Why Good Girls Turn Into Bitches!?!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76290

ESMcCready

26-06-2008 14:02:59

I wrote this in my blog on MySpace back when I was angry at someone but I'm pretty sure every girl (unless they were SUPER lucky and got "Mr.Right" on the first try) has felt this way.

I wrote this when I was super pissed with my ex-bf turned BFF then love of life kinda sorta, Justin. He's girlfriend completely and totally runs over him but he broke up with her twice just to go back to her...completely and totally skipping over me.

So here it is...

They say they love you but they rather be with someone who doesn't love them really then with you...

And then wonder why you have just low self-esteem...

HELLO!

You rather be with someone who treats you like SHIT then someone who would never try to make you any less then GREAT!

A man would rather be with a bitch then a real woman because a real woman will make you live up to your potential where a bitch will let you get away with shit because you at least do what she tells you and give her attention when she wants it, whenever she wants it, and for how ever long she wants it.

AND THIS PLUCKS MY FUCKING NERVES!

Men wonder why good woman turn into bitches...its because it seems that what all men want. A woman who will down talk him, throw a hissy fit, keep you away from your friends, try to change you, give you pussy, fuck you, let you sit on your ass all day, every day.

They rather have that then a woman who will tell you to get up and go out and do something for yourself. Get a better job. Rub your back when you had a hard day at work. Tell you when you stink. Call you just to say I love you. Miss you when you're away. Cook for you when you're hungry even if she isn't the best cook in the world. Go out with her friends for 3 weekends in the row. Make love to you. Worry about you when you're sick and call every hour on the hour just to see if you need something. Ask you if she's getting fat because she wants to make sure you're happy with her because it makes her happy when you're happy. Ask you if she's beautiful enough for you because she doesn't want you to settle for anything less then you deserve. All while saying/doing it with a smile on her face and a kiss on your lips.

Why guys? Why do you want someone who wants to control you and doesn't care what you do as long as she has you around her little finger then a woman who wants to help you reach for the most awesome-ish you and isn't going to settle for you wasting your life away because you feel you don't deserve anything better then what you got?

DRay9911

26-06-2008 14:11:49

foaf wrote something similar on his myspace page one time when he was pissed at a guy.

-dan

CollidgeGraduit

26-06-2008 14:24:07

http//reformationnation.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/drama-llama.jpg[" alt=""/img64ff81c2b1]

ESMcCready

26-06-2008 14:58:41

You know CG...I love you and everything but...

Why is it you always have a smart arse remark after all my postings? O.o?

GODS...lilolli

TravMan162

26-06-2008 16:16:19

[quotea257ee9797="ESMcCready"]You know CG...[ba257ee9797][ua257ee9797]I don't love you or anything but...[/ba257ee9797][/ua257ee9797]

Why is it you always have a smart arse remark after all my postings? O.o?

GODS...lilolli[/quotea257ee9797]

fixed

ilanbg

26-06-2008 16:16:44

I stopped reading at "I wrote this in my blog on MySpace."

ESMcCready

26-06-2008 16:59:47

I actually posted this in a response to "The Man Rules" thread someone posted.

And what does everyone got against MySpace? I know the obvious downs to the place but MySpace has actually gotten me regular buyers for my Body Products and has possibly gotten me a contract with a private online publisher for some of my stories I post in my blog.

MySpace is pretty cool if you know how to use and got friends to use it. But then again...I guess its all part of the whole "Online Bias" thing going around.

I mean, J43 has a MySpace...it can't be that bad...

Powerbook

26-06-2008 17:03:24

CG is just trying to add some humor. He isn't being a dick or anything. Most of us do that here in threads like this especially when it has a foafy element to it.

ESMcCready

26-06-2008 17:07:30

I know. I don't actually get mad about it.

If I was mad, I would be hearing a whole lot of cussing and me saying, "I'm fucking pissed!"

I really don't hope you guys think I get upset when you guys are smart-arses...I like it!

Well...expect for that one thread that TSJ closed...that was just mean...

The only thing that really gets me is having to guess what statements is directed at who. I'm just use to RPG Forums and everything was labeled at who it was going to.

