Offers that can be done multiple times

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31106

johnjimjones

21-01-2006 17:46:14

I'm new to this type of freebeeing so I was thinking we could compile a list of offers that can be done multiple times. Since TSJ express his interest in it, if figured it was postworthy.

hmm I have the same amount of posts as the year!

JUNIOR6886

21-01-2006 22:20:54

I implore the mods not to allow this kind of thread. It will be abused to death...

theysayjump

21-01-2006 22:21:14

I would assume that Advantage Language would be one of them, since they offer 4 different languages to learn.

Same with Video Professor.

Brutus

21-01-2006 22:32:57

I would think that any site that you order stuff from, like the Ink Blvd. and Entertainment book could be done as many times as you want, since you are ordering an actual product. Just my opinion.

theysayjump

21-01-2006 23:28:13

[quotec6f60fdd62="JUNIOR6886"]I implore the mods not to allow this kind of thread. It will be abused to death...[/quotec6f60fdd62]

Not necessarily. Like the above poster mentioned offers that require you to pay for an actual product would be considered do-able more than once.

Like I said, Advantage Language and Video Professor also since they offer different products. That's probably about it though.

If this is allowed by the offer and the DIY site, then there's nothing wrong with this.

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE HAVE TO REMEMBER IS THAT DIY SITES ARE DIFFERENT THAN REFERRAL SITES. DOING THIS ON REFERRAL BASED SITES WILL MOST LIKELY RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNTS BEING PLACED ON HOLD FOR FRAUD.

Gigante

22-01-2006 08:56:01

Actually, Video Professor and Advantage Language do not allow you to do their offer more than once. I tried because I thought if I wanted a different lesson that it would be okay, and when calling they told me that nksI am no longer eligible for the free trial and that I would be charged the normal fee.

I do not recommended attempting to fraud any of these offers. The only offers that can be done more than once are sites that require you to make an expensive service and do not require you to make an account and will not charge you any future fee (an offer you do not have to cancel). Since everybody now knows this, this thread will be closed.