Warning! Everyfreegift playing games.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38866

planes

08-05-2006 15:09:18

If I were anyone looking at doing Everyfreegift read this first.

Back in november I completed offers for EFG and the Sony plasma tv. Two weeks ago I was offered a thousand dollars in place of the tv. I declined. Today I called them and they said there was no status on my tv yet. I said well if I went with the thousand dollar offer how long untill I would receive the check. She said since I declined the check last time the offer was off the table.

I explained to her that I belonged to several online forums and would post about what happenned to me. She then said you should do that then if you feel thats what you should do. I then asked her for corporate offices. She gave me the address. I then told her I would be reporting EFG to the BBB and AG of CA. She gave me the same line. And then hung-up before I could ask her another question. I will personally never do business with them again.

Stroid

08-05-2006 15:19:15

just as a bit of information if you use threats with a customer service rep you are not gonna get any further with them. i work at a phone company and when a customer threatens us we just laugh at them and dont really help them. whats that phrase you attract more bees with honey then viniger.

planes

08-05-2006 15:26:40

Yea but when all else fails a couple of letters to the right places turns all the vinegar into honey.

Stroid

08-05-2006 15:27:57

well good luck with that i hope it works out for you

zbalz

08-05-2006 15:32:08

[quoteed4c8dbd8b="planes"]If I were anyone looking at doing Everyfreegift read this first.

Back in november I completed offers for EFG and the Sony plasma tv. Two weeks ago I was offered a thousand dollars in place of the tv. I declined. Today I called them and they said there was no status on my tv yet. I said well if I went with the thousand dollar offer how long untill I would receive the check. She said since I declined the check last time the offer was off the table.

I explained to her that I belonged to several online forums and would post about what happenned to me. She then said you should do that then if you feel thats what you should do. I then asked her for corporate offices. She gave me the address. I then told her I would be reporting EFG to the BBB and AG of CA. She gave me the same line. And then hung-up before I could ask her another question. I will personally never do business with them again.[/quoteed4c8dbd8b]

Lol. You act like you actually have POWER in these, or any other, forums! Go ahead, write to the BBB, your congressman, hell...your grandma. No one will care. Why? Because they didnt do anything wrong yet!

All of us who requested checks initially...got them (after a few weeks). And they were nice enough to offer the checks...I personally didn't need the plasma anyway.

The prize you signed up for says "PLASMA" not $1000 check. Deal with it.

tjwor

08-05-2006 15:40:02

yea, they aren't obligated to send you a 1K check... they made the offer, you declined, no reason to re-offer for them... you'll just have to wait your time... if I wer them I wouldn't send you anything if you were already reporting them to the BBB...

Wolfeman

08-05-2006 16:00:10

I got my check, haha!

LucaBella

08-05-2006 16:07:29

God it was a comment about "being the spokesperson for a large forum" on scam.com that began the end of the Sony Plasmas to begin with.

When you you people learn.. idle threats just expose us more..

manOFice

08-05-2006 16:08:52

I would just wait for the TV )

tjwor

08-05-2006 16:40:42

[quote297e9db992="manofice"]I would just wait for the TV )[/quote297e9db992]

Not me, they want to give me a practically free 42" plasma and expect me to wait 3 months shock, i'm going to file w/ the BBB, they should send it to me right now! or they should be obligated to send me a $1000 check since the TV they want to send me is not in stock! I am outraged!!! I Want everone to go with me on a protest to YFD Headquarters!!! This should not be accecpted!!! Free Stuff and I have to do it their way??? I WANT IT MY WAY!!! I DESERVE EVERY PENNY OF THIS! I WORKED HOURS ON END TO GET THIS GIFT!!! roll

zbalz

08-05-2006 17:20:30

[quotee97644b4a5="tjwor"][quotee97644b4a5="manofice"]I would just wait for the TV )[/quotee97644b4a5]

Not me, they want to give me a practically free 42" plasma and expect me to wait 3 months shock, i'm going to file w/ the BBB, they should send it to me right now! or they should be obligated to send me a $1000 check since the TV they want to send me is not in stock! I am outraged!!! I Want everone to go with me on a protest to YFD Headquarters!!! This should not be accecpted!!! Free Stuff and I have to do it their way??? I WANT IT MY WAY!!! I DESERVE EVERY PENNY OF THIS! I WORKED HOURS ON END TO GET THIS GIFT!!! roll[/quotee97644b4a5]

