Pills for Peter

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77927

TravMan162

30-11-2008 19:20:16

I just saw a commercial for some penis pills and it was hilarious. There was an assumed husband and wife sitting next to each other on stools and then the guy says something to the effect of "You know, lately I found myself wondering what it would be like to be better in the bedroom. I'm not that concerned with getting bigger down there, but extra energy would be kind of....... fun!"

To which his wife responds, "Yes, I was wondering to myself what it would be like to make love more often and get some of that original spark back in our love making."

So the guy says, "So I tried, xxx pill and it gave me all the energy I wanted in bed, oh and remember when I said I didn't care if [id6afe4934a][ud6afe4934a][bd6afe4934a]it[/id6afe4934a][/ud6afe4934a][/bd6afe4934a] got bigger, well let's just say we're happy with the results there too"

GTFO, give me the happy Enzyte guy. Everyone loves that dude.

ilanbg

30-11-2008 19:43:32

I have no idea what you're talking about.

TravMan162

30-11-2008 19:52:00

[quote7b8959adcc="ilanbg"]I have no idea what you're talking about.[/quote7b8959adcc]

I'm talking about a commercial I just saw for some penis pills and it was hilarious. There was an assumed husband and wife sitting next to each other on stools and then the guy says something to the effect of "You know, lately I found myself wondering what it would be like to be better in the bedroom. I'm not that concerned with getting bigger down there, but extra energy would be kind of....... fun!"

To which his wife responds, "Yes, I was wondering to myself what it would be like to make love more often and get some of that original spark back in our love making."

So the guy says, "So I tried, xxx pill and it gave me all the energy I wanted in bed, oh and remember when I said I didn't care if it got bigger, well let's just say we're happy with the results there too"

GTFO, give me the happy Enzyte guy. Everyone loves that dude.

x323smostwantedx

30-11-2008 20:23:13

video link or didnt happen

akalic

01-12-2008 00:54:24

loooool I always watch those just for laughs

Ultra cheesy and you can tell it's so obviously scripted

mookieb2

01-12-2008 06:17:12

I love that you reposted the whole explanation. Thats good comedy.