I Need Some Business Advice (Phrase 2)...*Packaging*

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76918

ESMcCready

17-08-2008 09:49:00

My business partner and I are researching new body products and processes we want to add to our line. We are both doing our own research reports and this is where I'm trying to start mines.

In this thread is going to be a few ideas that I want you guys feedback about.

Phrase 2

As of right now, my basic packaging is glass jars/bottles with a nicely decorated return address label with basic information on it. Now, packaging glass is kinda hard but, to me, it seems to bring a touch of professionalism and elegance to the body products.

I was thinking about possibly switching over to plastic/PET containers since they are a little easier to recycle and come with more of an arrange of shapes and designs. Plastic/PET packaging is easier to ship and cheaper to buy, which would reduce production cost on pricing.

The bad side is, as I feel, that plastic/PET packaging won't keep the product as fresh and protected from the sun as glass would. I also think that the plastic/PET packaging will take away from the professionalism of the glass packaging gave. I'm also afraid it will make my product seem standard and not of a high quality.

What do you guys feel about the matter? Any suggestings or possible routes I could go?

[u80d23b11b5][i80d23b11b5][b80d23b11b5]PLEASE NO THREADCRAPPING!!! If you don't want to give serious answers then don't post!!![/b80d23b11b5][/i80d23b11b5][/u80d23b11b5]

TryinToGetPaid

17-08-2008 09:51:53

Anything use for some anal action, I am down for.

manOFice

17-08-2008 10:16:00

[quote847f5711d2="TryinToGetPaid"]Anything use for some anal action, I am down for.[/quote847f5711d2]

Ditto

JennyWren

17-08-2008 11:40:17

Don't call a product "Chocolate Strawberry Split". I keep thinking it says "Spit".

bballp6699

17-08-2008 12:48:40

Anal tearing and severe stretching...

Sounds sexy.

ESMcCready

17-08-2008 12:51:28

[quotebe82852411="JennyWren"]Don't call a product "Chocolate Strawberry Split". I keep thinking it says "Spit".[/quotebe82852411]

Well what would you think would be a better name for it then? I was thinking "Split" as in "Banana Split".

bballp6699

17-08-2008 12:56:10

You should probably call the anal lube Chocolate Strawberry split. It's more fitting.

J4320

17-08-2008 13:38:39

[quotecf2c0642cf="bballp6699"]You should probably call the anal lube Chocolate Strawberry split. It's more fitting.[/quotecf2c0642cf]

lmao. Yusssssss the classic bball comment.

ESMcCready

17-08-2008 13:57:14

[quotefd7db1e03d="bballp6699"]You should probably call the anal lube Chocolate Strawberry split. It's more fitting.[/quotefd7db1e03d]

I'm really trying to do a research project right now. If you don't have anything to help with me trying to come up with more body products with my business then DON'T POST!

TryinToGetPaid

17-08-2008 16:40:23

If you wanted help, should have gone to FLR. You should have been expecting everything that has been posted already, and honestly, I am surprising there has not been more rude/uncalled for material (including pictures).

theysayjump

17-08-2008 19:29:46

Phrase?

zr2152

17-08-2008 20:20:56

I <3 FIPG

J4320

17-08-2008 20:32:33

[quote26cabfbc46="theysayjump"]Phrase?[/quote26cabfbc46]

rawful... I just noticed that. lol

Maybe ESMcCready has a slight lisp. o wink

EatChex89

17-08-2008 20:56:31

make sure the butt balm tastes so then the other partner can lick it right off!

winkie

17-08-2008 21:04:05

so have you actually tried these products? just curious if you can actually confirm your claims.... shock P

ESMcCready

17-08-2008 21:47:17

[quote4b3504dfbe="J4320"][quote4b3504dfbe="theysayjump"]Phrase?[/quote4b3504dfbe]

Maybe ESMcCready has a slight lisp. o wink[/quote4b3504dfbe]

Actually I do...my tongue wasn't formed completely when I was born so I had to have surgery. The whole under-side of my tongue was cut out and I had to relearn how to talk when I was 7 years old.