You sound a lot like the guys over at the CSC thread. )
I gave up that argument. Lol.

shortys408

08-05-2006 17:27:54

i got my check too. ) that money went a long way.

ilanbg

08-05-2006 17:34:10

Thanks planes. You're really helping the rest of us out.

planes

08-05-2006 19:18:43

I want the plasma and not the check. I think six months is long enough to wait for the offer. Im sorry if some of you think I am hurting others by insistin EFG live up to their obligations. I got my Ipod nano in five weeks from Trainn.

Im going to go to any lengths I can to receive the plasma. You guys who took the checks are the ones who caused this problem in the first place. Do you have any idea how much money these incentive companies are making? Then to offer you 1500 less than what they promised you who took the checks. DId you question yourselves when not to long ago guys were receiving 2500 checks instead of the tv.

EFG should be flagged at this forum for not holding up their promises and backdooring us to give us less. And we should not be tricked into thinking that because the item is "free" we should expect less.

These companies are in this for the money and would not be doing it unless they were. They are probably getting somewhere between 750 to 1000 per offer completion.

Then to attack me with I got mine statements makes me wonder how immature some of you must be.

Ill get my TV.

Crynos

08-05-2006 19:22:47

$750-1000 a completion? Are you fucking crazy?

Aurelius

08-05-2006 19:42:47

mmm.... got my check last week and i'm happy

planes... stop being so damn self-righteous. being a dickweed to them is somehow supposed to encourage them to send you your tv why? just be happy you're getting something and sit tight and wait. beggars can't be choosers

wolverine13

08-05-2006 19:52:41

dude i wouldve just been like you're a f'ing tool. now you get nothing just because ur an idiot. peace. you're lucky she didn't flip out on you. i bet she put a little note on your account to delay your shipment even longer lol.

tjwor

08-05-2006 20:18:02

[quote1961245d77="planes"]I want the plasma and not the check. I think six months is long enough to wait for the offer. Im sorry if some of you think I am hurting others by insistin EFG live up to their obligations. I got my iPod nano in five weeks from Trainn.[/quote1961245d77]

They are living up to their obligation, if a TV is on backorder what do you want them to do? Go to the factory and build you one??

[quote1961245d77="planes"]Im going to go to any lengths I can to receive the plasma. You guys who took the checks are the ones who caused this problem in the first place. Do you have any idea how much money these incentive companies are making? Then to offer you 1500 less than what they promised you who took the checks. DId you question yourselves when not to long ago guys were receiving 2500 checks instead of the tv.[/quote1961245d77]

The TV is worth about 1800, so they weren't going to send a $2500 check under any cercimstance... that was just a origional thing to get the word out about EFG... I doubt people questioned them selves because they could get $1K right then, or wait to get a TV they were going to be able to sell for $1200-$1400... They took the quick bucks, saving EFG money, and saving themselves time...

[quote1961245d77="planes"]EFG should be flagged at this forum for not holding up their promises and backdooring us to give us less. And we should not be tricked into thinking that because the item is "free" we should expect less.[/quote1961245d77]
They have never made anyone take less, they give an option to take less if you want since the TV's are on backorder... Why are you expecting less? You will get your plasma when it is off backorder with no problems...

[quote1961245d77="planes"]These companies are in this for the money and would not be doing it unless they were. [b1961245d77]They are probably getting somewhere between 750 to 1000 per offer completion.[/b1961245d77][/quote1961245d77]

I really hope you are kidding or this was a mistype... 1K per offer is outrageous... even for all 6 offers they get between $300 and $600 TOPS...

[quote1961245d77="planes"]Then to attack me with I got mine statements makes me wonder how immature some of you must be.

Ill get my TV.[/quote1961245d77]

Yes you will get your TV, and you would have got a 1K check if you had wanted it, but since you don't want the check why are you mad that they are no longer offering it? If you wern't going to take it anyways why even ask?

