My friend, an Atlanta Braves picther...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=7640

hovigga

02-03-2005 17:41:29

My friend, Anthony Lerew, who came out of my high school, is on his way to the Major Leagues. He is signed with the Atlanta Braves.

He just pitched today, in a exhibition game, against Georgia Tech. He and a few other pitchers, threw a combined no-hitter (a great game, that doesnt happen much) against these kids. Stroid might know about this, cause he is currently going to either, Georgia Tech, or Georgia State.

Heres the article. If my friend, Anthony is put on the roster, for this season, im (hopefully) going down to Atlanta, to watch him pitch.

Heres the article.

Stroid

02-03-2005 17:42:31

I go to Georgia State which is like 5min from GA Tech...and GO BRAVES!!!

hovigga

02-03-2005 17:45:54

Ah. I'm a Baltimore Orioles fan, but, because hes with the Braves, I like them a lot. Hopefully, I can be as fortunate as what he was. He got drafted right out of high school.

ENGRDawg

02-03-2005 17:50:28

I'm a huge Braves fan and I've heard alot of good things about Lerew. Hope he does well for us!

A guy Stroid and I went to school with (Paul Bacot) is still in the minors for the Braves but has had some high expectations put on him. He's a pitcher and I hope he makes it big.

hovigga

02-03-2005 18:15:59

I just looked him up. 6' 6"! DAMN.

Hes only in rookie league right now, so, hes still got a ways to go. From his stats, he looks REALLY good. A 0.95 ERA is great!