Best Site Network?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9935

PodTopia

28-03-2005 13:23:44

I don't know! I've had trouble with each. My "unsuccess" might make people think I"m whining, so I won't post them here. I will say that my personal opinion is that they're all pretty good. I've had a fabulous experience with Gratis except with the PSPs, where they give us no shipment date, and with the XBoxes (I just ordered) where I know I"m destined to have a problem. I've had a fairly good experience with OC, but have had a problem with offer crediting from them. THey make up for it with their customer service though. CooBro is pretty good, they have great customer service as well, but it took them 3 weeks to ship my check. I finally got it today though! What are your experiences?

FreeOffersNow

28-03-2005 13:26:14

I've never had a problem with any of them. The worst thing I've encountered thus far is OC never crediting me for the offer I completed on Cameras4Free. Overall, Gratis gets my vote.

PodTopia

28-03-2005 13:28:35

OC's in the lead so far with one vote ).

Stroid

28-03-2005 13:32:44

Gratis has been great to me eventhough i had hold issues with the first ipod i got but overall they have been great. OC also has been great but i havent recieved credit for offers and they kept saying my referal was a duplicate and i would have to send them there own email that said i was legit. Coobro i havent recieved anything from them but i never got credit for Netzero