Am i getting screwed??? HELP where did my credit go???

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=8057

abrock124

07-03-2005 18:24:29

Last night i completed an offer but not til after i was done with it did the guy i was doing it for tell me to make sure not to have any other gratis sites open while i was waiting for credit. Well i did have another one open and i think the credit went to the wrong site.

Now today i jsut completed another offer, the free bidding one. I was trying to do it for photoipods so thats the only one i had open. But when it was complete it automatically popped open the freegamingsystems status page. This is the same one i think i got wrong credit for last night too.

Does this mean ihave gotten credit 3 times for gamingsystems???

What can i do to keep this from happening. If this is what happened will gratis do anything about it if i contact them????? HELP?

abrock124

07-03-2005 18:40:38

Wood was the member that gave me that info by the way. He's got such a high trade rep that i figure he knows what he is talking about. Has anybody had this happen to them??

Stanleychs1437

07-03-2005 18:51:50

i've completed 2 offers for one site one time but that was due to my own stupidity of trying to do 3 sites at once and getting confused.