So...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=79245

bballp6699

18-10-2009 07:05:16

Obviously off-topic is dead, so I'll try to spark up some conversation. I'm curious to know what things have changed in your life since you started here? Has time just shortened in your busy lives, and that's why no one is chatting it up, or is it just the status of the freebie scene?

For me, when I first joined here, I was 20 years old, and in college full time. I didn't have any money so freebies were the most amazing thing ever. I worked at Perkins restaurant as a "cook". Everyday I had about 5 hours or so of free time that I just roamed the net with.

Typical day was
Wake up at 10am
Browse the net for an hour
Go to my two classes
Browse the net some more
Go to work
Come home
Browse the net until about 2am

Now, I'm 24 years old and married. I have a 9-5 "career" job. My typical day consists of

Waking at 745am,
Going to work at 9
Leaving at 5ish
Going to MMA training.
Getting home from that at about 10.
Hop in the shower
Spending some time with the wife
Sleeping

Depending on the day training and time with the wife/playing xbox works their way in more.

Oh, and just for kicks
I'd say now (only because this place doesn't bring up much conversation), I spend most of my browsing on digg, sherdog, mmajunkie, and facebook.

You?

shamash

18-10-2009 09:36:11

Hmm.. When I joined my typical day was

Wake up at 6
go online
go to school from like 8 to 3
go home and go online
go to bed

Now my schedule is

(monday/wednesday)
wake up at like 9-12ish
go to class at 150
go to class at 400
go to work 530-8
go get high/drunk

tuesday
wake up at 11
go to work 12-4
get high/drunk

every other day
wake up whenever
get high/drunk

Twon

18-10-2009 09:55:32

When I started here I was on 6 months parental leave for the birth of my son (my wife took the first 6 months). I didn't have much to do when he was napping, so I started cruising the www quite a bit. I stumbled upon FIPG. Now my son is almost 4 and I have a 14 month old daughter as well. Not much time for mma or Muay Thai anymore with the kids and shift work. Luckily I can still access my favorite www sites at work.

ILoveToys

18-10-2009 10:42:35

I was in college full time and working 20 hours a week or so at a tool and die shop. I had just moved back in with my parents and had a lot of time to kill and between working on homework and watching tv at night I was here and getting refs.

I'm now in my 4th year as a high school math teacher, been married for over two years, and am in the process of building our first house. Ironically enough, my wife and I are living in my parents' basement while we build (but we were in an apartment for a couple of years).

My typical day consists of waking up at 6, going to school (work) from 730 until 300. I live about an hour away from work so I get home around 400, and usually I run out to my house to see the progress of that. From there I have a number of phone calls to make, homework for my grad classes to work on, papers to grade, and then I hang out with my wife. Then it's back to bed and start all over again.

I do still try to make it to the guide at least once a day to check out the DIY section, but even that doesn't happen some days.

theysayjump

18-10-2009 11:38:45

I was 23 when I first joined, my mum had just died and I had just gotten back from her funeral and I saw Kevin Rose talking about FreeiPods.com on The Screensavers. Being a dirty foreigner, we take the jobs nobody else wants so I was working as a dishwasher at a Country Club. ;)

Up at 11am
Work at 1pm
Home by 11pm
Wife/Movies/Online until 5am

I had to quit that job as my work permit expired that May, so that's when I really got into the scene and posting even more on here. I ended up being unemployed for over a year whilst the INS got their shit together, and the freebie money helped us a lot.

Now, I'm 28, still married, and working at a company where I've been busting my balls for almost 3 1/2 years. My mother-in-law just had a quadruple bypass open-heart surgery so my wife and I spending a lot of time taking care of her, so now my day consists of

Up at 9am
Feed the cats
Give cats their meds
Clean litter pans
Get breakfast for MIL and wife
Do whatever the MIL needs help with
Tidy the house
Breakfast for me
Work at 130pm
Finish at 11pm
Grocery shopping until 12am
Home by 1230am
Changed, washed, fed by 1am
Take care of cats and MIL again by 130am
Spend time with the wife or get online until maybe 230am
Bed by 3am.

My time online now mainly consists of checking blogs and feeds on Google Reader (BBC news, Lifehacker and the like, iPhone/mac blogs, music blogs, finance blogs), Twitter, Facebook, little bit of Digg and Reddit, FiPG (I still check it a few times per day) and recently I've been playing Monopoly City Streets online a lot.

ilanbg

18-10-2009 18:11:27

When I joined FIG, I was a freshman in high school. I was utterly bored and excited at anything relating to entrepreneurship, so I filled my time with a lot of small hustles that worked to various degrees. I basically had way too much free time and didn't know what to do with myself. Plus it was nice to have more money than I knew what to do with.

