yourfreedesignerbag, cool new clothes ideal sites?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35486

myreferrals1234

18-03-2006 12:46:35

is yourfreedesignerbag.com an i-deal site, as well as coolnewclothes? is i-deal actually legit because there have been many complains about yourfreedesignerbag.

thanks.

williebeamin2000

18-03-2006 16:19:03

[quotefe6b6d0751="myreferrals1234"]is yourfreedesignerbag.com an i-deal site, as well as coolnewclothes? is i-deal actually legit because there have been many complains about yourfreedesignerbag.

thanks.[/quotefe6b6d0751]from now on please look in other ideal threads before posting stupid questions! but to answer your question before this thread gets locked, yes they are ideal sites and idk if they are legit because they are dqing people like crazy and I for one have not been dqed yet so we will se what happens but I wouldnt waste my time on more than one ideal site, I did but if I were you I woulud either hold off on ideal until someone gets something from them or just do one of their sites and follow the T&C.

crazyates

18-03-2006 18:00:30

[quote86eb6633f8="williebeamin2000"][b86eb6633f8]or just do one of their sites and follow the T&C.[/b86eb6633f8][/quote86eb6633f8]

wow...what a novel idea...i wish i woulda thought of that!!! shock

seriously, people are getting dq'd for doing offers more than once. if you're doing that, than you deserve to get dq'd. just because i-deal is the first company to actively enforce it, dosn't mean they're a scam. I'm sick of people saying that all the time.

and FYI...there are several people in this forum who have sucusfully completed an i-deal site (with a referal and all) and who have sent in thier certs...and now they're just waiting for thier gift.

williebeamin2000

18-03-2006 19:24:10

[quote53695cc977="crazyates"][quote53695cc977="williebeamin2000"][b53695cc977]or just do one of their sites and follow the T&C.[/b53695cc977][/quote53695cc977]

wow...what a novel idea...i wish i woulda thought of that!!! shock

seriously, people are getting dq'd for doing offers more than once. if you're doing that, than you deserve to get dq'd. just because i-deal is the first company to actively enforce it, dosn't mean they're a scam. I'm sick of people saying that all the time.

and FYI...there are several people in this forum who have sucusfully completed an i-deal site (with a referal and all) and who have sent in thier certs...and now they're just waiting for thier gift.[/quote53695cc977]I wasnt calling them a scam and I am aware of the people like gigante that have sent in certs but they still have not RECEIVED anything, I also heard of a guy who got dq'ed after he sent in his certs. so idk what to say except that the DIY scene is dead

crazyates

19-03-2006 20:41:16

ok sorry i kinda went off on you there. I'm just tired of people calling them a scam when they're the ones not doing it right.

I can't wait till the day someone posts a message saying they got thier plasma of something.

and ya who's sig says something like "the freebie scene is deal people...this is the wake" I agree with that...but i still think it's not to late...heheh