ESMcCready

17-08-2008 21:48:12

[quote060769beeb="winkie"]so have you actually tried these products? just curious if you can actually confirm your claims.... shock P[/quote060769beeb]

Geh...if you actually read my thread, you can see these are product ideas. No mixtures or full blown production has been done yet.

zr2152

17-08-2008 21:57:07

[quotecf34a1396f="ESMcCready"][quotecf34a1396f="J4320"][quotecf34a1396f="theysayjump"]Phrase?[/quotecf34a1396f]

Maybe ESMcCready has a slight lisp. o wink[/quotecf34a1396f]

Actually I do...my tongue wasn't formed completely when I was born so I had to have surgery. The whole under-side of my tongue was cut out and I had to relearn how to talk when I was 7 years old.[/quotecf34a1396f]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/e37511976e75ca41a5f2a18a9968196f.gif[" alt=""/imgcf34a1396f]

ESMcCready

17-08-2008 22:03:36

[quote7d84b41f29="TryinToGetPaid"]If you wanted help, should have gone to FLR. You should have been expecting everything that has been posted already, and honestly, I am surprising there has not been more rude/uncalled for material (including pictures).[/quote7d84b41f29]

Thats right...FiPG is just filled with a bunch of idiots who don't know how to take anything seriously.

You have to be in the "in crowd" to actually post an advice thread that people will actually NOT thread crap in.

I'm sorry for trying to have faith in some of you guys to actually ACT your age. Next time I'll just tell all of you to fuck off and kiss my BLACK ASS!!!

That better for y'all?

How about I post a thread filled with semi-nude women and just watch all of you guys respond with how hard your dicks are and how you would bone her?

You know, FLR might be annoying at times and there are "sharks" over there but at least they treat each other's threads with respect. You don't see people posting stupid comments in a thread asking for serious advice.

You don't see people whose definition of a good time is seeing who can tear at the outsider more...

I'm sorry if it was too much to ask for some of you guys to act like you got some COMMON SENSE!!!

I'm sorry if that was too much to ask from you guys...a little respect and serious feedback. You know, I USE to have that much respect for most of you. You know, I wanted y'alls opinion because it did matter to me. Key DID

That's out the window now...

But most of these replies just prove how some of you just want to play stupid high school games. You know...only a fucking 14 and 15 year old would think trashing someone or something is cool and acceptable.

Just goes to show how much people have a lack of respect for themselves and other people...

So now that I KNOW I can't possibly get any kind of serious business feedback from you guys...I'll just turn over a survey to a survey website. Maybe money can buy me a decent amount of feedback I need to help grow my business more...

CollidgeGraduit

18-08-2008 04:22:17

How long have you been at FiPG? And you STILL expected to get serious responses to a topic involving sex lotion and fruit-flavored anal lube? Come on. FiPG has never pretended to be a serious "business" forum.

I've read through the thread several times, and I haven't seen anyone trashing you, or "tearing" the outsider. All I see are a bunch of people making jokes.

Like I've told people before, when you join a forum, you adapt to the community - you don't expect them to adapt to you. Sandy has no problem getting along with everyone. Travman is new and fits in just fine.

Yes, FLR is more serious and you would probably get a better response there. But FLR is a different style. Some like FLR, some like FiPG.

ESMcCready

18-08-2008 05:56:40

I'm not talking about me when it comes down to the outsider and trashing. I'm talking about all the other new people I see come around and try to be different or present something and you guys just rip at them.

What gives you guys the right to sit here and joke around in a thread that you know was meant for serious replies?

You know, most of y'all are adults. Are you telling me when your girlfriends want to have sex you giggle and joke when you reach for the motion lotion or you make a joke at yourself when you reach for vaseline or hand lotion?

And there was 4 other product suggestions that had NOTHING to do with sex and I see not ONE responds about it. Except Jenny, who was being serious.

Y'all want to be goof offs...FINE! But WHY do it in a thread that asked you to have enough decency not to thread crap if you didn't have nothing good to say in the first place?

And if you read it right...the anal balm isn't flavored...

Like I stated before...I DID have enough respect to ask y'alls opinion because I would think you could be grown up enough to wanna help with someone's else business. But I guess the only thing most of y'all can be serious about is getting referrals to sign up for your link so you can get some cash...

Sandy gets along with everyone because she's been here longer to most of us and she's actually nice. You don't see Sandy going around, making jokes in other people's threads that were meant to be serious.

Trav can get along with everyone because he's a big goof ball in the first place. And I don't see anyone making jokes in Trav's threads when he is asking for advice. They usually give him the advice and then make a joke afterwards.

I chose to do FiPG over FLR because I've known y'all longer and if you even metion sex over at FLR they are ready to Temp/Perma ban you on a drop of the dime.

