I think I made a big mistake!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31200

madmanx33

22-01-2006 22:38:24

Hello Everyone

I think I may have made a big mistake. I signed up for 2 rewards at BigWin. A laptop and snowboard. I completed all the offers necessary. I was reading the TOS and it said only one prize per household.

Does this mean I wont be able to get one of my prizes?

Thank you so much for your time

tjwor

22-01-2006 22:43:46

Did you do them both under the same email? If you did them under seperate emails you can probably send one gift to a different house, such as your parents and still get it, if you used the same email and same account you will have to take your pick of which you'd rather have...

madmanx33

22-01-2006 22:47:39

hmm not good I signed up under the same email address
Really sucks makes it seem like you can sign up however many prizes you want..

I mean it doesn't make sense these ads are always popping up. what if a user completes a site that he has already received a gift from and doesn't know its the same site.

tjwor

22-01-2006 22:52:41

[quote9abc07c18d="madmanx33"]hmm not good I signed up under the same email address
Really sucks makes it seem like you can sign up however many prizes you want..

I mean it doesn't make sense these ads are always popping up. what if a user completes a site that he has already received a gift from and doesn't know its the same site.[/quote9abc07c18d]

Yea, always gotta stay on the tips of your toes... they don't want to send out anything extra, but if I were you, I would go for the main one, and after you get it see about getting the other gift... probably won't happen, but u can try...

madmanx33

23-01-2006 00:58:28

it says one gift per household not per email.... anyone think thats a good argument?

I dont mind trying to send it in after i receive my first prize but the thing is credits expire after 45 days (corect?) So when i receive it my other credits would be expired

Gigante

23-01-2006 06:43:19

They won't let you. So just pick the gift you want.

madmanx33

12-09-2007 00:42:00

I received the ar520e

I know no asking but does anyone have a diy site for an apple touch im searching and cant find any

RolltheStampede

12-09-2007 06:29:59

give em a few months they will start popping up. unless you want to do the nuitech one, and you dont want to do the nuitech one