I-Deal and no shipping of gifts!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39061

ffactoryxx

11-05-2006 23:00:39

So what do you thingk about I-deal and the no shipping of gifts. I just went approved on thier site after they recieved my certs and am skeptical that i will ever recieve anything.

I also seached other sites and people havent recieved shit this month

What do you think

They will pay out or not?

kdollar

11-05-2006 23:01:42

it looks very bleek (

paulleywaulley

12-05-2006 01:07:38

You can't just say they're not going to pay out. It's their obligation to do so. If you have done everything legitimately, than they have no reason to not give you your deserved gift. Like others have said they have in fact paid out before and they normally do it in waves, so I'd expect them to continue doing the same. Just make sure you do everything according to their T&C and everything should be straight.

bruman

12-05-2006 02:44:29

Just give them time, i'm sure we'll get paid.
They're approving accounts and raising referral requirements on their site, so they're definetely active.

chewy

12-05-2006 04:09:33

[quote89e01f66c9="bruman"]Just give them time, i'm sure we'll get paid.
They're approving accounts and raising referral requirements on their site, so they're definetely active.[/quote89e01f66c9]

it would seem if they just werent gonna pay anyone why waste their time raising req's that would lead to noone wanting to do the sites, hence less money. if they really "planned" to not pay they would have kept the req's low to try to get as many people to sign up as they could