I feel this thread was unnecessary and a waste of a lot of people's time... I think you should have thought about what you were telling EFG, "i'm going to file a claim if you don't get my TV off backorder and send it to me", WTF do you want them to do?

I think you need to learn to be patient and let them send you your gift when it is in stock...

Gigante

08-05-2006 20:22:39

Yeah, you really don't deserve the TV if you think they get $750-$1000 per offer completion.

Captain All That

09-05-2006 08:11:05

Ha ha... if they were getting that much per completion... I'd be running my own freebie site....

surfrockbmxer

09-05-2006 22:18:12

I hope they deliver your tv...and then your neigbor steals it off your front porch.

RolltheStampede

10-05-2006 07:14:39

hey leave the poor old lady allown its not her fault that he company is getting raped right now and the tvs are on back order, just be patient. More times than not the person you should be complaining to is not the person in your face.

tjwor

10-05-2006 08:22:08

[quote345e3beb51="RolltheStampede"]hey leave the poor old lady allown its not her fault that he company is getting raped right now and the tvs are on back order, just be patient. More times than not the person you should be complaining to is not the person in your face.[/quote345e3beb51]

Yea, pretty much threatining a CS rep that you will file a BBB claim is about as useful as telling them they are fired... Next time you call in, if they don't promis to ship the Plasma within a week, tell the rep that they are FIRED!

planes

10-05-2006 08:39:42

Many of you have no clue about this business. Do you actually think these companies are just getting by? No one gets into business to lose money or just get by. Some people here at this forum seem to think these cos. are struggling.

They are making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of us. I wonder if some of you dont have vested interests in protecting these companies when they are being unprofessional.

Many of you who took the thousand dollars were scammed the worse because you fell for EFGs attempt to make even more money on this Sony tv offer by offering up a much less but cash alternative.

Also, I thought this was a forum to help each other get stuff not bash each other. Ill remember the names of the ones who gave me a hard time when I get into referrals as I am a newbie with a lot trades to do. I could do 25 offers.

captain all that
gigante
tiwor (you dont know what they get per offerl)
wolverine
aurlius
zbalz
surfrockbmxer
UAO

Instead of making a friend and helping me along you guys decided to attack me and Ill make sure to remember you when you need a trade. You could have used me to get you over the hump on some offers. Ive only done flashipods and EFG so far.

UAO

10-05-2006 08:58:39

[quote026af47f4e="planes"]Many of you have no clue about this business. Do you actually think these companies are just getting by? No one gets into business to lose money or just get by. [/quote026af47f4e]

I believe you are the one wrong.

Are you saying my local bakery which is owned by an old lady, is there to make hundreds of thousands of dollars? She is there to just get by, and enjoy it.

Not everyone starts a buisness to get rich.

So actually, you are the one who has no clure about business.

planes

10-05-2006 09:24:07

UAO. Your a moron and couldnt find a thought line if it hit you in the face. Also, have you ever been to the north end in Boston or china town in NYC. You think they are doing it only because they love it and dont want any money. Those mom and pop bakeries make more money then you'll ever see.
YOUR NAIVE, immature and inexperienced.

I think Ill go start a DIY site just cause I love it. Its ok if I dont make any money. Duh!

Oh! UAO. Next time you visit that old lady at the bakery. Tell her your not going to pay her because you know shes not in it for the money. See what she says. Im sure your parents will be real proud of you.

freedesktoppc

10-05-2006 09:44:45

Ok, first of all planes, we have all been here for a couple of years, you are abviously pretty new. We know how much these offers make, because many of us here own our own sites. I can tell you, that the most they could have made off your offer completions is a couple hundred, probably closer to 100, if you did the "easier" offers. Clearly, you are the one who doesn't know how this business model works. The way DIYs work is that they advertise on random sites, with things like click on the monkey for an ipod. People click on it, and then take the survey which gives them money, and then some of them complete some offers, and then decide it is too hard. Even less people complete the required amount of offers, and then completely forget about it over the 45 day wait. Then there is the minute amount of people who trust a random company that the clicked on, enter legit info, complete 6 offers (when they do not know the business model is legit), and then remember to comeback 45 days later, find the phone number to get the certificates and then mail them in. Also, you have to remember there are a few things along the way which could just be flaws, but in my opinion are there to discourage ppl, such as not actually sending a registration email, not emailing certs automatically, required ssn, birthdate.