Plus having the Dyssie disease doesn't help some. If it seems like I'm being defensive then I'm sorry.

Powerbook

26-06-2008 17:46:31

[quoteadfaf351ce="ESMcCready"]I know. I don't actually get mad about it.

If I was mad, I would be hearing a whole lot of cussing and me saying, "I'm fucking pissed!"

I really don't hope you guys think I get upset when you guys are smart-arses...I like it!

Well...expect for that one thread that TSJ closed...that was just mean...

The only thing that really gets me is having to guess what statements is directed at who. I'm just use to RPG Forums and everything was labeled at who it was going to.

Plus having the Dyssie disease doesn't help some. If it seems like I'm being defensive then I'm sorry.[/quoteadfaf351ce]

Just for the record you seem very defensive, and it doesn't look as if you read through everything all the time. Basically when someone spams everyone gets pissed because it happens a lot. As for the whole myspace thing a lot of people don't like it. I don't mind it though. I used to think facebook and myspace were extremely gay. However, I now find facebook useful. And yeah women are bitches sometimes. ) No offense heh.

ESMcCready

26-06-2008 17:55:28

You guys don't make it easy on us!

Some girls are born bitches and some girls get turned into bitches and then some of the Good girls just can't find a good man and turn into cat and/or bag ladies! lilolli

theysayjump

26-06-2008 20:51:37

Cliff notes?

hehehhehe

26-06-2008 21:07:41

[quote0b5b72e82c="theysayjump"]Cliff notes?[/quote0b5b72e82c]
I love that new avatar lol.

I didn't read the OP either but I guess CG's picture probably sums it up.

bugs53666

26-06-2008 23:06:01

i once heard it said in a movie
"sometimes being a bitch is the only thing a woman has to hold on to"

personally i just like being a bitch. heeheehee

terryishere

26-06-2008 23:54:23

hahahahhhahahahahhaaha you go girlfriend!!!!

ESMcCready

27-06-2008 06:43:53

Yea, has anyone noticed the people who haven't read through it are GUYS...expect for hehehehehe but I'm pretty sure thats a guy too.

Guys, really, read it. This isn't drama. You might be a little enlighten by reading.

I really did POST this is response to "The Man Rules" thread.

I mean, guys wonder why girls can be so mean sometimes or why girls they know turn into bitches or man haters.

Its because you guys really don't listen. And you call us evil because we nag at you sometimes. Ever think that we nag at you because that's the only time you'll hear us out?

Like I said, most guys would rather be with a bitch then a real woman because a bitch will leave you alone until she wants something. They don't make you do anything and they give you pussy so you can be happy enough to give them what they want.

I see it all the time not just with my BFF but couples around me...its really discouraging for girls who act right...

tylerc

27-06-2008 06:48:44

[quotecefc68c6af="ESMcCready"]They rather have that then a woman who will tell you to get up and go out and do something for yourself. Get a better job. Rub your back when you had a hard day at work. Tell you when you stink. Call you just to say I love you. Miss you when you're away. Cook for you when you're hungry even if she isn't the best cook in the world. Go out with her friends for 3 weekends in the row. Make love to you. Worry about you when you're sick and call every hour on the hour just to see if you need something. [bcefc68c6af]Ask you if she's getting fat because she wants to make sure you're happy with her because it makes her happy when you're happy. Ask you if she's beautiful enough for you because she doesn't want you to settle for anything less then you deserve.[/bcefc68c6af] All while saying/doing it with a smile on her face and a kiss on your lips.[/quotecefc68c6af]

No, she says those things because she has low self-esteem, because a guy has shit on her before, and she is worried he will leave her if she isn't thin/pretty.

bballp6699

27-06-2008 07:14:42

Guy Wow, you look great!
Girl I look horrible in this outfit
Guy No, you look really good
Girl No I look way too fat in this outfit
Guy I don't think so
Girl You wouldn't. You'd rather just lie to me
Guy No, I really think you look good.
Girl You don't think I look fat in this?
Guy No.
Girl Well, I don't like it.
Guy Well then go put something else on for fucks sake
Girl See I knew you thought I looked fat.
Guy lislits wristsli

Women are crazy...

