Video Prof. Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7973

abrock124

06-03-2005 20:38:04

The video professor offer says that you must fill out the form and pay s&h and then you will be credited upon completion.

Does this mean the same thing as instant credit? I did it a few hours ago and still have no credit.

Has anybody else done this one who can tell me how long it took for their credit to show up??

THANKS

xs10shul

06-03-2005 20:41:28

It took about two days for me to receive credit, but I don't know whether that's unusual. The important thing with this offer is to call them as soon as you get the bloody disks. This is a painful one to let slide--to the tune of about $80.

They're good about canceling, though. Not a bad offer, on the whole.

doylnea

06-03-2005 20:44:40

I'm still waiting on credit for this offer on freesounddock.com ( a referral for a buddy). I signed up on March 1, they charged my CC on March 6, and still no credit. They claim 5 days for credit on freesounddock though.

abrock124

06-03-2005 21:03:33

[quote0dbc5ca23a="xs10shul"]The important thing with this offer is to call them as soon as you get the bloody disks. This is a painful one to let slide--to the tune of about $80.

They're good about canceling, though. Not a bad offer, on the whole.[/quote0dbc5ca23a]

I need to make sure to remember that. How are the rest of you keeping track of all your offers and what you need to cancel when?????? HELP

Stanleychs1437

06-03-2005 21:08:46

i got credited in 1 day. and somehow when i signed up online they effed up (or i effed up) so my records can't be checked online. i was freaking out so i called them about it and talked it out and found out about my account. yea whatever you do, DON'T forget to send back the discs. when you get your discs, call their customer support, and tell them you got the discs and you don't want to keep them. they will give you a return # that you put under their address (which they will also give you) to send it back to so you don't get charged. copy that number down and send it back within 10 days and you should be fine.

xs10shul

06-03-2005 21:12:12

I have a spreadsheet set up and keep pretty close tabs. I jot down

-the date
-the other party
-what was promised ("My blah for his blah")
-the offer I completed
-how to cancel the offer I completed
-Whether my offer has been canceled

I'd also suggest looking at the "terms and conditions" on every offer you consider doing. The fine print matters.

In the beginning, I didn't keep track, but after a few costly screw-ups without which I'd be done by now, I started being more disciplined. It pays to keep up... this is business, after all. )