Cool4Free Support Worse?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9563

PodTopia

24-03-2005 06:55:23

I have 23 referrals on PhrePSPs, a cool4free site, for my 6 custom PSP games, 1 PSP, 1 1GB memory stick, 1 "starter kit", and the PSP charger case. I sent him a support ticket on Monday to tell him which games I wanted and to ask if I could get overnight shipping. No answer. Sent another one last night, no answer. IMed him with my e-mail address, no answer. Anyone know what's going on?

mattwz

24-03-2005 07:09:13

[quotee3ae979c7f="PodTopia"]I have 23 referrals on PhrePSPs, a cool4free site, for my 6 custom PSP games, 1 PSP, 1 1GB memory stick, 1 "starter kit", and the PSP charger case. I sent him a support ticket on Monday to tell him which games I wanted and to ask if I could get overnight shipping. No answer. Sent another one last night, no answer. IMed him with my e-mail address, no answer. Anyone know what's going on?[/quotee3ae979c7f]

Yeah, I haven't been able to get in contact with him either. He hired someone to help him out with support last week.
http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6990

Try IM'ing Cool4FreeAleksey. He might be able to help you out, or get in contact with GC.

PodTopia

24-03-2005 07:18:58

Sent him an IM, he's away too. Thank you!

Crynos

24-03-2005 08:26:36

I think what hes doing is sending a gamespot GC along with the amount for 3 games so you can choose. Also, how/why did you get 23 refs?
Also, what bundle gives 6 custom games?

PodTopia

24-03-2005 08:28:51

Got 23 refs for the package, some ended up just turning green. Paid TONS of people and found some newbies. He told me that he's getting the actual games for me. If he doesn't get the games and gives us a GC, I may kill myself ). WipeOut Pure has sold out at like every GameStop in the world. Still haven't been able to contact him. No one is even sure of the ship date. He says March 25th, but still hasn't posted April 1, which a lot of people are saying is the ship date because of the site downtime.