Scammers? - www.freemacmini.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8774

metfoo

15-03-2005 19:39:22

Anyone having problems with these people? All of my referrals (10+) plus myself have not received any credit, but we have all completed offers. We have been waiting for 3 weeks now. They told me their advertisers had some problems withtracking in february. The told me to send my offer details, and they will look into it. I sent them the message, and I have never heard anything further. This was mid last week. I have sent the following as my last message. I am interested in anyone else who has been burned by the "free site allience"

[quoteba819ac6c0]
This is my last attempt to communicate my frustration with your company. I have yet to get any sort of credit for the offer I have completed through your website. I signed up 3 weeks ago, so did all of my referrals. This is unacceptable.

This will be my last attempt to communicate my frustrations to you. after this attempt, you have 24 hours to respond. Once that 24 hour period is over, I will begin communicating with your advertisers/partners, the BBB, as well as posting warnings on various websites around the net. I will also contact any media outlets that I feel fit.

My account email= address is email=XXXXX@XXXXX.comXXXXX@XXXXX.com address is email=XXXXX@XXXXX.comXXXXX@XXXXX.com/email, my login is XXXXX. I look forward to your response.[/quoteba819ac6c0]

I also think this image is kind of an oxymoron
http//www.freemacmini.com/images/fsa_zeroft.gif[" alt=""/imgba819ac6c0]

some of the reasons I believe they are scammers
whois record is provacy protected
freesitealliance.org mentions a jobfair, the link points to a general google search for NY, then dont give any other info about their "job fair"
the

ragefu

15-03-2005 20:34:05

Are you talking about the gratis sites? I don't think they're out to scam anybody, but I've never tried to get referrals from them because oc is easier.

VGM

15-03-2005 23:32:09

LOL as if they're quick going to respond now becuase you threatened them...

metfoo

16-03-2005 03:22:22

this is the nongratis site,

chrisFWC

16-03-2005 06:15:43

I had a super fast reponse on my Macmini site yesterday. My fiancee's sister signed up and an hour later I had a green[/colorc0ab30951b]!!!

metfoo

16-03-2005 06:46:36

[quotea4735257c6="chrisFWC"]I had a super fast reponse on my Macmini site yesterday. My fiancee's sister signed up and an hour later I had a green[/colora4735257c6]!!![/quotea4735257c6]

the one in your sig is gratis, which is legit. I have 6 greens right now, and 12 yellows with them.

The one I am talking about is from the free site allience. They responded asking for a copy of the blockbuster confirmation. They totally ignored me and my referrals last time. I will wait and see this time

They also gave me the line of having to wait 15 days for approval. 15 days is up already.

chrisFWC

16-03-2005 06:54:30

sorry. I still always get the two sites mixed up. I hope things work out for you.

Anonymous

16-03-2005 15:03:33

Good Luck +Karma