I thought you guys could be a little more open minded about it...but I was wrong.

bballp6699

18-08-2008 06:06:22

Breathe...it's just the internets.

ESMcCready

18-08-2008 06:29:44

[quote587b0dd4eb="bballp6699"]Breathe...it's just the internets.[/quote587b0dd4eb]

You know...thats actually what someone said the other day on MySpace when they called me a nlilililili.

Just because its the internet doesn't make it any greater, better, and acceptable...

Powerbook

18-08-2008 06:34:03

In all fairness travman never made a thread about anal lube. I can see a little why you are upset. I myself chuckled when I read the thread. Just go to the survey website like you said. I'm sorry you think everyone here cracks jokes all the time (

ESMcCready

18-08-2008 06:47:27

[quotedf483728d2="Powerbook"]In all fairness travman never made a thread about anal lube. I can see a little why you are upset. I myself chuckled when I read the thread. Just go to the survey website like you said. I'm sorry you think everyone here cracks jokes all the time ([/quotedf483728d2]

Not everyone here cracks jokes all the time and some of you can be serious when asked to be.

Its the fact that those who do crack jokes can't seem to figure out that there are certain threads you should and certain threads you shouldn't do that in.

I'm not going to go into a thread that someone is asking for serious feedback in and make a joke. If I'm going to make a joke...its going to come after I give the serious feedback that the thread creator asked for.

You know...if any of the guys who made jokes in this thread actually gave me some serious feedback to go along with the joke, I would have been completely and totally fine with it. But Jenny was the only one who actually contributed like I was looking for...

It was just too much for me to ask from most of you guys to actually act mature and look past the anal lube and actually help me grow as a business woman.

NONE of these products have been produced yet. I'm just trying to gather information so I can pick one or two of these ideas and add it to my product line so my business can grow. I've been leaning towards the body icecream and lip balm because it has been requested a few times while I was in the hospital...

CollidgeGraduit

18-08-2008 07:49:11

I can understand why you're upset, but posting that here is just [b3523900509]asking[/b3523900509] for ridiculous responses.

Asking whether we would giggle when our wives/girlfriends talk about sex isn't the right analogy. That's a different relationship, and has a much different dynamic.

FiPG is more like a frat house (like Old School. Dmo is Blue, TSJ is Frank the Tank, and hehehe is that fat guy that got his peenor ripped off by a cinder block). The members are here for the most part as a get away from the "real world" that we DO have to take seriously. If you look at the people who goof off the most, I don't think any of them are even pursuing freebie sites. Off-Topic especially is a social area, and most of the "serious traders" never even set foot there.

I'm not defending the threadcrapping, I'm just saying that I saw it coming from the initial post. You just aren't going to get serious feedback on anal lube from FiPG.

Now you can get defensive about it again, or take it for what it is, just telling you what FiPG is. If you want to change it into a serious, coddling atmosphere, half of the members are going to leave.

JennyWren

18-08-2008 08:02:44

My thoughts

You were ASKING for it with this thread. Sure there is a level of immaturity here, but these are good people. I don't trade here at FIPG, I just come to the Off Topic for amusement. If I see a thread about anal lube, I know it's a good one to check every few days.

Your best option regarding this matter is to find another way to get the info you need. You aren't going to get the kind of feedback here that you want.

I have a hard time taking someone who says "y'all" seriously. I'm a bit close-minded that way.

Please please PLEASE don't use FLR as the example of a forum which encourages respect. That's a load of bull. A respectful forum wouldn't ban anyone who asks a question that might reflect poorly on FLR. A respectful forum wouldn't exist purely to make money off stay at home moms. A respectful forum wouldn't operate like a cult.

ESMcCready

18-08-2008 08:25:29

[quotec66df75674="JennyWren"]My thoughts

You were ASKING for it with this thread. Sure there is a level of immaturity here, but these are good people. I don't trade here at FIPG, I just come to the Off Topic for amusement. If I see a thread about anal lube, I know it's a good one to check every few days.

Your best option regarding this matter is to find another way to get the info you need. You aren't going to get the kind of feedback here that you want.

I have a hard time taking someone who says "y'all" seriously. I'm a bit close-minded that way.