ESMcCready

27-06-2008 07:39:15

TylerC, you guys don't make it any better for us. You google at super skinny models of the TV. Gather around magazines saying, "OH MY GOD SHE'S SO HOTT". Most guys wouldn't give girls a second look because they don't have that "hottness" to them.

I mean, TylerC, I bet you would talk to the girl with the tight jeans on whose a size 7 before you would talk to the girl who is wearing a size 16.

Guys make us feel we have to be flawless to keep you around. And the media tells us the same thing. So don't complain about your girl taking an hour to get ready when you'll look at her funny when she wants to go out in jeans, a tee, and a hat on her head.

And most guys do shit on girls. Most of you really aren't all that nice. A good woman is just as rare as a good man.

tylerc

27-06-2008 08:10:57

[quote121bff697a="ESMcCready"]TylerC, you guys don't make it any better for us. You google at super skinny models of the TV. Gather around magazines saying, "OH MY GOD SHE'S SO HOTT". Most guys wouldn't give girls a second look because they don't have that "hottness" to them.

I mean, TylerC, I bet you would talk to the girl with the tight jeans on whose a size 7 before you would talk to the girl who is wearing a size 16.

Guys make us feel we have to be flawless to keep you around. And the media tells us the same thing. So don't complain about your girl taking an hour to get ready when you'll look at her funny when she wants to go out in jeans, a tee, and a hat on her head.

And most guys do shit on girls. Most of you really aren't all that nice. A good woman is just as rare as a good man.[/quote121bff697a]

Give me a fucking break. This is real life, people are mean and selfish and cruel, just like the world. You don't look at guys saying "OMG BRAD PITT IS SOOOOOOO HOT"? Yeah right, girls looks just as much as guys, if not more.

Of course I would talk to a girl in size 7 over 16, I'm not into bigger girls, and I'm not what I would consider a bigger guy, unless 5'10 150 is big. I don't really give a shit if the girl is wearing a t-shirt and jeans, but that doesn't mean I don't like her to look nice at least on OCCASION. I try to dress nice for a date, because if you don't, you're saying you don't really give a shit.

But what bball said is actually how I've had conversations go. Including the wrist slitting.

Powerbook

27-06-2008 08:44:14

I gotta weigh in here. Tyler has every right to go for the girl who looks better in the jeans. I am overweight myself, and I would do the same. This is just based on attraction. For me it is a component of looks, personality, and intelligence. I am overweight myself. So, what am I doing about it? I am working out a lot everyday and eating better. I want to look better and feel better. I am not really that fat, but I want to be the best shape I can be. I hate when people say that it is shallow to go after more fit girls. Most of us guys just don't go for looks only. Some girls probably wouldn't date me now because of the shame I am in now. And you know what? I am fine with that. I am losing weight for myself because I realize that I was once fit and how much better my experience was because of it. Everyone has a different attraction level. It depends on the person. Most people want someone that looks good. That's just the weigh it is sometimes.

tylerc

27-06-2008 08:48:09

Anyone who says "looks don't matter" is an idiot. Looks DO matter, because you bet your ass if Scarlett Johannson had her choice between Brad Pitt and James Carville, she'd take Brad Pitt in a second, regardless of how great Carville's personality was, because LOOKS MATTER.

Here is how I determine attraction

Looks first (ie, I think the girl is cute/hot/whatever)
???
Profit!

But seriously, looks determine initial attraction, personality determines if I would date the girl.

Powerbook

27-06-2008 08:49:45

Yup, that's the same for me.

bballp6699

27-06-2008 09:07:20

Everyone is like that. The looks are the first thing that draws you to a person. From there it is based on personality (for the most part), but it always starts with looks. Now, I will say that as you grow older and mature, your range of attraction grows. You might give someone that's a 6 a chance, whereas maybe earlier you'd only go for 8's and above. Regardless though, there has to be SOME attraction.

ESMcCready

27-06-2008 10:00:33

Not me. I can honestly say I don't really go for looks.