Then I got to college and had a radical change of attitude. I had like 30 hours a week of free time, not 90, so I had to be more selective about what I do. I laid off freesites for a bit because I had like $5G saved up and could afford to bank off of that for a bit. Because I was an idiot and did not know how to conserve my money (I think I spent my last $1,000 on diamond earrings for my girlfriend...), I blew it in like 6 months.

Since then I've been dirt poor, maybe 5% of what I spend goes to anything besides food and other necessities. In a way I'm happier with fewer things, so the thought of working just to waste my money on trivial shit doesn't appeal to me, so I never bothered to get back into the freebie scene.

Besides freebie- and money-related stuff, I've changed a lot in the last 4 years. In high school I was an insecure punk with no direction; now I'm satisfied and focused, and I can see where I fall short and need to improve. Next December I'll be 20 and graduating from college, with some rare skill sets and a clear idea of what I want to do with my life. It's exciting.

Great thread topic btw.

zr2152

18-10-2009 20:20:14

When I joined I was a freshman and college and was turned to the freebie scene by my roommate. I continued to be extremely active in the freebie scene up till last year. I opened my own site which turned some profit but with the dying freebie scene at the time of the site opening, I didn't bank as much as I wanted. I graduated college last year and finally found some direction in my life.

I recently started working the 9-5 and am beginning to get a grasp on where I want to be in the next few years. I've learned many life lessons and am starting to grow into the man my parents intended me to be. )

FIPG FTW!

mistertomlinson

19-10-2009 05:28:00

... so many inspirational stories, I thought I would come and ruin the flow of things. I got into this 4 years ago... and not a god damn thing has changed. (

Stroid

19-10-2009 18:44:40

I was in college and broke as shit....I wanted an ipod really bad but couldnt afford it. One of my buddies told me about freeipods.com and he linked this forum as proof.....well it was downhill from there. I got into the freebie scene and had lots of success in the beginning. Then at some point i was mad a site admin/mod whatever you wanna call it so I was on here posting all the damn time...and it was at a point when freebies were huge so lots and lots of posting.

Back then my day went like this....
Wake up go to class...
Then work from 1-7 (so lots of FIPG)

Then I graduated and got a real job....
By that time the scene was dying quickly and I pretty much had received everything I was trying to get...and just kinda quit the freebie scene.

I come here to post and read up to see what everyone is doing. As gay as it sounds I would miss some of you assholes if this site closes. I do wish people posted more often I still check the site multiple times a day...just not much changes.

phriq

20-10-2009 11:36:52

This forum has really started to die. What's up with that (

EatChex89

20-10-2009 13:31:44

When I started I was in high school and I think I found this off a google search or something. I had gotten a free flatscreen. I had NO idea that it was legit, somehow I must have been added to a conga line or something because I signed up under this guy, and then the next thing I know I had a shit ton of referrals and the necessary 8 greens. After that, I wanted an iPod really bad so I did freeipods.com and came here to ask questions and get help with everything.

Back then, I had no job so the amount of time I spent on here was insane. Then the freebie scene died and I just don't come here as much as I used to also no one else does either. I still check the forum regularly at least once a day.

Now instead of being in high school, I am at a university and working, so I don't have much time as it is. Most of my free time is spent just relaxing or homework.

Anyway I agree with Stroid too, if this place got shut down, I would miss you people.

KeithA

21-10-2009 13:10:17

I joined a little over 4 years ago. At that point

li I was almost 3 years out of college and a year into my 2nd gig. I graduated a bit early (unexpectedly) and had taken both jobs mostly because they seemed like they offered growth potential--not out of passion or as part of a fully crystallized plan.
li Had been dating my then-girlfriend for 3 years.
li Lived with 3 other guys.
li Spent most of my free time in bars or on the web, though I made an effort to see concerts, lectures, etc. whenever I could

Today,
li I'm almost 2 years into my 3rd gig (4th if you count the one I spent 3 weeks at last year). It's very similar to the 2nd one, but my role is much more visible and I have a lot more responsibility. I travel much more frequently than I did before.
li I'm married now, going on 6 weeks.
li I live with my wife...have for a year.
li I drink a lot less than I used to. Work out as often as I used to drink. I'm trying to make more time to read challenging non-fiction
li It's much more challenging for me to do culturally relevant stuff now that I live 25-30 minutes outside the city, work longer days, and travel more.
li My skills/experience are approaching a level that might let me drop this gig for something I'm more passionate/inspired about.

akalic

21-10-2009 13:59:44

Cool, didn't know you got married. Congrats.

