Phone Numbers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31316

kevxross

24-01-2006 09:38:56

Hey, I've signed up for Simply You and At Home Rewards and I need to contact their customer services. They don't put their numbers anywhere I can find, they just say "on your membership card" which isn't helpful to me because I haven't gotten one yet. If anyone has the numbers to these two places that'd be great.

I also have a question for mods - can I turn this post into a directory of sorts? I personally don't see anything wrong with having a central, organized location for contact numbers of companies which we all will probably be dealing with. It would just be helpful to people who may have questions about the products and/or services offered by these companies and would like to speak with customer service. Anyway, as soon as a mod gives me the go ahead, I'll edit this post with some of the numbers I've come across and ask that everyone else post the ones they know here so we can start our little directory.

Wolfeman

24-01-2006 10:41:16

If you login to the site. Go to the FAQ or Contact Us and the number is right there.

I don't think we need a list of numbers because A.) They are easy to find. and B.) We don't talk about canceling here...

kyks17

24-01-2006 11:52:06

ive got the numbers you need on my home computer, i can PM them to ya if ya want (if its wrong to list it in the thread)

kevxross

24-01-2006 12:07:47

[quoted9bced6350="Wolfeman"]If you login to the site. Go to the FAQ or Contact Us and the number is right there.

I don't think we need a list of numbers because A.) They are easy to find. and B.) We don't talk about canceling here...[/quoted9bced6350]

Because cancelling a service is the only reason to call a company? roll

Wolfeman

24-01-2006 12:15:39

Come on, you know thats why you need it. I've never had a problem finding a number or contact for a company...

Gigante

24-01-2006 14:38:44

This is not allowed. This is obviously being used to cancel trials.