I usually go by what the person is doing and talking about. I've never been a looks person because you can be handsome on the outside and done right rotten on the inside.

But...based on all your answer, you still wanna give a girl shit about asking if she is fat or not.

You just said it...a bigger girl isn't very attractive so I'm not going to go talk to her. But then you can't understand why bigger girls have lower self-esteem. You can't understand why girls with ance freak out over it and call themselves ugly. Or why girls panic when they see they've gained 10 pounds. It's because the only reason why a guy is going to walk over to her is if they think she's pretty. And the average woman is a size 14...so where does that leave most the female population?

Because most males aren't going to talk to you unless they think you're pretty and basically all of you just said what the typical male and media says is pretty.

Don't complain about a girl worrying about her looks when she knows the only reason why you walked over to her is because of them. And please, don't try to act like most men care about personality...

You know damn well that most of them are assholes just like you'll say most women are bitches...

That a guy would date a girl just because she looks good and nothing more then that. Just like most girls would date a guy just because he has the right money in his pockets.

But whatever...this is TOTALLY not why I posted this thread but who cares...

Don't tell me to live in the real world because I've been getting a big dose of the real world since I was 7. I know how cruel and mean people can be better then most people and that's why I've come to terms with myself and my looks and why most likely I'll never really have another relationship in my life.

Just for the record, I think Brad Pitt doesn't do anything for me. And I'm not the kind of girl who would talk to someone while in a club or what not. I'm not the kind of girl to go talk to someone at all. I'm super shy. But yea, I look at guys when I'm in bookstores or out to the park or music store or game store lilolli. I've had a hard life so I don't take things at face value.

Taking things at face value means you'll just spend most of your life looking at empty shells...

Powerbook

27-06-2008 10:23:05

Yes, you have definitely had a hard life for sure. You gotta learn how to relax more and not take stuff so seriously, you will feel much better trust me. Honestly, it really sounds like your weight does bother you. I'm not really that fat, but I myself am eating very healthy watching my portions and exercising. By fall, I will be in very good shape. Boost your self-confidence and lose some weight. It will make you healthier and you will have more confidence. A lot of people say they are happy with themselves, but they are truly not. You can't take it too much to heart at the same time because some people develop eating disorders.

tylerc

27-06-2008 10:38:59

Actually, I do care about personality if I'm trying to have a relationship with a girl. A girl can look like Angelina Jolie, but if she's a total bitch, I'm not going to date her.

Also, pretty much EVERY girl has low self-esteem. My friends always give me shit because my sister is "hot" to them, but she had an eating disorder (anorexia) and has as low of self-esteem as anyone.

JennyWren

27-06-2008 11:06:47

Girls who ask if they are fat are doing it for one reason and one reason only, and that is to hear that they are not. Fishing for compliments is not flattering.

If your guy is with you, clearly he is attracted to you. There's not need to ask for constant reinforcement. The sexiest thing a person can have is confidence, be it a man or a woman.

Yes, looks are important. Different people like different looks in their partners. Personality is also important. If you aren't attracted to both in your partner, it won't last. Simple.

CollidgeGraduit

27-06-2008 11:13:23

[quotef5ac3ae0c1="JennyWren"]Girls who ask if they are fat are doing it for one reason and one reason only, and that is to hear that they are not. Fishing for compliments is not flattering.

If your guy is with you, clearly he is attracted to you. There's not need to ask for constant reinforcement. The sexiest thing a person can have is confidence, be it a man or a woman.

Yes, looks are important. Different people like different looks in their partners. Personality is also important. If you aren't attracted to both in your partner, it won't last. Simple.[/quotef5ac3ae0c1]

omfg u hot lets sex

tylerc

27-06-2008 11:14:10

http//farm1.static.flickr.com/142/399335678_50558598c9.jpg[" alt=""/imgec7c3ee384]

theysayjump

27-06-2008 13:44:55

[quote3706e39f66="tylerc"]Anyone who says "looks don't matter" is an idiot. Looks DO matter, because you bet your ass if Scarlett Johannson had her choice between Brad Pitt and James Carville, she'd take Brad Pitt in a second, regardless of how great Carville's personality was, because LOOKS MATTER.