-I joined four years ago, in high school, poor and in need of an ipod for my brother and I
-That's when I found this site and got my freebie through here (i'm still using my 30gb from 3 years ago- it's almost dead)
-I was immature back then, just going through highschool to get to uni with my girlfriend

TODAY
-I'm single now lol
-I'm in my third year of my Bsc
-I'm trying to do super well in school so I've had less time to enjoy the things I love to do (surf the web, play games, play bass guitar, make music)
-I have a direction now as to what I want to do in the future, and even though they're difficult and huge aspirations, I feel I can do it if I put my mind to it
-I still jam out to my 5G 30gb ipod (it has cracked open 3 times and the screens dented inwards for some reason)
-I'm still poor

yeah, it's a shame that the freebie scene has really gone to the can the last year or so. It makes me wonder how I even accumulated so many posts over the years. I still check this site everyday and I still get some good laughs out of this place even though all the drama and pace of the forum has gone down.

Vector

25-10-2009 12:20:50

this place used to be CA-RAZY before.

still love fipg though

TFOAF

25-10-2009 15:52:17

1. foafy+
2. foafy++
3. foafy+++
4. ????
5. profit

i first joined this site when i was i believe a senior in high school, or the summer before senior year of high school..yes that's it. the summer of that year. applied to colleges, did school work, didn't drink, didn't smoke weed, just hung out, played video games and didn't do much else. eventually got into college where i wanted to major in accounting.

now?

junior in college now majoring in information systems. i've stayed with my roommate (from high school) and my two other suitemates since I've started school, and we have great times. I've made many, many friends...wanted to join a fraternity but decided against it. Living in the dorms is great...but I go home on weekends to see my father because of his pancreatic cancer. had a girlfriend but i broke up with her, haha, and no, i didn't ask my neighbor his opinion, lol. now drink alcohol and smoke marijuana occasionally. started going to the gym and i've gotten bigger.

if this forum shut down i would lose all of you guys. ( I've changed a lot since you guys knew me. whatever you guys call me, foafy, foafster, foafsaurus, craig, foafmaster, whatever else. yeah..times fly.

OH AND MOST IMPORTANT. I really have no idea how I ended up at this forum, or the freebie scene at all. maybe i wanted an ipod? i don't remember but i did make thousands of dollars in the scene all of which have disappeared because i seem to not have any money management skills.

)

J4320

26-10-2009 15:20:18

I keep coming in here meaning to type up something but it's always when I'm short on time. ? TFOAF I feel so bad for your situation with your dad and all. cry

Twon

27-10-2009 10:25:56

ya dude. nobody deserves cancer.

EatChex89

27-10-2009 12:40:45

[quote5cb0d3f819="TFOAF"]1. foafy+
2. foafy++
3. foafy+++
4. ????
5. profit

i first joined this site when i was i believe a senior in high school, or the summer before senior year of high school..yes that's it. the summer of that year. applied to colleges, did school work, didn't drink, didn't smoke weed, just hung out, played video games and didn't do much else. eventually got into college where i wanted to major in accounting.

now?

junior in college now majoring in information systems. i've stayed with my roommate (from high school) and my two other suitemates since I've started school, and we have great times. I've made many, many friends...wanted to join a fraternity but decided against it. Living in the dorms is great...but I go home on weekends to see my father because of his pancreatic cancer. had a girlfriend but i broke up with her, haha, and no, i didn't ask my neighbor his opinion, lol. now drink alcohol and smoke marijuana occasionally.[b5cb0d3f819] started going to the gym and i've gotten bigger. [/b5cb0d3f819]

if this forum shut down i would lose all of you guys. ( I've changed a lot since you guys knew me. whatever you guys call me, foafy, foafster, foafsaurus, craig, foafmaster, whatever else. yeah..times fly.

OH AND MOST IMPORTANT. I really have no idea how I ended up at this forum, or the freebie scene at all. maybe i wanted an iPod? i don't remember but i did make thousands of dollars in the scene all of which have disappeared because i seem to not have any money management skills.

