how secure do you feel with these sites

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37704

geej86

19-04-2006 15:35:41

I want to get back into the freebie seen once i get back home for the summer, I'm not looking for a ipod or whatever, i just want a big chunk of cash. For say $1500, whats the best site out there right now?

Does everyone here think that these DIY sites will still be around and turning a profit next yr, or in 6 months for that matter. I have no idea... I just wanted to gauge how secure people feel with these long wait sites before I started up again. As a company how does nuitech or _____ compare to others on the freebie scene?

thanks

Wolfeman

19-04-2006 15:46:31

I think they are as secure if not more than ref sites...

UniPrize Media

19-04-2006 16:02:14

[quote5c101cc574="geej86"]I want to get back into the freebie seen once i get back home for the summer, I'm not looking for a iPod or whatever, i just want a big chunk of cash. For say $1500, whats the best site out there right now?

Does everyone here think that these DIY sites will still be around and turning a profit next yr, or in 6 months for that matter. I have no idea... I just wanted to gauge how secure people feel with these long wait sites before I started up again. As a company how does nuitech or _____ compare to others on the freebie scene?

thanks[/quote5c101cc574]

All I am worried about is my SS#. I just check my credit report 4 times a year so that takes care of it.