Got This Email Today

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38548

bballp6699

02-05-2006 19:21:23

RewardsVenue.com Phasing Out of Service

We regret having to inform you that RewardsVenue will phase out our services on May 5, 2006 at 1159 PM (Pacific Standard Time).

We wish to thank you for using the RewardsVenue service. Our goal when we started the RewardsVenue service was to provide consumers on the web with great value, great rewards and great service. We hope you enjoyed using our service.

RewardsVenue customers that have completed their gift eligibility requirements redeem their cash reward before July 5, 2006. Please login to your account to check the status of your gift. To contact Customer Service with any questions, please click here.

If you are an existing member, please note the following

li You may redeem your cash reward until July 5, 2006.
li You will have access to your RewardsVenue account until July 5, 2006. Afterwhich, you may contact us via www.giftquestion.com.

We have really appreciated serving you.

Sincerely,

RewardsVenue Customer Support
Offer valid only to residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old. Trademarks listed above are not affiliated with nor make any endorsement of products or services provided by RewardsVenue. You will need to meet all of the steps to redeem as outlines in the Terms & Conditions before you can receive your FREE Gift. You can unsubscribe from site updates, special offers, and promotions by clicking here. Mailing address RewardsVenue 999 Skyway Landing Road, Suite 200,

UAO

03-05-2006 05:23:39

This has been known for weeks.

bballp6699

03-05-2006 08:45:37

I don't keep up with everything, but I figured I'd share...

Johnston

03-05-2006 09:24:06

Well the, I guess I dont have to worry about my account for the $2k check anymore then. Now I just need to find a decent plasma site that wont make me take out a loan or destroy any credit I may have.

Wolfeman

03-05-2006 12:10:55

Old news...

dmorris68

03-05-2006 14:32:16

[quotee8f4af379d="Johnston"]Well the, I guess I dont have to worry about my account for the $2k check anymore then. Now I just need to find a decent plasma site that wont make me take out a loan or destroy any credit I may have.[/quotee8f4af379d]
Not sure what this has to do with that, if you're talking about your YourCoolFreeStuff account. This is a different company. Or did you do a RewardsVenue site that sends $2K checks too?

Johnston

03-05-2006 15:59:43

I started on a RewardsVenue site that offered a Plasma after dolynea told me about it. She said that she was getting a $2k check from them instead of the plasma and I could choose the gift after I have completed the offers, but never got around to planning how to go against the 3rd page offer reqs. That's the only RV site I've done. Too bad though, could have used a nearly free $2k

And no, I wasn't talking about my account with YCSF, I was just putting feelers out there for anyone who may know anything.

ilanbg

03-05-2006 18:48:19

doylnea isn't a chick, dude.

Johnston

03-05-2006 23:31:03

oops, may have been wrong person. its been a while since i read a post. dang, now ill have to go find out. sorry about that.