DIY Plasmas - Do any decent sites exist anymore?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37986

Johnston

24-04-2006 00:36:23

I just wanted to ask the many experienced and knowledgeable people on this forum about the current situation with finding DIY sites for Plasmas that are actually possible for the average person to complete, but at the same time from a company that can be considered reliable?

I know that everyone is talking about this since i-deal has upped their requirements and YFD changed their offer policy in the past month or two, but I just thought I would ask on a single topic so we can have single location to talk about it.

I, personally, am not sure if I want a Plasma 100%, but I just want to know if there is a site out there that I can do. I'm still waiting on my MSG offers to credit, they have been very helpful so far, but I will probably end up taking the money because I have to be getting ready to move out into the real world in 3 months. stun

Let's hope we can find at least one, cause I think there are a lot of people out there who would like to get one done since they lost out on all the other networks. Also, I think we should stick with a recommendation from someone on one of the ideal topics. If we do happen to locate a site/network that most people can do, we should probably keep the specific info to PMs only so it may take the companies more time to figure out which site(s) to start upping next.

Let's hope we can find something D

tjwor

24-04-2006 06:02:15

Nui-tech has a 42" for 18 offers or a 37" + Xbox 360 for 18 offers as well

Johnston

24-04-2006 06:42:44

A 37" Plasma AND a 360??!! Wow that's pretty good. Are these reasonable offers or more like the dentist plans and credit card offers?

Really what I was meaning by decent was sites with similar requirements as YFD and ideal were up until recently. Like, 8 offers + 1 referral or 10 offers and a 3 month wait.

Thanks for the info though, could you maybe PM me about those two sites so I can take a look?

Oh yeah, + karma to you as well.

chewy

24-04-2006 06:44:07

http//www.yourcoolfreestuff.com. still seems to be 1 ref

Johnston

24-04-2006 06:48:09

Yeah, just got PMd about that one as well. Gonna sign up now to lock it in though. I don't think we should post them as publicly though, that way it will take the companies longer to figure out which site everyone is rushing towards.

I think I may still want to try the Nuitech one for a 37" + 360, cause that would be a really great deal. But I just mainly want this topic to help people who are trying to find this same info but dont want to go and search through the ideal topic or the YFD topic or the consumer rewards topic, etc., etc., etc. Hopefully this will be able to help everyone get stuff done soon. Thanks for your help so far though.

Johnston

24-04-2006 13:20:50

[quoteea3d79be95="tjwor"]Nui-tech has a 42" for 18 offers or a 37" + Xbox 360 for 18 offers as well[/quoteea3d79be95]

Think you could post those, or at least PM them to me? Are the offers on that site reasonable? I'll give you plus karma for your help.

Thanks.

cannmj

24-04-2006 19:09:14

Is this an I-deal related site?

phantom6274

24-04-2006 19:15:29

yeah

Johnston

24-04-2006 19:19:01

Is what an ideal site?

skooter22c

24-04-2006 19:42:28

Chewy do you know anyone who has done yourcoolfreestuff.com?? Looks like ideal so I was just curious before I started.

paulleywaulley

24-04-2006 20:02:53

Scooter, I don't think anyone actually completed the site and gotten their gift yet because it is still new. These i-deal sites are still kind of questionable, but people are trying them out. This is one of the last ones with low referrals, so I'd definitely jump in on it if I were you. If you want to do it pm johnston for a link.

dmorris68

24-04-2006 20:05:59

[quotea61404927d="paulleywaulley"]Scooter, I don't think anyone actually completed the site and gotten their gift yet because it is still new. These i-deal sites are still kind of questionable, but people are trying them out. This is one of the last ones with low referrals, so I'd definitely jump in on it if I were you. If you want to do it pm johnston for a link.[/quotea61404927d]
Yes, this site is too new for anybody to receive anything yet. I-Deal takes about 8-12 weeks to turn around. There are several who have received I-Deal prizes though, most recently with the CSC Plasma site where several received either $2000 checks or Phillip's LCD TV's, and their luxury watch site where folks received $2900 checks. Plus their earlier lawn tractor site where people got tractors and IIRC $1700 checks. So they do have a history of paying out.