Please please PLEASE don't use FLR as the example of a forum which encourages respect. That's a load of bull. A respectful forum wouldn't ban anyone who asks a question that might reflect poorly on FLR. A respectful forum wouldn't exist purely to make money off stay at home moms. A respectful forum wouldn't operate like a cult.[/quotec66df75674]

A respectful forum also wouldn't take people trashing others in any way shape or form nicely...

Last time I checked telling someone to go suck their dick just because they are promoting ZenZuu wasn't nice or acceptable...

And this isn't the first time people have thread crap one of my threads. My spirituality one got the same shit and the one where I was asking if anyone wanted to be part of my story got the same shit.

I've seen other's threads done the same way by the same people over and over again. Whether some of you want to see it or not. Just because this is your escape from "the real world" doesn't give you the right to drop all self-respect for other people.

I'm sitting up, staples going across have my crotch from surgery to have my left ovary removed. I am now back home because my Mom's no good boyfriend left and now she needs help taking care of my 2 baby brothers. I've been through rape, racism, self-hatred, and running my own business and you don't see me having to make a wise crack at ANYONE here to relax.

What it boils down to is basic respect...maybe if I posted a thread just wanting to get a laugh, yes, ago head and make all the jokes you fucking want. But when you read a thread, where someone was being serious, trying to follow through with research to help build a business that could ultimately help make their life alot more better and stable and they ASKED you to be respectful and leave the thread alone if you didn't have anything serious to say...what is the point of posting expect to make yourself look "cool", get a laugh out of your "buddies", and have "fun" at the cost of someone else's good intentions...

Like I said...stupid high school games and lack of respect for a fellow human being.

I can make a joke, talk about sex, and make fun of myself at anytime. But when I read that someone is trying to be serious with what they posted, even if it is on a topic which is laughable, I would either give my advice and make the joke after or if I had no advice I would just leave the thread alone.

Well...since it looks like I'm not going to get any help with Phrase 1 I'm going to go head and change the thread over to Phrase 2. Based on y'alls reactions, I'm going to scratch ever making the romance oil, sensual oil, and anal lube. It's not worth having to go through the shit, even if it would be a good seller. I'll just stick to the lip balm and body icecream...

bballp6699

18-08-2008 08:53:22

Here's what I don't get, and obviously it's not going to sink in since CG and Jenny said the same thing...

If you know that hardly any "serious" threads are greeted with the response that you were looking for, why did you even post?

"And this isn't the first time people have thread crap one of my threads." That's the way FIPG is. People learn that there will be some nonsense thrown into their threads and they take it with a grain of salt. The fact that you couldn't take some fun in your thread makes you look silly in my opinion. We all know you run a business, but truth be told, your thread would die in a second if it weren't for people joking around. Look how much attention it has now, then look at the thread in the For Sale section that no one has paid any attention to.

You keep complaining about how people on this forum act... Maybe this forum just isn't for you if you have such thin skin.

ESMcCready

18-08-2008 09:06:01

[quote767e51feab="bballp6699"]Here's what I don't get, and obviously it's not going to sink in since CG and Jenny said the same thing...

If you know that hardly any "serious" threads are greeted with the response that you were looking for, why did you even post?

"And this isn't the first time people have thread crap one of my threads." That's the way FIPG is. People learn that there will be some nonsense thrown into their threads and they take it with a grain of salt. The fact that you couldn't take some fun in your thread makes you look silly in my opinion. We all know you run a business, but truth be told, your thread would die in a second if it weren't for people joking around. Look how much attention it has now, then look at the thread in the For Sale section that no one has paid any attention to.

You keep complaining about how people on this forum act... Maybe this forum just isn't for you if you have such thin skin.[/quote767e51feab]

Because no one says anything about it...everyone just takes it like its right, which its not.

I'm listening to you guys but are you guys really listening to me? All you see is someone whining and has thin skin. Its not WHAT you are saying but what you are DOING that is plucking my nerves, when it comes down to this thread.

And I keep posting because there ARE some people who act like they have some common sense and those are who I'm posting for. I decided not to let 2/3rds of the "bad" apples keep me from wanting to communicate with the other 1/3rd on a serious note.

And for you information, last month alone I raked in about $400 in sales from the "For Sale" thread. Just because no one is posting in the thread doesn't mean its going ingored. You know, some people actually read the thread and sent me PMs and IMs asking about the product and such and actually placing orders. Mostly newcomers.

So next time you think something is being "ingored", get your facts straight!