So now you have to realize is that they expect such a minute amount of their members to actually claim a gift. But then a community such as this which understands the biz model better decides to spread links, and complete at prob. close to a 100% rate. first off, these links are meant to be clicked on as an ad, not emailed to each other, or posted on message boards. The completion of the DIY sites as a result of Fipg, etc. has prob grown exponentially. That is why these companies are suffering.

So now that you understand the business system, I hope you shut your mouth out of shame that you ran your mouth when you clearly had no clue what you were talking about.

planes

10-05-2006 09:48:11

freedesktoppcs.

planes

10-05-2006 10:24:14

freedesktoppcs. So you own one of these companies? Which one? Whats its name?

I love the experts who can say what they want anonymously. Because your an (expert) I cant speak? If many of you are owners of these sites then is there a conflict of interest here? Or is this why Im being attacked?

I think your full of s@#t! One hundred dollars per offer? Are you crazy or what.

SO lets see. Your telling me that EFG put a $2500.00+ plasma tv up that could only pay 600 from the offers. Or are you now going to tell me EFG is different and they get more? If they are getting 100 per offer then they would need 19 more offers completed by a variety of people who did not complete all six offers. If they were having such a tough time why were they giving out 2500 checks a couple of months ago instead of a tv?

So Transcend is suffering huh? Trainn made it a point to get the freebie out fast. I got mine fast. Seems to me a company wouldnt want to promote they sent out gifts fast as they wouldnt want us to think we could get our gifts if your theory is right. How about freepay which boasts sending out thousands of free gifts.

If you own one of these sites why are you trading for free stuff. Is your business doing that badly? If the bus mod. is so poor why are you in it?
If you know the bus. mod. is so bad why are you doing offers as you know what a hardship it is for these companies. So why cheat them? Or are you just trying to get yours.

Tell me you company name and your contact info. Whats your office number.

Or could it be your just another loser pretending to be someone important. Huh?

freedesktoppc

10-05-2006 10:57:57

[quotef64db02d86="planes"]freedesktoppcs. So you own one of these companies? Which one? Whats its name?

I love the experts who can say what they want anonymously. Because your an (expert) I cant speak? If many of you are owners of these sites then is there a conflict of interest here? Or is this why Im being attacked?

I think your full of s@#t! One hundred dollars per offer? Are you crazy or what.

SO lets see. Your telling me that EFG put a $2500.00+ plasma tv up that could only pay 600 from the offers. Or are you now going to tell me EFG is different and they get more? If they are getting 100 per offer then they would need 19 more offers completed by a variety of people who did not complete all six offers. If they were having such a tough time why were they giving out 2500 checks a couple of months ago instead of a tv?

So Transcend is suffering huh? Trainn made it a point to get the freebie out fast. I got mine fast. Seems to me a company wouldnt want to promote they sent out gifts fast as they wouldnt want us to think we could get our gifts if your theory is right. How about freepay which boasts sending out thousands of free gifts.

If you own one of these sites why are you trading for free stuff. Is your business doing that badly? If the bus mod. is so poor why are you in it?
If you know the bus. mod. is so bad why are you doing offers as you know what a hardship it is for these companies. So why cheat them? Or are you just trying to get yours.

Tell me you company name and your contact info. Whats your office number.

Or could it be your just another loser pretending to be someone important. Huh?[/quotef64db02d86]

Your skull is so thick. I am not a site owner, but I do have a publishers account, and I do know how it works. When I said $100, I meant 100 total for all 6 offers, not 100 a pop. If you do not believe me, sign up for a site like fusioncash, and you will see about how much each offer pays.

The business models of DIYs, and sites like train and freepay are different. However, they all work under the 1 basic premise that not everyone will complete, and that they take the money they make from people who do not complete, and use it to pay for the people who do complete.

Also, there is a big difference between train getting about 100, and then giving you 250, and EFG getting 100, and giving you $1000 (or the 2500 you are bitching about.)

