what to do?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8621

EatChex89

14-03-2005 09:32:09

i signed up at freepsps.com for a friend and did the freebidding offer...

i never got credit, even after contacting customer service.. so I just decided to do another offer... I still haven't received credit.. should I contact customer service again, and if I do, will they credit me??

i really need to get credit, cuz I was actually part of a trade and I feel like I'm scamming the dude.. -(

Scarlett

14-03-2005 09:33:02

I would contact them again about the second offer. I don't think it will hurt, especially since it's a second offer. GL, though, and sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. (

PoPoJiJo

14-03-2005 09:33:40

dude that sucks I dunno
that has me a bit worried though because Ive been waiting on freebidding that abrock did for me...

Stroid

14-03-2005 09:34:23

Chex its ok man just contact them and see what happens. I have done 2 offers for other sites and i have yet to recieve credit. I keep contacting them and one of the sites said they will manually credit me the other said wait 10days. In 4 more days 10days will be up. If they dont credit i will have to do another offer. And what sucks is i did an offer where you pay not a trial and still didnt get credit. To sum it up shit happens.

EatChex89

14-03-2005 09:37:05

[quote7482d6618f="Stroid"]Chex its ok man just contact them and see what happens. I have done 2 offers for other sites and i have yet to recieve credit. I keep contacting them and one of the sites said they will manually credit me the other said wait 10days. In 4 more days 10days will be up. If they dont credit i will have to do another offer. And what sucks is i did an offer where you pay not a trial and still didnt get credit. To sum it up shit happens.[/quote7482d6618f]

yea, shit does happen..
what really pisses me off is that i've paid at least $5 for the two offers combined -(