Issues with Offergift.com ?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34598

paulleywaulley

05-03-2006 20:17:37

Ok, so I read the topic where Godrockdj was asking if there was any other sites that would allow you to get an ipod, and not be "Wasting" any other bigger offers. 2 sites were suggest, anyfreegift.com and offergift.com . tjwor had stated that by doing the offergift.com one and completing the three offers you could get a video iPod. Even if I didn't get a video iPod and got a nano, I'm still cool with that. So I found the silver iPod mini that I wanted, and put in my email address, and it took me immediately to the offers, and not the usual address and information section that these sites normal do. So I then went ahead completed the offers Video Professor, efax, and the credit report one. I paid $7.95 for all the offers. Now when I was checking my email, I only received confirmations from video professor and efax, but none from the credit report one. Also I never received an email from offergift.com. So I went on their site to check my gift status, put in my email address, and the password that I use, and it gave me a message that my email address/password were not in the system. So I then clicked the link to have them email the password to me. I did that and it said that the email was "Sent" to me, but I have yet to receive anything at all. I went ahead and shot them email about the problem. I know it's sunday night, and they're not open, so I'm hoping this is why this problem is occurring. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience with this site, or other sites, and what they did about it. I just don't want to have completed those 3 offers for nothing.....

icojones

05-03-2006 20:32:01

[quote38fc208c84="paulleywaulley"]Ok, so I read the topic where Godrockdj was asking if there was any other sites that would allow you to get an iPod, and not be "Wasting" any other bigger offers. 2 sites were suggest, anyfreegift.com and offergift.com . tjwor had stated that by doing the offergift.com one and completing the three offers you could get a video iPod. Even if I didn't get a video iPod and got a nano, I'm still cool with that. So I found the silver iPod mini that I wanted, and put in my email address, and it took me immediately to the offers, and not the usual address and information section that these sites normal do. So I then went ahead completed the offers Video Professor, efax, and the credit report one. I paid $7.95 for all the offers. Now when I was checking my email, I only received confirmations from video professor and efax, but none from the credit report one. Also I never received an email from offergift.com. So I went on their site to check my gift status, put in my email address, and the password that I use, and it gave me a message that my email address/password were not in the system. So I then clicked the link to have them email the password to me. I did that and it said that the email was "Sent" to me, but I have yet to receive anything at all. I went ahead and shot them email about the problem. I know it's sunday night, and they're not open, so I'm hoping this is why this problem is occurring. I just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience with this site, or other sites, and what they did about it. I just don't want to have completed those 3 offers for nothing.....[/quote38fc208c84]

I would call them tomorrow and see if they know of any Internet forums that deal with freebie sites. Then go to that forum and spend a little time reading through some of the posts and using the search engine. You should be able to find what you are looking for.

And please let us know how it works out for you. I'm sure a lot of people here would love to find a site like that.

tjwor

05-03-2006 20:35:34

lisnipli

Wolfeman

05-03-2006 20:48:39

tjwor, you aren't a mod and you need to stop being such a dick to everyone. Either give them and answer and tell them to search or just keep your opinions to yourself...

paulleywaulley,
Please look around before you start a thread. The answer is in the FAQ...
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29255