J4320

18-08-2008 10:05:25

Look at the bright side. At least it's keeping your thread at the top. http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/45e5070b7508925c9fdd1408a687a5ba.gif[" alt=""/imgf16db7030e]

ESMcCready

18-08-2008 10:11:50

[quotea73535a8da="J4320"]Look at the bright side. At least it's keeping your thread at the top. http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/45e5070b7508925c9fdd1408a687a5ba.gif[" alt=""/imga73535a8da][/quotea73535a8da]

Oh yessss...its such a GOOOD THING! lilolli Maybe next time I'll make a thread showing how to use the anal lube properly starring MOI! lilmaoli

I'll call it "Big, Black, and BEAUTIFUL Women gets pounded! Luckily she had Moonlight Radiance's Naughty Butt Nice Balm!"

EatChex89

18-08-2008 22:47:17

Almost every thread that gets created has some sort of wisecrack in it.

It's off-topic.

Why can't we have a good laugh at anal lube? Anal lube is funny.
I laughed.
Sue me.

This is probably the worst place to ask for business advice. If I were you, I would join a business forum or some other forum geared toward that and ask them. And I also don't usually set up a reputation before I ask. Most forums will help you out if you are new or not new. So long as you are polite in asking the question/advice.

If I have specific questions regarding certain things, I'll occasionally ask them at FiPG but then I'm also a member of several other forums where I've asked questions about computers, cds, marijuana, cars, etc. etc. I don't limit myself to one forum to ask questions, particularly a forum that is comprised of people who aren't skilled in the area.

Internet forums are almost always geared to discuss some specific topic. Here it's freebies. Sure there are people that know other things as well, but we are here about free products. The off-topic here is just that Off-Topic. On this forum, it typically means that everything is off-topic, including threads. Why look at the thread de-railing that happened to the guys that got held up? It happens.

I come home from a day of work, and I like to see threads livened up with jokes and whatnot. No one is cracking jokes on you, about you, about your condition or anything. They are cracking jokes about the products, that you haven't even made yet. They are cracking jokes about products that you didn't even invent. Why you are taking it personally I don't know. We haven't had a any good threads in awhile, it's been quite dull. So naturally, when an anal lube thread comes up, people are going to be quick to put some amusement into it. I think you need to just get used to it.

Although I've put quite some time into this, from reading the other things that CG and Jenny have said, which are basically what I'm saying, that you don't care and are still going to take it personally.
And that's too bad, because none of us mean anything personal against you. We just want to break from our lives and have something to do.

I'm sorry that the Off-Topic just isn't quite serious enough for you.

J4320

18-08-2008 23:08:10

[quote363cc1e72e="EatChex89"]Almost every thread that gets created has some sort of wisecrack in it.

It's off-topic.

Why can't we have a good laugh at anal lube? Anal lube is funny.
I laughed.
Sue me.

This is probably the worst place to ask for business advice. If I were you, I would join a business forum or some other forum geared toward that and ask them. And I also don't usually set up a reputation before I ask. Most forums will help you out if you are new or not new. So long as you are polite in asking the question/advice.

If I have specific questions regarding certain things, I'll occasionally ask them at FiPG but then I'm also a member of several other forums where I've asked questions about computers, cds, marijuana, cars, etc. etc. I don't limit myself to one forum to ask questions, particularly a forum that is comprised of people who aren't skilled in the area.

Internet forums are almost always geared to discuss some specific topic. Here it's freebies. Sure there are people that know other things as well, but we are here about free products. The off-topic here is just that Off-Topic. On this forum, it typically means that everything is off-topic, including threads. Why look at the thread de-railing that happened to the guys that got held up? It happens.

I come home from a day of work, and I like to see threads livened up with jokes and whatnot. No one is cracking jokes on you, about you, about your condition or anything. They are cracking jokes about the products, that you haven't even made yet. They are cracking jokes about products that you didn't even invent. Why you are taking it personally I don't know. We haven't had a any good threads in awhile, it's been quite dull. So naturally, when an anal lube thread comes up, people are going to be quick to put some amusement into it. I think you need to just get used to it.

Although I've put quite some time into this, from reading the other things that CG and Jenny have said, which are basically what I'm saying, that you don't care and are still going to take it personally.
And that's too bad, because none of us mean anything personal against you. We just want to break from our lives and have something to do.

I'm sorry that the Off-Topic just isn't quite serious enough for you.[/quote363cc1e72e]

This man speaks the truth.