)[/quote5cb0d3f819]

pics or it didn't happen. (before & after)

mnx12

27-10-2009 14:04:02

[quote0513d8b1a4="EatChex89"]When I started I was in high school and I think I found this off a google search or something.

Back then, I had no job so the amount of time I spent on here was insane. Then the freebie scene died and I just don't come here as much as I used to also no one else does either.

Now instead of being in high school, I am at a university and working, so I don't have much time as it is. Most of my free time is spent just relaxing or homework.[/quote0513d8b1a4]

This is pretty much the same for me. I was I think a junior in high school when I joined. I have just been working at various places since after high school. I plan on going to school this next year, and getting life back on track.

YourGiftsFree

29-10-2009 18:09:37

This is like a Vintage FiPG thread.

orangejuice

29-10-2009 18:19:49

Was making 18k a year when i started doing freebies, now making over 60,000 and only 22 years old. otherwise i havent changed

zr2152

29-10-2009 20:33:02

[quote6fe5a5d8fd="orangejuice"]Was making 18k a year when i started doing freebies, now making over 60,000 and only 22 years old. otherwise i havent changed[/quote6fe5a5d8fd]

screen shots or it didn't happen.

theysayjump

29-10-2009 21:34:25

[quote6511dbeec4="zr2152"][quote6511dbeec4="orangejuice"]Was making 18k a year when i started doing freebies, now making over 60,000 and only 22 years old. otherwise i havent changed[/quote6511dbeec4]

screen shots or it didn't happen.[/quote6511dbeec4]

Screenshots of his life?

tylerc

29-10-2009 22:05:03

[quote6c24ba5100="mnx12"][quote6c24ba5100="EatChex89"]When I started I was in high school and I think I found this off a google search or something.

Back then, I had no job so the amount of time I spent on here was insane. Then the freebie scene died and I just don't come here as much as I used to also no one else does either.

Now instead of being in high school, I am at a university and working, so I don't have much time as it is. Most of my free time is spent just relaxing or homework.[/quote6c24ba5100]

This is pretty much the same for me. I was I think a junior in high school when I joined. I have just been working at various places since after high school. I plan on going to school this next year, and getting life back on track.[/quote6c24ba5100]

Conformist.

akalic

30-10-2009 01:20:42

[quote3bbb869488="theysayjump"][quote3bbb869488="zr2152"][quote3bbb869488="orangejuice"]Was making 18k a year when i started doing freebies, now making over 60,000 and only 22 years old. otherwise i havent changed[/quote3bbb869488]

screen shots or it didn't happen.[/quote3bbb869488]

Screenshots of his life?[/quote3bbb869488]

screenshots of his wife

zr2152

30-10-2009 15:41:11

[quote2318d7784d="akalic"][quote2318d7784d="theysayjump"][quote2318d7784d="zr2152"][quote2318d7784d="orangejuice"]Was making 18k a year when i started doing freebies, now making over 60,000 and only 22 years old. otherwise i havent changed[/quote2318d7784d]

screen shots or it didn't happen.[/quote2318d7784d]

Screenshots of his life?[/quote2318d7784d]

screenshots of his wife[/quote2318d7784d]

I would love to know how he's making over 60k doing freebies or wisely using affiliate links by advertising

bballp6699

30-10-2009 19:19:13

I don't think the 18k or 60k has anything to do with freebies.

doylnea

30-10-2009 19:59:43

[quotee5ee883f4c="zr2152"][quotee5ee883f4c="akalic"][quotee5ee883f4c="theysayjump"][quotee5ee883f4c="zr2152"][quotee5ee883f4c="orangejuice"]Was making 18k a year when i started doing freebies, now making over 60,000 and only 22 years old. otherwise i havent changed[/quotee5ee883f4c]

screen shots or it didn't happen.[/quotee5ee883f4c]

Screenshots of his life?[/quotee5ee883f4c]

screenshots of his wife[/quotee5ee883f4c]

I would love to know how he's making over 60k doing freebies or wisely using affiliate links by advertising[/quotee5ee883f4c]

I'd guess cookie stuffing, based on his previous posts.

orangejuice

30-10-2009 22:38:02

haha. well actually no, i made a quick 500 bucks by doing that and then got banned from the networks. i have my own business locally, it picked up real hard

zr2152

31-10-2009 07:59:05

[quote6d81036099="orangejuice"]haha. well actually no, i made a quick 500 bucks by doing that and then got banned from the networks. i have my own business locally, it picked up real hard[/quote6d81036099]

Oh okay )

Congrats

orangejuice

31-10-2009 08:37:58

ok if you want screenshots thattt bad, i'll show my e-ween..

http/" alt=""/img255.imageshack.us/img="255/429/bankstate.jpg[" alt=""/imge28a687cae]

D

theysayjump

31-10-2009 08:50:07

Hmmm.......something weird about that picture. You blanked out all of your information.