EFG buys the plasmas for about $1400, they only sent $2500 to a few people a while ago for a few reasons, because they were the first people to finish, they were able to afford to pay the "listed value" on the site. However, now that you know the business model, they can not afford to send $2500 to every person that finishes. It pisses everyone off at first because they had such high hopes, but deal with it. Lets just put it this way, would you rather wait another month to actually get a plasma, or would you rather have them continued giving 2500 to all of us in the meantime, and theyd be bankrupt and you'd get nothing.

I am really hoping this schmuck gets banned, because he is so fucking annoying, and he makes retarded statements about something he knows nothing about.

planes

10-05-2006 11:29:02

Heres an excerpt of what the expert "freedesktoppcs" wrote in his first tutorial to me.

"Ok, first of all planes, we have all been here for a couple of years, you are abviously pretty new. We know how much these offers make, because many of us here own our own sites. "
Are you changing your story now to suit your needs freedesktoppcs???
You made it sound like you were some big hot shot site owner. But when you were called out you changed your tune.

Funny how freedesktoppcs wants me banned because I dont agree with him or wont take his snide comments and swallow. Ive used no foul language towards you or called you names though the opposite has occured.

The referral you gave me to Fusioncash doesn't give any reference for what we were talking about. Except as an example of monies being paid out. But Fusioncash is a thirdparty anyway and has links to this forum which makes me wonder.

If thats your reference for what companies payout then no wonder why you think theres no money in this business.

Give me some real data and links. Or is the only research youve ever done/ with fusioncash. Wow being such an expert youd think you'd have had some corporate contacts and business plans with some payout graphs.

Dont tell me you only have your OPINION!!!!

Dont tell me your Opinion is more important than others because you think your better than others!!

That couldnt be true could it?

dropitlikeitshizzot

10-05-2006 11:39:22

planes, I hope you stick around this site. You make a fool and an ass like me look pretty good in comparison.

Audi 5000G,
tha armad.i.l.i.h.

planes

10-05-2006 11:44:51

thanks but I dont like to hang out with people who think they are a fool ,and an ass lol

fine.

Captain All That

10-05-2006 11:54:49

Planes... you're coming off way too hostile... Most of us here know what we're talking about which is why we're successful at earning freebies.

Check out these sites and learn a little bit about the industry and the principals behind the business model...

http//www.yardley.ca/blog/index.php/archives/2006/02/24/free-ipod-spot-market/

http//www.dmconfidential.com/blogs/category/Incentive_Marketing/726/

The industry itself is built off breakage... people expressing interest and giving up.... people going all the way through to the end to find the requirements and then quitting... people breaking the rules. All of these scenarios generate money for these companies. They ship a few gifts out and the person who gets it refers 20 more people to start... We're like happy puppy dogs when we find a 6 offer site for a plasma around here and when people wait to sign up they find the requirements have changed... Another breakage technique. All of these are documented facts and there's no speculation here.

Some companies don't rely on breakage... Consumerpromotionszone has page 3 offers that require you to spend over 1k for at least 2 of the gifts. Now they may get the payouts you were speaking of... but then again they offer $1000 in cash + a High End Laptop + Whatever you actually signed up for... so it's the same thing, just on a larger scale.

We know there's money in the business... however their projected profits start to take a hit once the breakage decreases and people actually completing the site increases. I have no doubt that YFDirect will come through on the delivery of your TV... and though it may not be as quick as you like, they will come through.

There are other affiliate Marketing Blogs all around and if you ever want to know what's REALLY going on... I suggest you bookmark the ones you read and keep an eye on them.

planes

10-05-2006 12:04:49

"Captain all that" is the only one who helped which is all I ever wanted. Everyone else wanted to attack and make snide remarks.

Thank you Captain Jack. ( Who was the only one who gave anything worth lookng at or reading about.)

dmorris68

10-05-2006 12:38:55

planes, you're way out of line here, and it's painfully obvious that YOU are the one who really has no clue about how things work.

Nobody was attacking you by pointing out that you were wrong -- very wrong -- in your assumptions about how these sites work, and then you turn around and call folks "morons." It's no surprise that they turned their contempt back on you.

