Exclusivegiftcards.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38791

WEBDIZZY

06-05-2006 22:22:10

A few questions

1. Has anyone done Exclusivegiftcards.com for a laptop? It's only 6 offers, but OODs on the 3rd page. It would be worth it, though, as long everything got credited OK and they deliver.

2. One of the offers is NutriSystem. Does anyone know if you have to purchase the 28-day program in order to get credit, or if you can just purchase an a-la-carte item?

3. Is this a Nuitech site?

4. I don't remember where I got the link for the laptop, but now when you just go to Exclusivegiftcards.com it shows gift cards. Would anyone happen to know what the right link is for their laptop offer?

JeanneLynn

06-05-2006 22:51:16

I'm not sure if it is a Nuitech site, but I believe that you have to purchase the 28 day Nutrisystem program to get the credit and it is expensive, like $300! But I heard that the food is pretty tasty and if you don't want it, you can always sell it on ebay. I see someone is selling some now and the bid is over $200.

tjwor

06-05-2006 23:37:08

[quote5b403bb977="WEBDIZZY"]A few questions

1. Has anyone done Exclusivegiftcards.com for a laptop? It's only 6 offers, but OODs on the 3rd page. It would be worth it, though, as long everything got credited OK and they deliver.

2. One of the offers is NutriSystem. Does anyone know if you have to purchase the 28-day program in order to get credit, or if you can just purchase an a-la-carte item?

3. Is this a Nuitech site?

4. I don't remember where I got the link for the laptop, but now when you just go to Exclusivegiftcards.com it shows gift cards. Would anyone happen to know what the right link is for their laptop offer?[/quote5b403bb977]

1. It is Nui-Tech, the computer probably isn't great, worth a few hundred $$

2. You must purchase a 28-day program to get credit

3. Yes

4. As long as it is in your account thats all that matters... not sure what type of computer you'll get...

WEBDIZZY

07-05-2006 06:05:34

[quotecffbe8d7c0="tjwor"]

1. It is Nui-Tech, the computer probably isn't great, worth a few hundred $$[/quotecffbe8d7c0]

I don't know the exact specs, but it's a Toshiba Satellite. I purchased one myself about a year and a half ago for about $1000 retail. Has anyone received that laptop from a free gift site and can tell me the model they generally give out?

[quotecffbe8d7c0]2. You must purchase a 28-day program to get credit[/quotecffbe8d7c0]

I did see the NutriSystem foods on ebay, and it's actually selling pretty well. If I can get $200 for it, and if I do the Work From Home offer, the cost of the whole site would be about $160. Seems like that would be worth this laptop, as long as everything credits OK and Nuitech delivers, wouldn't it?

My 18 yr old son is actually the one trying to do this site. He tried applying for a Discover card but was denied (he's a poor college student -- they wouldn't even approve him for a "student" card). Since he's not 21, I'm assuming the wine offer isn't an option.

surfrockbmxer

07-05-2006 08:04:21

don't forget to factor in that nui tech now requires you to pay taxes as well.

burritopunk

09-05-2006 13:40:03

Toshiba's can range from $600 to $2000. They are well made machines, though.

WEBDIZZY

09-05-2006 13:48:15

Is there any way of finding out which model they're giving away?

burritopunk

09-05-2006 13:52:52

I'd reckon just emailing them. I would guess for the requirements, it'll boast

Celeron D Processor
256mb RAM
40 GB Hard Drive

Most of those models come in a 15.4" size screen.

Not a bad entry level computer if you can up the RAM.

Just speculation...

WEBDIZZY

10-05-2006 19:19:12

I tried emailing them. No response yet, which is scaring me away. . .