The only way we can verify its authenticity is for you to send me your login information and I'll skim some off.....I mean check it myself.

ilanbg

31-10-2009 09:31:22

damn son if I had that kind of cash I would be buying a condo in Laguna Beach too.

orangejuice

31-10-2009 09:35:43

haha no my da has a place there

TFOAF

31-10-2009 12:39:21

laconia savings bank haa.

EatChex89

01-11-2009 23:07:59

I love Laguna Beach! Didn't get out there at all this summer, was hitting up Huntington most of the time. I'll probably hit there next year.

orangejuice

01-11-2009 23:20:14

i love HB. going out to cali over the winter for a couple weeks again..first class flight already booked! i stayed at the fairmont in SM last time..awesome place

Stroid

02-11-2009 07:33:56

id put my money in a bank that doesn't have a website made by a 3rd grader....looks phony

tylerc

02-11-2009 20:21:22

LOL. That's what I was thinking. Try Chase.

orangejuice

02-11-2009 20:29:56

chase doesnt give you 4% APY..

dmorris68

03-11-2009 14:22:25

My life is pretty much the same I guess, then again I'm a bit farther along in life than most of you. The youngest got married, moved out, and we're expecting grandkid #6 in February. Other than that, and being busy as hell at work or playing poker, not much has changed.

tylerc

03-11-2009 23:46:29

When I first joined, I was a junior in high school. I had a job at Subway and a girlfriend. Today, I'm a junior in college currently working on getting into an accelerated MBA graduate accounting program (3 years undergrad, 2 years MBA), trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I find it how funny how things work out. The girl I was with when I first joined here (and subsequently broke up with about 3 months later) is the same girl I am with now.

winkie

04-11-2009 06:38:11

When I first joined I was a freshman in college. I did my first site to obtain a free ipod. Since then, I have both my B.S. and M.S. in biochemistry. Now I just work 8-5 doing research. I also married my sweetie this past June.

Admin

04-11-2009 07:26:14

when i joined... well... i never actually joined. this account was generated automatically by phpbb. but i was a junior in high school. i had received my ipod and thanks to fipg it was easy to kill off other freebies, i soon had a few cool gadgets (and still have most of them).

now i have a degree, i'm still running fusioncash and traveling a lot. i still check fipg but not as often as some of you. and i would also be sad if this place were lost, so even though it's pretty much wasted money, i'll keep hosting till the server shits the bed

Stroid

04-11-2009 19:39:02

Nice Tyler...glad you feel the same way about the site and havent shut it down.

Xcc40X

05-11-2009 07:25:05

I started here when I was 14 years old.
Acted stupid and greedy and got myself caught.
Wound up losing a ton of money in the long run and a lot of unneeded drama.

Since have grown up. I am 21 and engaged and try to hide that ugly moment in my life.

Sorry to anyone who still remains from my bullshlit.

BTW..this is CC40 (ClearestChannel40)

Cheers folks

Stroid

05-11-2009 08:28:11

LOL @ CC40 glad your life is more normal now

KeithA

05-11-2009 08:34:13

Who's cc40?

Xcc40X

05-11-2009 08:45:02

[quote8980ac7d48="KeithA"]Who's cc40?[/quote8980ac7d48]

I was a greedy kid with an attention craving and very few morals.

I scammed a bit back in the day at a time when I was the #2 or #3 highest TR. Long story as to why - never with bad intent. Got accused of some scamming that actually never happened. Got banned and shit went down afterwards.

I regret what I've done and don't plan on trading ever again. Just browsed through and happened to see this thrread and I remember all these guys when they started out heh.

TFOAF

05-11-2009 08:46:24

[quote804ba1e070="Xcc40X"][quote804ba1e070="KeithA"]Who's cc40?[/quote804ba1e070]

I was a greedy kid with an attention craving and very few morals.

