REAL Internet training - I'll pay for you to join!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76749

Rockhound-71

03-08-2008 14:00:26

OK, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, I looked at the "for Sale" forum and it seems that that's not the right place either. The thing I actually don't have anything for sale, [iacf838da75]I'm actually giving you something for free.[/iacf838da75]

We are all here to make money right? I mean that's our main purpose here. I have an incredible site that you can make money on. This isn't one of those get rich quick scams. Believe me when I tell you, I've searched the internet high & low for ways to make money on-line. I've paid for and tried all kinds of money-making sites (from surveys to trading) and let me tell you, the one I found is easily the best one out there(Don't get me wrong, I love trading) and I just want to share it with you.

It takes some work on your part and a little training but I'm so convinced that you will like it and earn money, that I will pay for your first month. After that you can use the money you earn to pay itself. Don't worry about paying me back, I know you can make money on this.

If you don't like or it's not for you after 30 days, then you can drop it. No money out of your pocket. I am putting up my own money for you, there is no loss for you at all, I'm just asking to simply try it out and you can thank me later. Again there is nothing for you to lose!

It is a internet marketing training site. They actually train you on how to make money lol. That's what I've been doing for the past few days. They have personal trainers, training sessions, training materials etc..

You receive a matrix that you can refer people to. For each person you refer and signs up, you get $17. Payouts are superfast also. That's not even the best part, you also [iacf838da75]get a residual monthly income [/iacf838da75]for them! Not only do you try to fill your matrix, but the site also plugs in people into your matrix. The more people you have in your matrix, the more money you will make per month. It's nuts. Even if they drop out, you still keep them in your matrix. For example, If you have 3 people in your matrix, you make $3 per month..forever! If you get 9 more you get bumped up to $30 per month and it goes all the way up to 1092 people, if you have that many you get $5,592 per month!! If you fill up your matrix, you can buy another one! No kidding!

This does not mean that you have to bring in 1092 people yourself. The site has spillovers that put people into your matrix that will help you reach that goal. Obviously you want to try to get people in too, I mean that's $17 each person you bring in and the more people you have in your matrix the more your residual income per month is!

I know this alot but it's a no-brainer. And like anything else, you have to put some effort into it. I'm telling you this is an incredible opportunity. And I'm paying for your first month, just give it a shot for free!!! If you want to make money, this is a great way to do it. I would not post this if it didn't work.

I am only offering this to the first 10 people who pm me.
I'll then send you simple instructions.

Talk to you soon and I hope to hear from you!
R.

You can also reach me at email==rock1571@cox.netrock1571@cox.net=rock1571@cox.netrock1571@cox.net/email

R.

DRay9911

03-08-2008 14:03:57

if i get a million billion people, will i get a billion trillion kajillion dollars per month?

if so, can i get a cool gee-tar like you?

-dan

TravMan162

03-08-2008 15:53:49

[quote9150dea885="DRay9911"]if i get a million billion people, will i get a billion trillion kajillion dollars per month?[/quote9150dea885]

of course! how do you think he was able to afford to deck out his christmas tree like that?

Rock, I'm going to save you the harassment. You may as well just Edit your post and get it the hell out of here. MLM and Networking get completely torn apart here by members and mods alike.

Believe me, I know.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73679&highlight=bobby+kielty

ugh i hate even reliving that. I was a jack ass 6 months ago P

hehehhehe

03-08-2008 16:36:42

[quoteff3694af76="Rockhound-71"]OK, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this[/quoteff3694af76]
It's not. I'm just going to lock this for your benefit because everybody is just going to rip on you.