There are a helluva lot of knowledgeable people on this forum who know EXACTLY how these sites work, either because they own them, work for them, are acquainted with the owners, or just have been in the scene long enough to learn the operation. And for the record, FusionCash is owned and operated by the owner of this very forum. You don't HAVE to own a site to know how they work -- many site owners started out on these freebie forums just like any other user, then got into the business themselves. The knowledge of how they work is widely available to anybody who wants to know -- it isn't like it's a trade secret.

And if you think small business owners make "more money than you'll ever see" then you are seriously mistaken. MANY small business owners make less than they could make on the payroll of a medium to large corporation. I know some business owners who barely make ends meet. They DO NOT own businesses to get rich, they own businesses because they enjoy their business and not having to work for somebody else. There are some things more fulfilling than money to some people.

Your comments here are doing nothing but alienating you from this community, as you come across as knowing all while proving you know little about the subject. Please refrain from antagonizing other members who are trying to educate you, and please read this thread carefully

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30485

And for the rest of you getting heated in your replies to planes, I humbly suggest you re-read that thread as well, and report any future posts from people who call you names rather than engage in a back-and-forth mud slinging.

phunkstar

10-05-2006 14:58:02

n/m

freedesktoppc

10-05-2006 16:22:02

[quotec685690c79="planes"]Heres an excerpt of what the expert "freedesktoppcs" wrote in his first tutorial to me.

"Ok, first of all planes, we have all been here for a couple of years, you are abviously pretty new. We know how much these offers make, because many of us here own our own sites. "
Are you changing your story now to suit your needs freedesktoppcs???
You made it sound like you were some big hot shot site owner. But when you were called out you changed your tune.

Funny how freedesktoppcs wants me banned because I dont agree with him or wont take his snide comments and swallow. Ive used no foul language towards you or called you names though the opposite has occured.

The referral you gave me to Fusioncash doesn't give any reference for what we were talking about. Except as an example of monies being paid out. But Fusioncash is a thirdparty anyway and has links to this forum which makes me wonder.

If thats your reference for what companies payout then no wonder why you think theres no money in this business.

Give me some real data and links. Or is the only research youve ever done/ with fusioncash. Wow being such an expert youd think you'd have had some corporate contacts and business plans with some payout graphs.

Dont tell me you only have your OPINION!!!!

Dont tell me your Opinion is more important than others because you think your better than others!!

That couldnt be true could it?[/quotec685690c79]
I never claimed to be a site owner, I said many people here are, did I ever say I was? no! However, I am a member of a few of the advertisers, and I know how much they pay. Try calling commision junction, and ask them to be a member, they will prob. hang up on you after you are hostile, but give it a try. You will then know how much each offer pays out. And fusioncash, pays out a high percentage (maybe 90%, I am not sure offhand) of whatever they get paid. So that gives you a basic idea of how much each offer pays.

Forget, calling publishers or looking at fusioncash, how much do you think AOL for example can afford to pay for even succesfull memberships? According to your theory, they would be paying out $416.66. That would be 16 months worth of service. Now how many people that sign up from a free site stay on 16 months, some do, many don't. How long do you think AOL can afford to do this? But now if we look at this more realistically, and say that AOL theoretically pays out $20, then they are still making money if the person cancels after paying 1 month.

Narakukuku

10-05-2006 17:36:17

This is too funny.
Don't worry planes, when your tv shows up I'm sure you will forgive. As is you're lucky. I would love to do a plasma tv offer but as things are now, it's impossible to find a company with reasonable requirements.

planes

10-05-2006 22:28:36

The main problem were the attacks that I immediately got when stating what happenned to me with CS at EFG. I simply stated what happenned and got all sort of negative feedback.

This supposed to be a site for people getting free stuf. Ends up Im at a site where there a lot of free stuff bus.owners taking offence to me being upset on having to wait six months.

Then being told EFG has no idea when Ill get my TV.

I know I dont know what Im talking about but it p#@^es me off getting attacked so I give it back.

And please. Stop the banter about being in business to not make money. Im in business for myself as are many people I know and none of us dont want to make money. Anyone who is not in business to be successful is involved in a hobby. The trick is to be in a hobby that makes money.

