Buyer's Advantage is a bunch of douchebags.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9897

shifuimam

28-03-2005 07:08:04

I just called to cancel Buyer's Advantage, and they patched me through to a different Trilegiant service (Auto Advantage). The lady tried to sell me the service, blah blah, and when I told her I wasn't interested at this time, she said "are you in college?" When I told her yes, she said, "so you're just signing up for these offers for the free gifts and then cancelling, right?"

What kind of bullshit question is that? I told her that I couldn't afford it right now and would sign back up when I had the money for it.

Kind of scary that they automatically sign you up for their other services if you don't stop them...

Scarlett

28-03-2005 07:18:18

Lol, that's crap, but sorta funny.

oh5srt4

28-03-2005 07:25:01

talk about customer service...good god

undertheradar

28-03-2005 08:36:37

I've NEVER had any trouble with the Trilegiant services. I always just tell them I'm leaving the country. )

FreeOffersNow

28-03-2005 08:50:40

Yayyyy! Someone knows how to spell douchebag!

JJPRO11

28-03-2005 10:47:20

you should have yelled back at her and told her how dare she question your age.. you could say you are 27-30 yrs old and ask to speak to someone else.. i woulda done it. they shouldnt question you like that. they tried to get me to sign up for a bunch of stupid things, just say no till they stop.

shifuimam

28-03-2005 18:04:25

I was on a cell phone in the conference room in my department's office, so I had to be quick and quiet. I just wanted her to shut up at that point. I just hope I don't get any janky charges showing up on my credit card.

Good thing I used my actual credit card and not my check card. Now I can just make MasterCard pay the charges if they fuck me. )