3rd page on YFD sites = ALL credit card offers!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34719

Excel

07-03-2006 00:52:00

I was doing an Internet Opinion Group offer for the last few days or so, and today I booted up the site to finish the last page. I had 1 more offer to go. To my dismay, I see that they changed the final page to all credit card offers! Offers that were previously page 3 were moved to page 2! After seeing this, I checked out some other YFD sites to see if they were also changed, and it seems as if they were all changed so now the 3rd page is 100% credit card offers!

This really bums me out... I don't know what to do now... Do the 2 offers I've already done for page 3 count? If they do, maybe I can do another offer that was previously on 3 and say I did it before they changed it?

I know that my chances of having a credit card approved for me are close to 0, I don't have a job as I am currently a full time college student.

Anyone else bummed about this?

chewy

07-03-2006 04:19:05

yeah i saw that too. im glad i did them all early on

williebeamin2000

07-03-2006 05:37:23

Ok I was just wondering if you actually even stepped foot in another YFD thread? Because it says literally a million times that as long as you complete the required amount of offers it doesnt matter what page you do it on! like you can do all 10 offers on page one if you want! so please read before you start a new thread next time.

double_d

07-03-2006 05:40:19

Shhhhhhhh!

chewy

07-03-2006 05:40:34

they said they will be changing soon, so this will be a problem sometime

ibetdogg

07-03-2006 06:23:50

[quote8a1ab23428="williebeamin2000"]Ok I was just wondering if you actually even stepped foot in another YFD thread? Because it says literally a million times that as long as you complete the required amount of offers it doesnt matter what page you do it on! like you can do all 10 offers on page one if you want! so please read before you start a new thread next time.[/quote8a1ab23428]

this isn't true anymore, they are now cracking down on this, you HAVE to do the number required on each page, if you already did the site before the new policy went into effect then you where grandfathered in, but now not the case.. if they don't see a CC offer complete you won't get your gift.. this has been proven over at scam.com where people have called and asked this very same question

coolbreeze06

07-03-2006 06:25:00

I noticed this too...

Gigante

07-03-2006 06:28:07

[quote196c9a5eff="williebeamin2000"]Ok I was just wondering if you actually even stepped foot in another YFD thread? Because it says literally a million times that as long as you complete the required amount of offers it doesnt matter what page you do it on! like you can do all 10 offers on page one if you want! so please read before you start a new thread next time.[/quote196c9a5eff]

Please don't post false information to users.

You need to complete YFD sites from the correct.

petrie

07-03-2006 07:28:09

[quote0326e5bf86="Gigante"][quote0326e5bf86="williebeamin2000"]Ok I was just wondering if you actually even stepped foot in another YFD thread? Because it says literally a million times that as long as you complete the required amount of offers it doesnt matter what page you do it on! like you can do all 10 offers on page one if you want! so please read before you start a new thread next time.[/quote0326e5bf86]

You need to complete YFD sites from the correct.[/quote0326e5bf86]
He's not really giving false information; technicially, it does say all over these boards that you can complete the offers on any page and ignore the page rules, he's not saying you can actually do it.

For example, it says it here http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30521, where you actually responded to someone saying that it's ok to do that.

Good thing I didn't trust everyone else when they said doing the offers any way you wanted would be fine, cause i'd be screwed now. Then again, I sorta am...cause now it looks like finishing the vespa is impossible unless I want 6 new credit cards.

doylnea

07-03-2006 07:33:52

[quote9075112e8a="petrie"][quote9075112e8a="Gigante"][quote9075112e8a="williebeamin2000"]Ok I was just wondering if you actually even stepped foot in another YFD thread? Because it says literally a million times that as long as you complete the required amount of offers it doesnt matter what page you do it on! like you can do all 10 offers on page one if you want! so please read before you start a new thread next time.[/quote9075112e8a]

You need to complete YFD sites from the correct.[/quote9075112e8a]
He's not really giving false information; technicially, it does say all over these boards that you can complete the offers on any page and ignore the page rules, he's not saying you can actually do it.

