Are You Owed Payment By AdExhibit.com? PLEASE READ!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77433

thedragonsgold

24-09-2008 14:21:50

As many of you know, we currently in the middle of a situation involving an affiliate many of us have used, AdExhibit.com. Based on forum posts that I have been watching for the past several weeks, many of my fellow GPT admins are caught in the same predicament I am in, continuous promises of payment only to have the delivery dates come and go with no satisfaction. On top of that, the level of communication we have received has been absolutely horrendous, with frequent lapses sometimes stemming into weeks where we have received no communication whatsoever.

Considering that most of us have been waiting for commissions payments stemming from work performed as far back as May, it is my opinion that we have been more than patient! Time and again we have heard stories of inability to access the Internet and family problems, which while tragic in nature, do not absolve him of his responsibilities as a businessman. We have performed a service, made commitments to our members and deserve to have these obligations satisfied. And I don't know about you but I REFUSE to make my members bear the brunt of this in the form of them losing their commissions. This means that I have to pay them out of my own pocket, from any profit I have made.

I have been doing a TON of research since this situation began several weeks ago and have compiled a detailed list of information, both about Jason and his business ventures, as well as what recourse we have available to us. Many businesses usually take a pretty apathetic attitude towards going after Internet fraudsters, a category I feel it safe in putting Jason in at this point. Mainly this is because they feel that there is no recourse available to them that isn't more trouble than its worth or the perceived small chance of commission recovery. This is due to many reasons, difficulty in locating a real name and address of the site owner, locations of the offending business being many states or even countries away, etc. While I can't necessarily fault people for this attitude, everyone being entitled to their own affairs and all, it creates an extremely easy environment for fraudsters to flourish.

I have enough stake in this particular situation to go the extra mile and do everything in my power to make sure that it does not just fall by the wayside. Not to mention the fact that there is such a large amount of verifiable information available about Jason, the owner of AdExhibit, not to mention the fact that I have found several solutions that are pretty easy to complete. So I have decided to put my full attention towards both attempting to recoup my money and making sure that Jason doesn't continue to do this to other people. And from what I have discovered, this has been happening for quite some time with debts owed to people in the six figures.

So why am I writing all this? Because no matter what level of participation you would like to be involved with, the more sites that are involved, the higher chance of success. Whoever decides they would rather not just let this slide, please contact me. I am offering to do the lion's share of all work that is going to need to be done in pursuing the legal remedies that we actually do have available to us. As I have said before, I have already done a lot of research and have come up with 6 different things so far. Most of them are relatively easy and can be completed entirely online. I have all the links and am even willing to fill everything out for you. There are a few that are more time consuming and require a larger commitment, however you are totally in charge of which you would like to be a part of. I will be happy to help with whatever you decide to partake in.

Ask yourself this What chance do you have to get paid if you do nothing? Not to mention the fact that you have a chance to do something to stop this from happening to someone else, with a minimal amount of work. I am happy to do all the work, I thrive on it. It is a chance for me to channel all of the aggravation and stress that I am experiencing as a result of this entire ordeal. My members have had to wait for their payments which has caused my business reputation to suffer. Not to mention my health has suffered because all the stress has caused my bipolar to act up. So as you can see I have a lot of incentive to see this through to the end.

If you would like to be involved, let me know. You can respond in this thread, send me a private message or email= me at email=admin@thedragonsgold.comadmin@thedragonsgold.com me at email=admin@thedragonsgold.comadmin@thedragonsgold.com/email. I will then send you the complete report on everything I have compiled so far. Read it over, decide how you want to be involved and let me know. I already have several sites who are on board and would like to see as many more as possible. Remember, I am not asking for money, I am not asking for you to put in a lot of work into this. All I am asking for is for you to be involved. As Edmund Burke once said The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

TravMan162

24-09-2008 15:10:41

OMG ware does I sine up?

J4320

24-09-2008 15:14:52

Right next to the juice drink multilevel marketing guy sponsored by a baseball team. ^_^

TravMan162

24-09-2008 15:23:33

[quote1371d2f988="J4320"]Right next to the juice drink multilevel marketing guy sponsored by a baseball team. ^_^[/quote1371d2f988]

hahaha, burn.

you dick. O__o

doylnea

24-09-2008 16:57:59

I don't know that you're going to get much a of a repsonse here - your better bet would be at FLR, and even better, at DP.

http//forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=997072&highlight=AdExhibit
http//forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=911702&highlight=AdExhibit

Starting a new thread at DP is just going to upset the mods there.

Also for the backstory, Kareem Janoudi used to own AdExhibit, and sold it to Jason Cruz. LucroCash was paid by Jason after harassing him quite a bit.

thedragonsgold

24-09-2008 19:19:43

You know I was actually thinking of making a cool costume and going on that show Who Wants To Be A Superhero on the Scifi channel! Hmmm, let's see if I can come up with a cool name...AdExhibit Attacker....or ummm...heck I dunno. I guess it's good that I'm better with costumes than names.

No but seriously, I know my post may have bordered on the melodramatic but I just wanted to convey to everyone how serious I am and perhaps motivate some other site owners who have been victimized to climb on board. I know this isn't going to start some phenomenal anti fraud movement or even impact that area of crime in any way, most likely. I simply want the pay that I am owed and hopefully to keep this particular offender from repeating this with other people. I'm not responsible for the world's ills, just the ones that fall into my lap )