Quick question about other people doin offers...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32461

afro_wolff

07-02-2006 19:25:33

Hey guys. I've been in the DIY scene for about a month, much like the rest of ya'll people here, and i've come to an idea...Possibly good possibly not...Thats what im here to ask of your opinion..

Through YFDirect i understand there is no worries of what page you choose offers from as long as you have the required amount per gift you choose.

I've emailed EveryFreeGift (YFDirect-plasma) and they say it doesn't matter if my roomate here uses my computer to do his own EveryFreeGift and recieve his own plasma (After stating he has no computer of his own-True)

With this being said would it be theoretically possible to have my roomate, myself, and possibly others all use my laptop here in the dorms to do the same site (EFG) and each recieve their gift, given that the offer completions match the required amount?

What im getting at is pay these people an amount to do the offers, doing the voucher printing and all myself, then paying another amount once they recieve product to hand it over to myself.

It seems this should all work with the email i've just recieved from YF..

Lastly, Do you think YFDirect will ever take advantage of the per page completion once noticing the large amount there forced to send out. I guess an email from each account asking and having confirmation would better protect but was just curious...

Thank you guys very much....

ilanbg

07-02-2006 19:34:18

A better question might be Why would your roommates hand over expensive things for less than they're worth?

Unless by your friends, you mean "your friends"...

afro_wolff

07-02-2006 19:43:46

My friends would because there poor as all hell....They'd take $50.00 now to spend $20.00, or whatever the case may be, to do the offers now....They'd hand it over for $150 at the time...Totaling $200.00 beacuse they'd feel obligated. Haha...I know the obligated just made a few of you laugh but these are very close friends who would respect the agreement.

Edit I recieved that email from EFG saying "There would be no problem with both you and your roomate to sign up for this same site." Asking them if we would both be able to recieve a gift upon proper completion to our unique home addresses. ....Just to safeguard them from getting way technical in the future...

afro_wolff

07-02-2006 20:11:20

Ehhh.... don't like This part...

A.3) ONE ACCOUNT PER MEMBER. You may only sign up once and maintain one Membership in the Service. [icd9ea51d74][bcd9ea51d74]EVERYFREEGIFT.COM reserves the right to terminate duplicate accounts, resulting in the potential loss of accumulated credits[/bcd9ea51d74][/icd9ea51d74]

U think they could get sketchy even after telling me that more then one account on my computer is fine?

afro_wolff

07-02-2006 21:54:24

All this speak of no Plasma's and switched offers....haha..anyone still see'n this one?

tjwor

07-02-2006 22:26:13

[quote13b7dc44e0="afro_wolff"]All this speak of no Plasma's and switched offers....haha..anyone still see'n this one?[/quote13b7dc44e0]

Have you enjoyed talking to yourself? P i think you could get real "friends" to fill out offers for you for less than 200... idk if it is against their terms to do it for him, probably a walk through, but if they say you can have them do that, they have to be expecting you to help them out right? If I was YFD, i'd say no, you can't do this, because obviously you have done your research and are going to get a gift, they'd rather not ship out gifts, or I would rather not if it was my company eeh?

afro_wolff

07-02-2006 23:37:09

[quotebe2a6902d5="tjwor"][quotebe2a6902d5="afro_wolff"]All this speak of no Plasma's and switched offers....haha..anyone still see'n this one?[/quotebe2a6902d5]

Have you enjoyed talking to yourself? P i think you could get real "friends" to fill out offers for you for less than 200... idk if it is against their terms to do it for him, probably a walk through, but if they say you can have them do that, they have to be expecting you to help them out right? If I was YFD, i'd say no, you can't do this, because obviously you have done your research and are going to get a gift, they'd rather not ship out gifts, or I would rather not if it was my company eeh?[/quotebe2a6902d5]

Lol..hell yea...I love the tone of Afro_Wolff's voice....But yes. I'd say no to the whole thing if i was YFDirect which is why i plan to sift through all technicalities before diving in. Hopefully all goes will.