard to understand? Her office is at Bullseye Media, which is located in a different city to the other I-Deal marketing DBA's. I-Deal has a bunch of DBA's handling these sites. Trish only handles those Bullseye sites.[/quote507a26421a]

Excuse me? Do you think you're talking to a child? I am NOT speaking of Trish and the crap she's throwing on A4F, I am talking about my own experience with dineoutfreetoday and shoppingspree4free.

P.S. Are you that naive to think they actually have offices? Try looking up some addresses on the UPS Store site and see what you find.[/quote507a26421a]
No, at least up until this point I didn't think I was talking to a child. Although most of you qualify as a "child" to someone my age. ;)

At any rate, that's why I [b507a26421a]asked[/b507a26421a] if you were referring to the Trish scenario, which is what most other folks are basing these sorts of comments on. You're not? Fair enough. Leave the vitriol out of it, however.

I don't know if they have offices or not. All I know is that Trish said [i507a26421a]her[/i507a26421a] office is in Deleware. And I don't see how that's entirely relevent anyway -- I'm only pointing out that their DBA mailing addresses are all over the place.

phantom

25-05-2006 08:25:03

[quote945398f2c2]No, at least up until this point I didn't think I was talking to a child. Although most of you qualify as a "child" to someone my age. ;)[/quote945398f2c2]
Oooo...you're pretty cutting too, aren't you? Anyway, I'm pushing 40. ;)

I do apologize if my remark seemed disparaging but I didn't sense an [b945398f2c2]asking[/b945398f2c2] tone in your post. And, I think the fact that these companies are all run from private mailboxes but yet they represent themselves as having a physical address is very telling. I find it extremely relevant to their character (or lack thereof). IMHO

dmorris68

25-05-2006 11:17:47

[quotebaca038da2="phantom"]Oooo...you're pretty cutting too, aren't you? Anyway, I'm pushing 40. ;)[/quotebaca038da2]
And I'm pushing it right back atcha. ;) Just got my 3rd grandchild about 3 weeks ago.

[quotebaca038da2="phantom"]I do apologize if my remark seemed disparaging but I didn't sense an [bbaca038da2]asking[/bbaca038da2] tone in your post.[/quotebaca038da2]

Fair enough, but I [ibaca038da2]did[/ibaca038da2] say

[quotebaca038da2="dmorris68"][bbaca038da2]If you're referring to Trish[/bbaca038da2] once again, she works for Bullseye Media, and Bullseye Media runs only a small handful of I-Deal sites. [/quotebaca038da2]
That highlighted part was the "asking." Sorry I wasn't clearer on that.

[quotebaca038da2="phantom"]And, I think the fact that these companies are all run from private mailboxes but yet they represent themselves as having a physical address is very telling. I find it extremely relevant to their character (or lack thereof). IMHO[/quotebaca038da2]
You get no argument from me there. But does it really matter? In the information age, a lot of these sites are run from basements and garages, or at least start out that way. Nearly ALL of these freebie sites start out that way, and many of them still are. So, personally speaking, I don't really care if it turns out that Trish is actually the Chairman, President, CEO, and janitor of I-Deal, as long as I get my check/TV. ;) D

theysayjump

25-05-2006 12:11:27

Well Trish's "office" isn't in Delaware as she posts on A4F from New York State.

phantom

25-05-2006 12:37:30

Bullseye Media is listed as PO Box 92, Millersburg, PA 17061, Trish must telecommute. roll

phantom

25-05-2006 12:43:55

[quotebf9beb281e]Just got my 3rd grandchild about 3 weeks ago.[/quotebf9beb281e]
Congratulations! dance2

[quotebf9beb281e]You get no argument from me there. But does it really matter? In the information age, a lot of these sites are run from basements and garages, or at least start out that way. Nearly ALL of these freebie sites start out that way, and many of them still are.[/quotebf9beb281e]
I don't know. I guess there are too many things that keep popping up that make me sincely doubt their honesty. i.e., the PMB instead of physical address issue, the lack of response to questions, the sudden DQs, the mass collection of social security numbers, the unprofessional postings of a "rep." KWIM?

Of course, I will be thrilled to death to get the plasmas we're owed and will fight tooth and nail for them. I wish the best of luck to all of you!

MiamiTJ

25-05-2006 15:44:27

[quote1a6404d521="theysayjump"]Well Trish's "office" isn't in Delaware as she posts on A4F from New York State.[/quote1a6404d521]

If I remember the IP range I shecked it was NW and surrounding states .. I think PA was one of them ...

theysayjump

25-05-2006 17:25:02

The one I got was From Buffalo, NY.

artvandelay

25-05-2006 19:17:48

shock I live right outside of Buffalo....

MiamiTJ

26-05-2006 04:25:30

[quoted186d59d11="artvandelay"]shock I live right outside of Buffalo....[/quoted186d59d11]

Are you Trish in Drag ????

shock