iBook

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34896

crazyates

09-03-2006 08:41:00

Alright I got a problem. I was looking at getting a laptop a while back, but i didn't have the money to do any sites. I was gonna do the sony vaio through bigwin.com. Well as you all know that's not gonna work out now, cuz i can't do that many cc offers cry i was looking at getting just any laptop, but i did want it to be nice.

I wasn't origionally gonna do this, but I've descided on getting an iBook. I don't really like Macs all that much, but i figured i'd give them a try. wink plus they'll handle all i'll i'll use it for(i.e. no gaming or vid editing) Now the only question is how/what site to get it from. Here are my options

I can get it from NuiTech, but unfortunalely i don't have a link to that particular gift. Can anyone help me out here? It's 15 offers (a lot)...and i think 8 OOD. It's a lot, but i know i'll get it and i'll get it sometime soon.

(on a side note there was a scam.com link somewhere around here w/ a list of all the NuiTech sites and site names...does anyone know where that is? +krma if you have it and can gift it to me)

My other option for an iBook is here

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34507

8 offers...no OOD...and 1 referall to do the same. I'd have to get it done quickly cuz of the 60 day thing (which shouldn't be a problem). Someone mentioned strict enforcement of the T&C...so i'd better be careful. lol. This would def be cheaper, but maybe we could get an official conga going? They already got one kinda started in the link above, but what do you think?Could this work?

Any other ways of getting an iBook would be appreciated, so whatever you guys have for ideas please post them. Thanks!

williebeamin2000

09-03-2006 08:56:06

I would say YFD gadget city but that will take your around 3 to 4 months to complete and it is 9 offers and since YFD changed their rules on completing offers on any page it would be kind of hard for you to do cuz you would have to do a couple CC offers prolly, and nuitech is like 15 offers for an ibook with like 6 or 7 OOD's. So i would say stick with ideal and go get on th conga on the other ideal ibook site and make sure you secure a ref fast. or go sign up for one of the plasma congas on the other thread and then sell the plasma and buy a macbook pro and have some money left over. what ever you do hurry because you are already really late on the whole laptop idea.

Bonsai

09-03-2006 09:05:14

[quotea6ab917233="crazyates"]Alright I got a problem. I was looking at getting a laptop a while back, but i didn't have the money to do any sites. I was gonna do the sony vaio through bigwin.com. Well as you all know that's not gonna work out now, cuz i can't do that many cc offers cry i was looking at getting just any laptop, but i did want it to be nice.

I wasn't origionally gonna do this, but I've descided on getting an iBook. I don't really like Macs all that much, but i figured i'd give them a try. wink plus they'll handle all i'll i'll use it for(i.e. no gaming or vid editing) Now the only question is how/what site to get it from. Here are my options

I can get it from NuiTech, but unfortunalely i don't have a link to that particular gift. Can anyone help me out here? It's 15 offers (a lot)...and i think 8 OOD. It's a lot, but i know i'll get it and i'll get it sometime soon.

(on a side note there was a scam.com link somewhere around here w/ a list of all the NuiTech sites and site names...does anyone know where that is? +krma if you have it and can gift it to me)

My other option for an iBook is here

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34507

8 offers...no OOD...and 1 referall to do the same. I'd have to get it done quickly cuz of the 60 day thing (which shouldn't be a problem). Someone mentioned strict enforcement of the T&C...so i'd better be careful. lol. This would def be cheaper, but maybe we could get an official conga going? They already got one kinda started in the link above, but what do you think?Could this work?

Any other ways of getting an iBook would be appreciated, so whatever you guys have for ideas please post them. Thanks![/quotea6ab917233]

If you're going to do 15 Offers for an iBook, you might as well bite the bullet and do 18 offers for a PowerBook or MacBook Pro. Three more offers brings you from a $999 prize to a $1999 prize. )

LucaBella

09-03-2006 11:23:34

Yeah, Bonsai is right. And the extra three offers are not more OOD, they're cheap easy offers. So if you're thinking of going for a 15 offer prize (9 OOD, 6 regular) you may as well bump up to the 18 (9 OOD, 9 easy) offer prize, since that powerbook is TWICE the cost, for only three extra easy offers.