Here is how I determine attraction

Looks first (ie, I think the girl is cute/hot/whatever)
???
Profit!

But seriously, looks determine initial attraction, personality determines if I would date the girl.[/quote3706e39f66]

This isn't aimed at just you, but everyone who agrees with you also.

Not everyone is like that. I met my wife online. I didn't see a picture of her for a good couple of months or so after that, but I was already attracted to her by then.

What's your answer for blind people?

I don't have a preference for body type. One thing that won't turn my head is anorexic chicks or overly overweight chicks, but size doesn't make much of a difference to me. If I was in the market, I'd look at girls as to if I'd want to spend a lot of time with her. Sure a hot girl would be nice to look, but it doesn't mean she's not a cunt (ask Travman).

bballp6699

27-06-2008 14:00:34

Well that's an obvious exception. But for majority of people that see the people they are dating, it's different.

I also think personality has a lot to do with physical attraction. A less attractive woman can become cute if she has the right personality, if they have a horrible personality, it just makes them uglier...

To me atleast...

ESMcCready

27-06-2008 14:11:18

[quote69f942b6c7="Powerbook"]Yes, you have definitely had a hard life for sure. You gotta learn how to relax more and not take stuff so seriously, you will feel much better trust me. Honestly, it really sounds like your weight does bother you. I'm not really that fat, but I myself am eating very healthy watching my portions and exercising. By fall, I will be in very good shape. Boost your self-confidence and lose some weight. It will make you healthier and you will have more confidence. A lot of people say they are happy with themselves, but they are truly not. You can't take it too much to heart at the same time because some people develop eating disorders.[/quote69f942b6c7]

Yea but you got to look at it. All those people who will come up to you once you lose weight are only doing it because they like the cover.

They are only talking to you because their dick got hard for you. And that will NEVER settle for me because I deserve more then just face value from people or at least a little more thought. There are more ways then someone's good looks to judge them on when wanting to apporach...it shouldn't be the ONLY reason why you wanted to.

My weight doesn't bother me...not anymore. Maybe if you had asked me that about 3 years ago, I would have answered yes. I eat healthy and excerise regularly but because of kemo, my body has kinda gone into a stravation mode that I can't knock it from.

I've always been big but back when I was in high school I was about 145-150, size 12-14, in very decent shape. I was a great sprinter and I was on the football team, defensive line. I was in marching band and given best marcher 2 years in a row. But when I had to have kemo for the first time...thats when everything changed. My body reacted like I was never going to eat again so everything I ate, when I wanted to eat, went straight to reserve.

And I'm going to have to face it again here in about 3 days...wooters!!! lirolls eyesli

I love my body. Through everything, its been there and I'm a beautiful girl because of it. I'm not a supermodel. I'm not "sexy". I'm just adorable in my own little way. I have full lips, thoughtful eyes, and dimples! I have hips and tits (even though I have WAYYYY too much tit) and nice calves. I'm not fat, I'm just pleasently plump and my only complaint is that I wish I could be back in my size 14-16 pants instead of the size 24s I'm in now because it was healthier and there are alot of cuter clothes that size lilolli. And I can still kick higher then most skinny girls and can lift on my legs 330 easily. And I say...I look very nice in a pair of low-rise flares and a tank top. lilolli

Some of you say I shouldn't take what you say to heart...but I say...words are words...just because you are saying them through a screen doesn't make them any less rude, immature, abusive, or vain. In fact, the internet is one of the leading forms of communcation...even more so then the telephone now a days. Its a two way street...if you can believe people and trust their opinions online and call people you talk to online your friends...what makes you think its ok to tell someone to suck a cock or fuck off or go shoot themselves and your excuse being "you shouldn't take it seriously. It's just the internet..."? It's not ok...and thats a lame excuse. (This section isn't aimed at Powerbook but to everyone who has every done this)

And TSJ, I'm so happy for ya! How did you meet your wife online? Chatroom? Forum? Online Dating Site?

Edit

Bball "Well that's an obvious exception. But for majority of people that see the people they are dating, it's different.

