Pokerbankroll.net for Dock & iTrip

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=999

mapStuart

01-10-2004 11:52:41

Someone mentioned this site (www.pokerbankroll.net) in the shout box yesterday. Looks like you have to basically download Pacific Poker and start a real cash account using the minimum deposit ($20). The person who mentioned it said pokerbankroll was legit since they got some poker chips from them in the past, but I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them.

I'm decently adept at Texas Hold'em, and $20 for a dock AND an iTrip is pretty much a steal anyway. So, it boils down to pokerbankroll's credibility - I know Pacific Poker is credible, I'm not concerned about that. Thoughts?

[bfe2838ca9f]Sorry, initially posted this in the wrong forum.[/bfe2838ca9f]

hacktek

01-10-2004 13:56:17

That looks pretty neat! Hope it works

jesterfx

01-10-2004 20:09:52

yeah, I signed up for this a couple days ago too. Though I have not been able to deposit money yet lol. My bank (visa check card) blocks gambling sites and now I have to wait for my accounts to verify with the fire pay and netteller (or whatever the two money transfer sites they use are lol).

I was a little bit worried about the site and the claim since it didn't seem like they would make enough to cover the two free accessories....but then I looked at the Pacific Poker affiliate program link....they pay ALOT for getting people to sign up through your referral. If they actually pay out then a dock and itrip are nothing compared to their refferal payments lol. I think it's legit, just not sure how long it will take to complete the offer and how long it will take the site (pokerbankroll) to get credit and then order the stuff. If they wait for payment it may take a while /.

mapStuart

01-10-2004 23:49:57

Gotcha. I think I read on the gear live forums or something (as I was looking around about this deal) that it did take a little while for others to receive their poker chips (when that was the offer). Fortunately the dock and iTrip are accessories I can live without - so they can take however long they need to...