Wolfeman

09-03-2006 11:36:01

[quote1860791b23="LucaBella"]Yeah, Bonsai is right. And the extra three offers are not more OOD, they're cheap easy offers. So if you're thinking of going for a 15 offer prize (9 OOD, 6 regular) you may as well bump up to the 18 (9 OOD, 9 easy) offer prize, since that powerbook is TWICE the cost, for only three extra easy offers.[/quote1860791b23]
YUP!

crazyates

09-03-2006 11:50:21

So everyone thinks i should just do the NuiTech powerbook? are there seperate links for a powerbook and a macbook? Does anybody have then and are you willing to share? wink If i'm going down the NuiTech route it def sounds like that'll be the way to go.

so i do the 9 OODs and the 9 easy...get a $2000 macbook...either keep it or else return it and get the 14in. iBook....keep the extra $700.

or do 8 offers in the conga and get the $1300 iBook (14in. as well) through istuff.com.

I know ill get either one before college next fall (which is all i care about)...but is the extra $700 worth the extra 10 offers...9 of which are OODs??????

The only advantage i can see is weighing the different company advantages. NuiTech I know i'll get the gift, while istuff.com seems a little shady. The NuiTech will be more expensive, but i have greater options w/ a bigger payout, plus the fact that i have a much greater chance of actually getting my gift. But is it worth the extra offers? Let me know what you guys think. Maybe i'm overanalizing things, but who cares? shrug

I'm leaning towards the NuiTech...but the thought of all those extra OODs dosn't make me happy ?

crazyates

09-03-2006 12:08:43

Nobody has links to the NuiTech macbook? I really wanted to sign up for an iBook sometime this afternoon....

tjwor

09-03-2006 18:09:11

[quote4c6daf8eba="crazyates"]Nobody has links to the NuiTech macbook? I really wanted to sign up for an iBook sometime this afternoon....[/quote4c6daf8eba]

Nui-Tech doesn't currently have a MacBook, just a PowerBook, which i can't seem to find a link for... Just curious of why you want the 14" ibook? I have nothing against it excecpt that the screen sucks, it has the same screen resolution as a 12" ibook, so it can fit the same amount of stuff, its just a bigger size, to me its a waste of space, but i guess you may have other reasons for it, also if you got a PowerBook and took it in, you would get 2K store credit, so if you bought an ibook, u would have 700 in Mac Credit, to buy anything at the apple store... At least I don't know of any that would give you cash return ) Good Luck with the freebies!

Gigante

09-03-2006 18:15:02

Actually, they have PowerBook and MacBook.

tjwor

09-03-2006 18:42:04

[quotef7047c7720="Gigante"]Actually, they have PowerBook and MacBook.[/quotef7047c7720]

Well shit, where's this MacBook? I've never seen or heard anything of that, only the PowerBook... Why didn't the guy that wanted the MacBook go for the PowerBook?

LucaBella

09-03-2006 19:11:40

I'm assdeep in the macbook site... I'm going slow and I won't send my voucher off before the macbooks are available at apple.com.

I don't really want a powerbook.

tjwor

09-03-2006 19:32:05

[quote92f737d1e6="LucaBella"]I'm assdeep in the macbook site... I'm going slow and I won't send my voucher off before the macbooks are available at apple.com.

I don't really want a powerbook.[/quote92f737d1e6]

Link us? D

crazyates

09-03-2006 19:47:46

ya i wanted the 14 incher cuz it has a faster processor and a larger hd (60gb compared to 40gb). and ya i'm looking at doing the macbook...but i don't know if i can get past 9 OODs.... ? that's a LOT to be doing....here's the list of OODs on the page

- EarthLink Dial Up Internet Access
- Discover® Platinum Clear Card
- EarthLink High Speed Internet Access
- Discover® Gas Card
- South Beach Diet Online
- Free DirecTV System
- Longevity - HGH Formula
- Orexis
- Citi® Driver's Edge® Visa Card for College Students
- Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa Card for College Students
- Homes on sale from $10,000 - Bargain Network

11 offers...4 of them cc offers... that leavs me w/ 2 creditcards...i might as well just do YFD site shrug

tjwor

09-03-2006 20:11:13

[quotea7687ee9ef="crazyates"]i might as well just do YFD site shrug[/quotea7687ee9ef]

but remember, this will take a month and a half tops, YFD will take 3 months min...

williebeamin2000

09-03-2006 20:38:48

well here is the macbook link if you all dont have it yet

http//computer-offer.com/rd_p?p=104136&t=1069&gift=6513