Offers on 4freespot

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=9105

CronoDekar

19-03-2005 12:00:31

By request, I've compiled a list of the offers on 4freespot. Note that a lot of the hosting offers, while they give monthly rates, often charge on a biannual or yearly basis, and some charge an initiation fee. The ones which say "online purchase" are usually hosting plans. I put some of the things I've noticed about the programs as notes, but post your own if there's anything else you have to add. And they seem really serious about the "early cancellation" clause.

Apollo Hosting
Start a plan for $6.96 a month! Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold.

Easy CGI Web Hosting
Buy a Hosting Plan. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold.

iPowerWeb Hosting
Customer completes online purchase of Unix or WindowsWeb Hosting. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold.

JumpLine Hosting
Online Purchase of hosting plan. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold.

Free Servers
FreeServers is a Shared Hosting solution that offers a highly competitive hosting plan for only $7.99 per month with Free Setup and a Free Domain. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold.

Tradesports Affiliate Partners Program
Deposit at least $50 and trade that ammount. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold. OFFER WILL BE BACK LATER!

StartLogic
The customer must complete an online purchase via our order form. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold.

Party Poker
Customer opens a real money party poker account with a deposit of $50 (maybe less). Start gambling and have fun! Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold.

Dot5 Hosting
Customer buys a hosting plan. Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or even account being put on hold.

Advanced Network Hosting
The customer must complete an order through my online order form. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

Blue Host
The customer must complete the order process for any one of our hosting packages. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

Dish Pronto
The customer completes an online purchase within our shopping cart or completes a phone order with our call center. We ask for affiliate information in both scenarios and credit affiliates for the sale in both cases. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

DIRECTV Satellite Systems by RapidSatellite.com
Valid purchase via online shopping cart or phone order for a DIRECTV System. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

HostRocket.Com
Online Purchase. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

iPage
The customer makes a purchase in the online shopping cart. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

Road Loans
RoadLoans is the premier auto loan site on the web that you can recommend with confidence Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

TradebetX
Customer opens a new account with Tradebetx and deposits a minimum of $50. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

WebXites
The customer must complete an online purchase of one of our Search Engine Marketing plans. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

Worldwide Web Hosting
Buy a hosting plan. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

Diet
The Customer must complete an online purchase on our site. arly Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.
(Note Signing up for the one-month program costs about $40)

Globat
5000 MB Web Server Space....5000 POP Email Accounts...75 GB Transfer...FREE 24/7 Quality Support (toll-free, online and chat)...and more... for only $4.95/mo). Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

DISH Network Satellite TV by AllSat.com
The customer makes a purchase in the online shopping cart. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

Infinity Host
A customer must complete a hosting plan purchase through our online store. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

Netfirms - Web Hosting for Small Business
Customer purchases Netfirms Business Web Hosting plan. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.
(Note Banner says $4.95/mo, but required plan actually costs $14.95/mo)

AtomicShops
Online Purchase. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.

Forexmentor
CUSTOMER MUST COMPLETE AN ONLINE PURCHASE WITHIN OUR SHOPPING CART. Early Cancellation or fraud will result in revoked credit or account being put on hold.
(Note This is a $415 "Complete Home Study DVD Video Course & Mentorshiop [sic] Program" that teaches "How the 'Big Dogs' Got Rich Trading Currencies")

Keen
Customers will have a "3-minute free" promotion to try out our service. When the 3 minute promotion is up, the customer will have a chance to continue their call by depositing money into their Keen account. Customer deposits any amount of money.
(Note The one I did -- got credit in a day. Keen is a service that connects you to a psychic-by-phone. No 900 numbers or long-distance charges -- they call you through an 800 number. Just be sure to follow these instructions [ibc8aa7723e]exactly[/ibc8aa7723e]. Minimum payment is $5.)

VegasRed
Deposit a minimum of $50.

penguin

19-03-2005 12:37:01

thanks for the list, crono. looks like the offers are more of a hassle than the ones on gratis/oc.

Godrockdj

19-03-2005 12:48:04

Yeah. I've been looking into finding a good webhosting service though. I need to get my own site up and running. Does anyone have an educated opinion of all of those up there? Any of them good? Or for that matter any other good webhosting deals out there? Has to be relatively cheap unfortunately.

Retro

19-03-2005 12:56:09

well, I use www.surpasshosting.com and they have very good plans for very good prices and they have good customer service. I've been with them since last may and I'm experience my first problem though, the server went down and I lost all info from the last 3 months. There working on fixing that though, so we'll see.

metfoo

19-03-2005 13:44:16

[quotec535ff4487="Godrockdj"]Yeah. I've been looking into finding a good webhosting service though. I need to get my own site up and running. Does anyone have an educated opinion of all of those up there? Any of them good? Or for that matter any other good webhosting deals out there? Has to be relatively cheap unfortunately.[/quotec535ff4487]

i know you would like a green, but you could join commision junction as an affiliate. once signed up, signup to become affiliates for hosting companies. Sites like interland pay $100 per sale.

pocket the money you save from your site signup.

CronoDekar

19-03-2005 15:48:28

Yeah, most of the offers are. Keen's probably the easiest way to get credit, unless there's some service you want to sign up for anyway. You can eventually get money back if you choose one of the "gambling" offers (or at least with TradebetX and VegasRed), but if you're like me they're kinda a hassle to deal with -- my debit card got denied for VegasRed and I would've needed to send in a whole bunch of identifying stuff for TradebetX (and that probably would've been denied, too). I completely understand why for both, but it is kinda a hassle. You can use some online payment services for those (Neteller, Firepay, Wire Transfer -- not PayPal), but I didn't really want to go through with signing up with those. TradebetX does look kinda neat though IMO.

Can't say I know much about hosting stuff, unfortunately.

PoPoJiJo

19-03-2005 17:14:01

I use firepay for my true poker account (so much better then party poker) and it has always been easy to use and not any harder then paypal to sign up for

cal9988

19-03-2005 21:28:32

i did keen, and it went green pretty quickly. cost like $3-4. i spoke to a clairvoyant. never did that b4, so real or not, it was fun. to get credit, you have to sign up, have an advisor call u right then, use ur free minutes then when ur time runs up, they'll ask u if u want more minutes. i added 2 more, spoke more with the clairvoyant, then got my green pretty soon after.

What I should have done was ask the clairvoyant if she sees me ever getting anything from 4freespot, or if they're frauds )