I also think personality has a lot to do with physical attraction. A less attractive woman can become cute if she has the right personality, if they have a horrible personality, it just makes them uglier...

To me atleast..."

But how are you EVER going to know if that woman has a good personality when all you care about is face value to decide who you are going to go up to or not?

That is what I'm saying...most guys AREN'T going to give any woman a chance just because they don't have the look. And a man will stay with a bitch because of those looks.

bballp6699

27-06-2008 14:52:06

People that stay with someone with a horrible personality because they look good have issues themselves. That's not what I'm defending. I'm saying if I'm out and looking for a lady, I'm going to look for someone I find remotely attractive.

If your lover doesn't find you remotely attractive, 99% of the time it won't work. That has nothing to do with guys being asshole or the like, it's just the way it works.

I realize jump never saw his wife, and didn't know what he was going to see on the other end. Now if he walked in and saw her and he thought she was hideous, I would have a hard time believe that he would have still pursued it. Call me an asshole, but that's my beliefs. There is a huge line between great looking and hideous though.

ESMcCready

27-06-2008 15:28:15

Sometimes Bball...it isn't whats on the outside that makes people sexually aroused. It's what they have seen on the inside that makes ya hott for them.

That is what I am like. I don't look at the face or the body. I look at what books they are picking, what game they are looking for, what conversation they are having, what they are eatting, what they are doing. Thats the stuff that makes me tap my friend's shoulder and say, "Don't you wanna help me get enough balls to talk to that person over there?" lilolli

TravMan162

27-06-2008 15:41:50

[quotec5d73fd2a0="ESMcCready"]And most guys do shit on girls. [/quotec5d73fd2a0]

[quotec5d73fd2a0="tylerc"]No, she says those things because she has low self-esteem, because a guy has shit on her before, and she is worried he will leave her if she isn't thin/pretty.[/quotec5d73fd2a0]

I'd take a dump on her chest

[quotec5d73fd2a0="tsj"]Sure a hot girl would be nice to look, but it doesn't mean she's not a cunt (ask Travman).[/quotec5d73fd2a0]

you got that right brotha, god you should hear what happened last night.......................

ESMcCready

27-06-2008 15:43:53

[quote25ea73fd38="TravMan162"][quote25ea73fd38="ESMcCready"]And most guys do shit on girls. [/quote25ea73fd38]

[quote25ea73fd38="tylerc"]No, she says those things because she has low self-esteem, because a guy has shit on her before, and she is worried he will leave her if she isn't thin/pretty.[/quote25ea73fd38]

I'd take a dump on her chest

[quote25ea73fd38="tsj"]Sure a hot girl would be nice to look, but it doesn't mean she's not a cunt (ask Travman).[/quote25ea73fd38]

you got that right brotha, god you should hear what happened last night.......................[/quote25ea73fd38]

O.o? @ the first comment

And...what did that crazy bitch do to you now Trav?

theysayjump

27-06-2008 15:46:00

Probably shat on his chest.

Twon

27-06-2008 15:51:42

The Cleveland Steamer

TravMan162

27-06-2008 16:11:38

Heh.

No, the crazy bitch, at like 4pm she texts me and asks me why I hate her so much. I said I'd rather not answer that question and we left it at that. I got home and she was there and said she didn't want to fight anymore, so I said fine whatever and went upstairs to my room. (by the way, fighting I can handle, this shit is not fighting, this is emotional scarring.)

So anyway, a few hours go by, she's gone at this point and it's like 9pm. I work at 6am so I'm up and at 'em at 5am, every day, and she knows this, but still insists on having parties during the week.

She texts me and says a few people are coming over at ten to drink a few beers and they'll be quiet, and they're leaving at 11pm to go to the bars.

I immediately think, "yeah right, this is going to be a catastrophe."

I go upstairs to try and get to bed cuz it's 10 now, and people start to show up. As soon as they show up, this crazy whore storms out of the house into the driveway and starts yelling and making a huge ruckus with her friends for no good reason. I deal with it for a little while, and then at around 1030 my surround sound downstairs gets cranked to the max with this loud ass bassy music. Like loud as fuck.