I scammed a bit back in the day at a time when I was the #2 or #3 highest TR. Long story as to why - never with bad intent. Got accused of some scamming that actually never happened. Got banned and shit went down afterwards.

I regret what I've done and don't plan on trading ever again. Just browsed through and happened to see this thrread and I remember all these guys when they started out heh.[/quote804ba1e070]
How could you have been here for 7 years when this website didn't exist 7 years ago?

Admin

05-11-2009 09:27:16

why is it surprising that an admitted bullshitter is bullshitting?

theysayjump

05-11-2009 09:55:40

Awwwww.....CC40, I miss that little douchebag.

WHO WANTS TO BAN HIS NEW ACCOUNT!!?!?!?!?

ilanbg

05-11-2009 12:32:22

I think it is absolutely hilarious that this guy still returns to a site that he has been banned from for over 4 years. It is like he is in an abusive relationship with himself. I wonder what the rest of his life looks like.

TryinToGetPaid

05-11-2009 16:40:12

Maybe he just loves FiPG. I mean, who doesn't. I do not remember when I joined or what for, or how old I was I only did a couple of sites, mostly TRAINN for the 360 games. Then some somehow went to support for a site, and now... I am 23 with 2 jobs, one locally and one on the internetz, I have a kid who is 2 and a half and the coolest kid this side of the earth. Me and his mother are separated and currently I am in talks with a woman.

For the record, I love this place.

Stroid

05-11-2009 19:31:57

Tryintogetpaid you joined June 19, 2006....CC40 you definitly scammed I remember you messaging me begging me to unban you and how you had a plan to pay everyone you scammed back....but at this point what is the point of a reban i mean seriously

TFOAF

05-11-2009 21:10:10

[quote855ad4f47d="TryinToGetPaid"]Maybe he just loves FiPG. I mean, who doesn't. I do not remember when I joined or what for, or how old I was I only did a couple of sites, mostly TRAINN for the 360 games. Then some somehow went to support for a site, and now... I am 23 with 2 jobs, one locally and one on the internetz, I have a kid who is 2 and a half and the coolest kid this side of the earth. Me and his mother are separated and currently I am in talks with a woman.

For the record, I love this place.[/quote855ad4f47d]
dud how's yuor kid? D

i wa sso happy when you had a child it was awesome. i hope he's well > D

Investopedia

06-11-2009 11:28:42

I joined sometime late January when I was a junior in highschool. A loser, a friendless loser, and just an all around newb. I look back on my posts and want to just delete all of them, but hey, we all have regrets from our past. I've been banned from here for what's coming up on 3 years in March, and do visit, but rarely post. I'm now finishing up my sophomore semester in college, and working three jobs. 2 locally, and 1 on the internetz (KGB ftw). Also, when I joined, I was kind of in a relationship but not really, and now it looks like the 26 month relationship I've been in is suddenly over, which leaves me very confused.

What am I supposed to do with all these condoms now? ;)

J4320

06-11-2009 12:06:59

I don't really know what to say. I was like 14 when I joined here and was obsessed with posting ( lol ) and now I'm a 20 year old senior in college getting my bachelor's in business administration... and I have no idea what I'll be doing with my future. But yeah, I really think I've changed a lot since joining here. My mindset about almost everything has gone 180°.

doylnea

06-11-2009 12:08:56

[quotebe6379c6e8="Investopedia"]I joined sometime late January when I was a junior in highschool. A loser, a friendless loser, and just an all around newb. I look back on my posts and want to just delete all of them, but hey, we all have regrets from our past. I've been banned from here for what's coming up on 3 years in March, and do visit, but rarely post. I'm now finishing up my sophomore semester in college, and working three jobs. 2 locally, and 1 on the internetz (KGB ftw). Also, when I joined, I was kind of in a relationship but not really, and now it looks like the 26 month relationship I've been in is suddenly over, which leaves me very confused.

What am I supposed to do with all these condoms now? ;)[/quotebe6379c6e8]
Who don't you post under the OMW name, since it's not banned?

J4320

06-11-2009 14:21:09

lol I don't get why people who get banned from here are so obsessed about coming back. I thought CC40 was long gone. But here he is still. And then Investopedia is OMW? Wow.

Admin

06-11-2009 14:38:09

they loved the attention when they were scamming, they loved the attention when they got banned, they continue to love the attention they get when they pop up again here like a wart

rule #1 of the internet don't feed the trolls