Household and IP logs

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29456

johnjimjones

29-12-2005 23:08:33

This is more of a specific case question. I've done basically most of my offers at my school address and IP and I was thinking of having my dad do a DIY site at home since that way the all of the cheap offers would be available since he hasn't done anything before. But I've done some offers at my home IP and was wonder if they look for that and for last names. I'm not trying to cheat them, just get another person involved since I'm doing offers for referal sites, not DIY. Would this conflict?

tjwor

29-12-2005 23:13:10

[quoteb6d8cf3eeb="johnjimjones"]This is more of a specific case question. I've done basically most of my offers at my school address and IP and I was thinking of having my dad do a DIY site at home since that way the all of the cheap offers would be available since he hasn't done anything before. But I've done some offers at my home IP and was wonder if they look for that and for last names. I'm not trying to cheat them, just get another person involved since I'm doing offers for referal sites, not DIY. Would this conflict?[/quoteb6d8cf3eeb]

DIY is all about your address, nothing about your IP... as long as you aren't shipping to the same address you are fine, and i've heard reports of people who have shipped to the same address... risky though

johnjimjones

29-12-2005 23:15:30

I haven't done any DIY sites so I don't see any problems thus far. And if I did, I'd just send it to my dormroom.

afro_wolff

30-12-2005 01:41:52

So 'Tjwor' I just did a DIY site, everyfreegift, for the plasma and have since completed all offers, if and when i recieve this your saying i could have my mother do the SAME DIY site on the same IP, although she'd be using a different IP with dialup, and have it shipped to the neighbors, even tho the shipping will be contrary to all the credit card info she enters for offers.....And this may indeed work??

Airkat

30-12-2005 07:06:24

I've only heard of this working with NuiTech. Frankly, unless I got confirmation from someone at YFD, I wouldn't try it. How much would it suck to learn half a year later that you get nada

tjwor

30-12-2005 10:30:41

[quote5fb6d96901="afro_wolff"]So 'Tjwor' I just did a DIY site, everyfreegift, for the plasma and have since completed all offers, if and when i recieve this your saying i could have my mother do the SAME DIY site on the same IP, although she'd be using a different IP with dialup, and have it shipped to the neighbors, even tho the shipping will be contrary to all the credit card info she enters for offers.....And this may indeed work??[/quote5fb6d96901]

It says in there terms, 1 gift per household, thats a different household, i've heard of people doing it before...

johnjimjones

30-12-2005 11:28:27

I wouldn't be doing the DIY myself. Just my parents. I've done too many offers already and it'd be such a hassle doing it now. So that has to be ok since only one person is involved.