I think, well they're going to be leaving in a half, I'll just deal with it. 1115 comes around, I get pissed, I go downstairs and shut my radio off. as soon as I head back up stairs, Nikki comes flying like a bat out of hades after me, chases me into my room and gets up my face, screaming at me about what the fuck my problem is.

She gets right up in my face, and proceeds to yell and scream and then bite my lip. She fucking bit my face and before she could do anything else her friends tore ass up the stairs and restrained her and dragged her ass back downstairs.

I'm pissed and thinking a little irrationally, so I text her and say the next time she comes after me, I'm calling 911 and pressing charges. She reads the text, flies back upstairs, but this time her friends are hot on her trail and before she can hit me, they restrain the shit out of her to the point where her friend Charlene who despises me actually apologized to me.

Nikki goes back downstairs after they calm her down, and out of nowhere I hear her come up a third time! But this time her friends smartened up and wouldn't let her get all the way up the stairs before knocking her ass down.

It's like what the fuck man. When will this end? It's unbelievable. I've taken a lot of advice from you guys though and I'm taking steps, but sometimes this shit is just unbearable.

There, glad you asked McCready?

ESMcCready

27-06-2008 16:54:42

I know the feeling. Well, I know what it is like to have the friend who has the crazy bitch.

I actually had to beat the shit out of one of friend's girlfriends...well ex-girlfriend anyway.

My friend and I use to work for this government run company that makes the wire systems to go in miltary helicopters. Him and I were asked to go to this meeting to help improve standards for working the systems (we were the best builders for the Chinook). We go to the meeting, have seperate rooms on different floors, and everything. We didn't even really have enough time between workshops and meetings to eat together.

The last morning that we are there, he comes to my room all panic-ed and says, "Jennifer is coming!" I'm like, "Ok...and that's a problem". He then explains to me she's coming because she wants to beat my ass. Supposely, one of her friends that work in the hotel saw him and I making out at the bar inside the hotel and called her about it.

I don't like the bitch anyway because she's one of those "I'm so cute and better then you" types but I put up with her because Travis and I have been friends since being on the football team. We decide best that we head to the convention since she's not stupid enough to try to start something there. Boy was I wrong...

This girl storms into one of the meetings, in front of 100 people (25 of them government representives) and tells everyone that I'm such an whore and that he's nothing but a nasty fucker. And that she knew he was up to no good. Then she hauls off and whaling on him. By the time people got in between it, he is all bloodied as well as me from trying to keep her from hurting Travis (he doesn't believe in hitting a woman...period) and she's escotted off the premises and arrested, so I thought.

Travis' mouth is bleeding and his eye is actually cut from one of her rings so I tell everyone I'm going to go take him to the emergency room. We're walking out and she comes out of now where and blind sides my friend with a freaking flashlight. I didn't even have to think about it. I just tackled the bitch to the ground and started pounding the shit out of her.

Some how she managed to run off...but she's lucky that Travis was serious hurt or I would have chased her down and ripped her throat out.

Well, after returning home, we lost our jobs and we actually had to go to court because she filed assault charges against him and I. Saying her injuries were from us jumping her, trying to kill her so we could be together. The case was thrown from court of course and she was put on trial for false statements and sentence to 3 months in prison...which she came back from and caused more hell.

This time throwing rocks through my friend's home, calling him all kinds of names and foulness then going to his work the next day and getting him fired yet again by destorying the dairy aile and causing 32k in damages and repairs. She then comes to my house and throws rocks through my windows. Which one hit my little brother (who was 6) causing him an concussion. I called the cops, then I came out the back door, snuck up on her, and beat the shit out of her until the cops came and pulled me off.

...Yea, Trav, my advice to you is put as much distance in between you and her. She's showing all the signs of someone who will mess your life up. I'm really sorry that you are going through this and sorry you got hurt last night.

Having an un-rule-y ex is HORRIBLE AND DANGEROUS. I don't know the feel story between you two or if this is the first time she has gotten violent with you, but you need to just get away and file charges.

You might feel like a sissy doing it but in the end, it will cover your ass and help when things get worse.

"The night is always darkest before the dawn..."