catalog

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32221

biggie

04-02-2006 16:27:05

ive tried to check out these DIY sites but going to their main page doesnt show a catalog, those pages are mainly for people whove already asked for something and want to track their orders. where does one find the catalog?

also, when i look at the offers the impression im getting is one must actually complete a purchase as opposed to just doing a trial and cancelling it, am i right? for example with video professor it says once you complete a purchase youll get credited. im not sure what completeing a purchase means but im assuming trials dont count. correct?

thanks
dan

Airkat

04-02-2006 16:32:38

Dan, looks like your first visit to the DIY section. Welcome, but please read the FAQs, Stickies, and threads relevant to the sites you're pursuing before making a new topic. In fact, before making a topic, ensure there isn't a thread about the company you're talking about.

Based on what you wrote above, I have no clue what site you're talking about. If you want links to actual gifts, try checking the thread named "Links to all sites and offers".

As far as offers, each offer completion depends. A lot of these sites use generic text for offers. So if you hit video professor (or any site) and it says trial, just complete the trial.

biggie

09-09-2006 15:13:21

[quote2eb00fe0e5="Airkat"]Dan, looks like your first visit to the DIY section. Welcome, but please read the FAQs, Stickies, and threads relevant to the sites you're pursuing before making a new topic. In fact, before making a topic, ensure there isn't a thread about the company you're talking about.

Based on what you wrote above, I have no clue what site you're talking about. If you want links to actual gifts, try checking the thread named "Links to all sites and offers".

As far as offers, each offer completion depends. A lot of these sites use generic text for offers. So if you hit video professor (or any site) and it says trial, just complete the trial.[/quote2eb00fe0e5]

hey dude

the link you mentioned "links to all sites and offers", i cant find it. when on earth is it?

x323smostwantedx

09-09-2006 16:55:12

[quotea913f24441="biggie"][quotea913f24441="Airkat"]Dan, looks like your first visit to the DIY section. Welcome, but please read the FAQs, Stickies, and threads relevant to the sites you're pursuing before making a new topic. In fact, before making a topic, ensure there isn't a thread about the company you're talking about.

As far as offers, each offer completion depends. A lot of these sites use generic text for offers. So if you hit video professor (or any site) and it says trial, just complete the trial.[/quotea913f24441]

hey dude

the link you mentioned "links to all sites and offers", i cant find it. when on earth is it?[/quotea913f24441]
It is not allowed anymore