Getting other people do to offers for you

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31763

GiftMonsterKyle

29-01-2006 07:25:39

Say I had a friend willing to complete offers for me and I wanted to complete a NuiTech site. Would it be legit for me to send him my offer pages and have him do some?

I'm not sure if NuiTech is the only site that would remotely allow access to the offers which is why I didn't put it in that thread.

Gigante

29-01-2006 08:14:37

I have thought about trying it but never have. I don't think they check IP so I really don't see why it wouldn't work. Also, Metareward could be done in a similar way I think if you could do it.

tylerc

29-01-2006 11:08:58

I don't think it woild matter, they are getting paid anyway.

tjwor

29-01-2006 11:49:16

Yes, you can have friends complete offers for you!!!

I called and told them that i had a friend that was getting into ebay (he asked me about starting to sell items) so I told him to wait a day so I could see if he could sign up under me. I called their Support and asked them about it, they said you can have a friend do it but he must put in his information becausae it is againsat ebay's terms to have more than one account...

So it looks like you can do it and have a friend do it as well because I have got credit for both...

GiftMonsterKyle

29-01-2006 14:07:12

[quotec482c664ae="tjwor"]Yes, you can have friends complete offers for you!!!

I called and told them that i had a friend that was getting into ebay (he asked me about starting to sell items) so I told him to wait a day so I could see if he could sign up under me. I called their Support and asked them about it, they said you can have a friend do it but he must put in his information becausae it is againsat ebay's terms to have more than one account...

So it looks like you can do it and have a friend do it as well because I have got credit for both...[/quotec482c664ae]

What network was this for? Nuitech?

tylerc

29-01-2006 16:26:25

YFDirect..

ronmm

29-01-2006 16:50:17

I asked rewardsvenue before if I could signup for the dental insurance because the site was under my GF's name and they said no she has to do them all herself.

Wolfeman

29-01-2006 22:29:34

Having other people do offers under you is just asking for you to get DQ'd...

tjwor

29-01-2006 22:43:47

On Meta, i wouldn't try anything out of the ordinary...