What to do if you dont get credit!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29292

ffactoryxx

28-12-2005 10:48:24

Basically im not sure if this is covered but how do i find out the amounts of offers needed to be completed on YAFT sites and Everyfreegift

Next which companies have offers off doom!

LASTLEY and this is a biggie!!!

Take these free sites like trainn and freepay where a person doesnt recieve credit for an offer. If im doing say 6 to 10 offers on one of these sites. What are the odds i wont get credit for an offer and what happens if i dont. Can i sign up for something different?

Gigante

28-12-2005 10:51:24

All sites are different offer requirements, EveryFreeGift is 6.

All companies have offers of doom except YFDirect. A couple of Metareward don't, but they make you get referrals that do all the offers too.

There have been four instances where I didn't get credit during the first two weeks, and that is out of about 25 offer completions. You can always wait the 45 days and get manual credit, but I prefer to do another offer just because I don't want to take the chance of waiting 45 days and not getting it, and having to wait another 45 days after doing another offer then.

ffactoryxx

28-12-2005 10:56:42

Well maybe more specifically. I or anyone wont be screwed if say after one week an offer does not credit. You can do another without worrying about be put on hold or Dq'd?????

Take the Freepay scene for instance. You can only do one offer and doing 2 gets you put on hold

Gigante

28-12-2005 11:03:48

I have done more than one offer on multiple freepay sites, I don't get it. Do you mean the same offer?

ffactoryxx

28-12-2005 11:08:27

Really. I always thought that doing more than one offer on any one freepay site was against thier tos.

Anyway, one these DIY sites can i do an offer that i havge done for freepay or whoever in the past?

Crynos

28-12-2005 11:10:48

[quote21f0adfe1a="ffactoryxx"]Really. I always thought that doing more than one offer on any one freepay site was against thier tos.

Anyway, one these DIY sites can i do an offer that i havge done for freepay or whoever in the past?[/quote21f0adfe1a]Why would it be against their ToS? They make more money if you do multiples

Gigante

28-12-2005 11:12:02

[quotef46d9ca672="ffactoryxx"]Really. I always thought that doing more than one offer on any one freepay site was against thier tos.

Anyway, one these DIY sites can i do an offer that i havge done for freepay or whoever in the past?[/quotef46d9ca672]

Meta lets u do this after 6 months.