Other than that I dont give a flying s@#t if anyone likes me or if Ive alienated myself. Most of the people who have shown their face in this topic dont have any class anyway.

tjwor

10-05-2006 23:15:06

I think the origonal problem came from you actining like you were in control of their company and making threats to the CS... that does you no good, by telling them you will file w/ BBB doesn't mean they will know anything different than they already know... you just have to wait sometimes...

jaws

11-05-2006 15:44:56

Planes IMHO everybody is a little upset because you stated you had made threats to/about CS. This is the same thing that happened to ruin the easy plasma (on other) offers. From everything I read someone got impatient and then angry because they didn't get the extra acessories they felt they should have. They threatened CS and called many times complaining (over a $25 item when they had received a $2000 item) about the product, when they didn't get immediate results; they threatened and used all of us that use these types of boards as leverage (without our permission.) This woke up a sleeping giant (which probably was coming around anyway but.....) Also another ^%^%@ I mean guy bragged to one of the offer owners about how he had called and cancelled their offer many times and received many free gifts for doing so.

As a result most of us feel you should only contact the companies when necessary and then only for necessary business. I sweat every time I call to have a link sent to me. I also never say anymore than necessary "my e-mail is blahblahblah and I never got my approval link. Thank you." end of conversation. I believe it would be hard to do any more damage than those before me have already done, but I am still careful.

You were offered the $1000 when it was beneficial to the company. That model tv offered is now old news and prices are falling fast. I imagine at the time the companies thought they could save a little money by offering the $1,000, but now with prices falling they may be thinking they can get refurbs for $950 and save $50 bucks. They are going to do whatever they feel is beneficial to themselves and still honor their obligations as would I if I was in the business.

We are not giving in to the big companies but rather agreeing on an item we feel will allow us to receive more stuff in the future...in other words we are shearing the sheep and selling the wool for food rather than killing the sheep and eating it all at one sitting.

tampadan

12-05-2006 14:01:58

This is a good opportunity for a little lesson in life.

To most companies, and ESPECIALLY DIYs, your satisfaction means absolutely nothing. Thus, the secret to most successful transactions is what the CSR is willing to do for you.

The CSRs in DIYs have all of the power in the world. Hence, your one minute interaction with them can make or break you. Being polite and appreciative does WONDERS, especially when they've received call after call from self-proclaimed "forum representatives" who delude themselves into thinking they have some kind of power to provoke fear in the eyes of CSR reps, who, as was already mentioned, laugh at such behavior.

"Yes sir/mamm" should always be used when answering questions.
Try ending the call with "Thank you for your time" or "Have a good day."

Again, CSRs don't really care if you get your gift or not. A few simple "sir/mamms" and "thank you's" can mean ALL the difference in that CSR either pretending like you never called, or hitting the button that gets you your free gift.

ibetdogg

18-05-2006 16:13:45

well I guess they did get some TV's back in dtock, anyone else get this e-mail today

Dear Customer,

We wish to congratulate you on qualifying for a Plasma Television from our site. At this time we would like to communicate to you some important tips regarding the delivery and acceptance of your TV.

Your Plasma TV will be shipped to your home via a contracted trucking firm. Please read the following instructions in order to ensure a satisfactory delivery of your product

Please open the box and inspect the Television thoroughly prior to signing off on the bill of lading.

If the Television is damaged in any way, this must be indicated on the bill of lading. At this point you should REFUSE the shipment. Failure to do this releases both the trucking firm and our company from any liabilities. Also, please make certain to notify our company at email==fulfillment@netblue.comfulfillment@netblue.com=fulfillment@netblue.comfulfillment@netblue.com/email promptly of product damage and refusal of delivery.

Indicating damage on the bill of lading will ensure that a claim can be filed on your behalf.

If there are no issues with your Plasma make certain to fill out and submit all warranty related documentation. This will inform the Manufacture that you have the product and will enable you to get the product serviced if need be.

Thank You!

stblazer

18-05-2006 19:18:40

[quote449c9ea56c="ibetdogg"]well I guess they did get some TV's back in dtock, anyone else get this e-mail today

Dear Customer,

We wish to congratulate you on qualifying for a Plasma Television from our site. At this time we would like to communicate to you some important tips regarding the delivery and acceptance of your TV.