For example, it says it here http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30521, where you actually responded to someone saying that it's ok to do that.

Good thing I didn't trust everyone else when they said doing the offers any way you wanted would be fine, cause i'd be screwed now. Then again, I sorta am...cause now it looks like finishing the vespa is impossible unless I want 6 new credit cards.[/quote9075112e8a]

It's March 7 now, not the date of the post. YFDirect has changed their policy since Gigante's original post.

petrie

07-03-2006 07:45:14

[quote783e746471="doylnea"]
It's March 7 now, not the date of the post. YFDirect has changed their policy since Gigante's original post.[/quote783e746471]

I realize that, but I would think that with such a major change to how yfdirect sites are completed, especially given how adamantly people have preached (and laid into people asking the question) about this, all traces of this false information would be removed from the boards. It's been drummed into everyone's heads that it's ok to complete it the offers regardless of page number, and now it's not, so there's no wonder there is so much confusion.

richchud

07-03-2006 08:03:30

[quote350f10105d="doylnea"]It's March 7 now, not the date of the post. YFDirect has changed their policy since Gigante's original post.[/quote350f10105d]

How does this policy change affect accounts with offers already completed? For example, if someone already did any number of offers on any page prior to the change, are they screwed? If not, will they get screwed if they need to request manual credit?

petrie

07-03-2006 08:46:30

[quote4581c386e9="richchud"]How does this policy change affect accounts with offers already completed? For example, if someone already did any number of offers on any page prior to the change, are they screwed? If not, will they get screwed if they need to request manual credit?[/quote4581c386e9]
I wonder that, too. Someone said above that anyone who already completed everything was grandfathered in... But I guess people that signed up for the site but haven't completed all the offers yet have to do it the correct way, right?

That sucks, if that's the case. I signed up for the vespa a while back and it's still only 10 offers for me, but I guess that since I only started doing the offers this week, I have to play by the rules. ( Guess I'm done with yfdirect for a while...

richchud

07-03-2006 09:02:36

[quotef9b77320ce="petrie"][quotef9b77320ce="richchud"]How does this policy change affect accounts with offers already completed? For example, if someone already did any number of offers on any page prior to the change, are they screwed? If not, will they get screwed if they need to request manual credit?[/quotef9b77320ce]
I wonder that, too. Someone said above that anyone who already completed everything was grandfathered in... But I guess people that signed up for the site but haven't completed all the offers yet have to do it the correct way, right?

That sucks, if that's the case. I signed up for the vespa a while back and it's still only 10 offers for me, but I guess that since I only started doing the offers this week, I have to play by the rules. ( Guess I'm done with yfdirect for a while...[/quotef9b77320ce]

What's the cutoff date to be grandfathered in (if true)? I did the vespa about 2.5 weeks ago. All are "In Progress" except for one offer that I need to get manual credit.

petrie

07-03-2006 09:05:52

[quote824b394d67="richchud"][quote824b394d67="petrie"][quote824b394d67="richchud"]How does this policy change affect accounts with offers already completed? For example, if someone already did any number of offers on any page prior to the change, are they screwed? If not, will they get screwed if they need to request manual credit?[/quote824b394d67]

That sucks, if that's the case. I signed up for the vespa a while back and it's still only 10 offers for me, but I guess that since I only started doing the offers this week, I have to play by the rules. ( Guess I'm done with yfdirect for a while...[/quote824b394d67]

What's the cutoff date to be grandfathered in (if true)? I did the vespa about 2.5 weeks ago. All are "In Progress" except for one offer that I need to get manual credit.[/quote824b394d67]

Hmm... I have no idea. Probably whenever the new offers kicked in and they changed the requirements to 14 or whatever. But I don't know when that was...probably within the last week or 2.