Has anyone done Bargain Network?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9160

xs10shul

20-03-2005 08:20:15

I'm almost out of offers to do and haven't done this one for some reason? It isn't listed on offer rating sites... anyone have an opinion on it?

Uriarte69

20-03-2005 08:40:34

if that's the same as bargain.com, you have to stay on past the 7 day free trail. You get credit on the 8th day. Don't know how much to stay on.

CronoDekar

20-03-2005 08:52:51

One of my trades did bargain.com -- never got credit. Plus it's $15/week after the free trial is up. If you really want to do the offer anyway, go for it, but otherwise I'd have to recommend against it.

chillywilly

20-03-2005 10:42:29

I did Bargain.com last year. I called 3 times... once on day 2 of the trial to ask about the offer and what it could do for me. They gave me a list of homes in my area and some places to contact about financing.

A second time on day 5 to try to cancel because the places they gave me couldn't provide financing to someone with bad credit. She extended my trial one week and gave more leads for homes and financing.

On day 12, I called to cancel and while it was a bit difficult (they don't give up too easily), I told the girl on the phone "unless you personally want to find a loan I can get approved for, this is a service I cannot use at this time." She reluctantly cancelled me and I was never charged anymore.

Retro

20-03-2005 10:47:27

Yeah, I did it but ended up doing a different offer because it says you get credit on the 8th day (after your trial is up)

kwesi1

21-03-2005 14:11:25

[quoteac490a88e8="chillywilly"]I did Bargain.com last year. I called 3 times... once on day 2 of the trial to ask about the offer and what it could do for me. They gave me a list of homes in my area and some places to contact about financing.

A second time on day 5 to try to cancel because the places they gave me couldn't provide financing to someone with bad credit. She extended my trial one week and gave more leads for homes and financing.

On day 12, I called to cancel and while it was a bit difficult (they don't give up too easily), I told the girl on the phone "unless you personally want to find a loan I can get approved for, this is a service I cannot use at this time." She reluctantly cancelled me and I was never charged anymore.[/quoteac490a88e8]

I did the bargain.com offer.They are not very nice to you when you try to cancel the offer,the guy I called got very snippy when his pushy selling didn't work. wink

Collateral

21-03-2005 14:24:53

[quotee7a95a7209="kwesi1"][quotee7a95a7209="chillywilly"]I did Bargain.com last year. I called 3 times... once on day 2 of the trial to ask about the offer and what it could do for me. They gave me a list of homes in my area and some places to contact about financing.

On day 12, I called to cancel and while it was a bit difficult (they don't give up too easily), I told the girl on the phone "unless you personally want to find a loan I can get approved for, this is a service I cannot use at this time." She reluctantly cancelled me and I was never charged anymore.[/quotee7a95a7209]

I did the bargain.com offer.They are not very nice to you when you try to cancel the offer,the guy I called got very snippy when his pushy selling didn't work. wink[/quotee7a95a7209]

I luckily called while they were having an overflow of customers calling and was able to cancel just by pressing the #1 on the phone pad. lol

chillywilly

21-03-2005 14:37:42

[quote55d931d17e="Collateral"]I luckily called while they were having an overflow of customers calling and was able to cancel just by pressing the #1 on the phone pad. lol[/quote55d931d17e]
Lucky...