Your Plasma TV will be shipped to your home via a contracted trucking firm. Please read the following instructions in order to ensure a satisfactory delivery of your product

Please open the box and inspect the Television thoroughly prior to signing off on the bill of lading.

If the Television is damaged in any way, this must be indicated on the bill of lading. At this point you should REFUSE the shipment. Failure to do this releases both the trucking firm and our company from any liabilities. Also, please make certain to notify our company at email==fulfillment@netblue.comfulfillment@netblue.com=fulfillment@netblue.comfulfillment@netblue.com/email promptly of product damage and refusal of delivery.

Indicating damage on the bill of lading will ensure that a claim can be filed on your behalf.

If there are no issues with your Plasma make certain to fill out and submit all warranty related documentation. This will inform the Manufacture that you have the product and will enable you to get the product serviced if need be.

Thank You![/quote449c9ea56c]

Yea me too. They recieved my certs Feb so I guess its arriving on time.

freedesktoppc

18-05-2006 20:18:17

I hope the OP doesnt get his, it will serve him right.

LucaBella

18-05-2006 23:13:29

[quoteda9d3d1f1c="ibetdogg"]well I guess they did get some TV's back in dtock, anyone else get this e-mail today

Dear Customer,[/quoteda9d3d1f1c]

I got this email last week...

FOr those who got plasmas, how long from the time you got this email til the time the nice delivery person showed up with the plasma love?

OldManWrigley

05-07-2006 23:10:38

I hope to God that you are proxying your way back here to hear what I have to say. You're an idiot. "Your a moron"......You really can't call someone a moron when you don't know 2nd grade grammar. Also, you're fucking insane if you think companies even make close to $700 an offer. That's outragous. I bet Great Fun and Connections pay $50 if that for offer completetion. These places make money by people who do an offer or two, then stop, or by people who do an offer and refer three people then realize they can't get any more. That's how they make money, not on us people who complete the sites. They [b546debc9d5]lose[/b546debc9d5] money on people who complete the site.

And you said his business must not be going well if he's trading for free stuff. I make probably five thousand dollars a week and I'm still trying to get free shit, it's just fun, and it's always nice to get something free. I hate paying for shit for myself, no matter how much money I have. (If you don't believe I make that much, there's a few screenshots somewhere in the Brag Brag)

You're a fool. I hope you never get anything from any free site.

Way to sorry to bump this old thread, but I just got real pissed.

UAO

06-07-2006 09:51:05

[quote851faefba6="OldManWrigley"]I hope to God that you are proxying your way back here to hear what I have to say. You're an idiot. "Your a moron"......You really can't call someone a moron when you don't know 2nd grade grammar. Also, you're fucking insane if you think companies even make close to $700 an offer. That's outragous. I bet Great Fun and Connections pay $50 if that for offer completetion. These places make money by people who do an offer or two, then stop, or by people who do an offer and refer three people then realize they can't get any more. That's how they make money, not on us people who complete the sites. They [b851faefba6]lose[/b851faefba6] money on people who complete the site.

And you said his business must not be going well if he's trading for free stuff. I make probably five thousand dollars a week and I'm still trying to get free shit, it's just fun, and it's always nice to get something free. I hate paying for shit for myself, no matter how much money I have. (If you don't believe I make that much, there's a few screenshots somewhere in the Brag Brag)

You're a fool. I hope you never get anything from any free site.

Way to sorry to bump this old thread, but I just got real pissed.[/quote851faefba6]

I want to see his reply too. I kind of miss him (

dm14ar15

10-07-2006 20:19:30

Well if they are playing games then I at least hope it's a good one like call of duty 2 for the pc cuz that game rocks the cazba.

freedesktoppc

11-07-2006 10:38:58

[quotec8569e9403="dm14ar15"]Well if they are playing games then I at least hope it's a good one like call of duty 2 for the pc cuz that game rocks the cazba.[/quotec8569e9403]

random and irrelevant. I have a feeling this is a banned member trying to increase his post count quickly.

dm14ar15

11-07-2006 11:01:43

sorry it was a weak attempt at humor. no i am not a banned member, just a bored one. btw, what does increasing your post count do?