ESMcCready

19-08-2008 17:19:41

[quote8dc16eeeeb="ESMcCready"][quote8dc16eeeeb="J4320"]Look at the bright side. At least it's keeping your thread at the top. http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/45e5070b7508925c9fdd1408a687a5ba.gif[" alt=""/img8dc16eeeeb][/quote8dc16eeeeb]

Oh yessss...its such a GOOOD THING! lilolli Maybe next time I'll make a thread showing how to use the anal lube properly starring MOI! lilmaoli

I'll call it "Big, Black, and BEAUTIFUL Women gets pounded! Luckily she had Moonlight Radiance's Naughty Butt Nice Balm!"[/quote8dc16eeeeb]

Did no one see this post that I made? Do you think I'm over it? lilolli

Edit I didn't write the rest of what was on here. My cousin got into my account last night and decided to try to put "gas on the flame". But I really am over it! lilolli

dmorris68

19-08-2008 18:22:37

[quote0bd4275ff6="ESMcCready"][quote0bd4275ff6="ESMcCready"]Oh yessss...its such a GOOOD THING! lilolli Maybe next time I'll make a thread showing how to use the anal lube properly starring MOI! lilmaoli

I'll call it "Big, Black, and BEAUTIFUL Women gets pounded! Luckily she had Moonlight Radiance's Naughty Butt Nice Balm!"[/quote0bd4275ff6]

Did no one see this post that I made? Do you think I'm over it? lilolli[/quote0bd4275ff6]
At least one person read it.
Read up a few posts.
Check signatures.
Profit. (oops, sorry)

ESMcCready

20-08-2008 05:23:33

[quote6278bd701c="dmorris68"][quote6278bd701c="ESMcCready"][quote6278bd701c="ESMcCready"]Oh yessss...its such a GOOOD THING! lilolli Maybe next time I'll make a thread showing how to use the anal lube properly starring MOI! lilmaoli

I'll call it "Big, Black, and BEAUTIFUL Women gets pounded! Luckily she had Moonlight Radiance's Naughty Butt Nice Balm!"[/quote6278bd701c]

Did no one see this post that I made? Do you think I'm over it? lilolli[/quote6278bd701c]
At least one person read it.
Read up a few posts.
Check signatures.
Profit. (oops, sorry)[/quote6278bd701c]

WOOT! I've been put in someone's signature! Does that mean I'm semi-famous now?

I wonder if I'll get messages asking for that video tape I did last night lishifty eyesli

ilikegreens

20-08-2008 06:17:03

[quote2c056db414="ESMcCready"][quote2c056db414="bballp6699"]Breathe...it's just the internets.[/quote2c056db414]

You know...thats actually what someone said the other day on MySpace when they called me a nlilililili.

Just because its the internet doesn't make it any greater, better, and acceptable...[/quote2c056db414]

People still use Myspace???? WOW bsflag

bballp6699

20-08-2008 06:26:51

[quoteece08715e0="ESMcCready"]
Edit I didn't write the rest of what was on here. My cousin got into my account last night and decided to try to put "gas on the flame". But I really am over it! lilolli[/quoteece08715e0]

The ol' my family member broke into my FIPG account to post something routine eh?

ilikegreens

20-08-2008 06:28:35

[quote4b6e6d8a0e="bballp6699"][quote4b6e6d8a0e="ESMcCready"]
Edit I didn't write the rest of what was on here. My cousin got into my account last night and decided to try to put "gas on the flame". But I really am over it! lilolli[/quote4b6e6d8a0e]

The ol' my family member broke into my FIPG account to post something routine eh?[/quote4b6e6d8a0e]

HAHAHAH, that made me laugh. That is very common in most households though, this is a serious matter!

ESMcCready

20-08-2008 14:33:09

[quote91e4af9996="bballp6699"][quote91e4af9996="ESMcCready"]
Edit I didn't write the rest of what was on here. My cousin got into my account last night and decided to try to put "gas on the flame". But I really am over it! lilolli[/quote91e4af9996]

The ol' my family member broke into my FIPG account to post something routine eh?[/quote91e4af9996]

I didn't say broke I said got. I leave my FiPG account up all the time and she came over to use the internet.

She read the thread and decided to add her 2 cents VIA my account lilolli.

TravMan162

21-09-2008 21:08:38

I <3 Flavored anal lube.

I'm not really into anal, but it does make one hell of a bagel spread.