MoneyBonanzas.com Is Doing It Again...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76273

ESMcCready

25-06-2008 07:44:03

Yea, I've been trying to log into the site for the past 2 days now but it says the website is not found?

Does anyone know if the website crashed or closed or what?

box86rowh

25-06-2008 09:50:18

It loads for me...

Edit...the offer page loads but something is wrong with the home page....the same thing is happening to yourgiftsfree...it is trying to load a page called fsrevoulution...

box86rowh

25-06-2008 09:55:02

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at www.fsrevolution.com.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

li Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
li Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
li Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
li Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

doylnea

25-06-2008 10:54:37

The webhost who hosts the license for all FSR sites lost a hard drive last night. Any site that runs FSR is going to be intermittently down. They're working to replace the drive; the server was scheduled to be replaced this weekend anyway.

That said, anyone else get a Trojan notification from their anti-virus software when visiting www.fsrevolution.com?

TFOAF

25-06-2008 12:54:12

[quoteae5c3c9afd="doylnea"]The webhost who hosts the license for all FSR sites lost a hard drive last night. Any site that runs FSR is going to be intermittently down. They're working to replace the drive; the server was scheduled to be replaced this weekend anyway.

That said, anyone else get a Trojan notification from their anti-virus software when visiting www.fsrevolution.com?[/quoteae5c3c9afd]
Site doesn't even load. P

box86rowh

25-06-2008 14:25:36

[quote209d6306a3="doylnea"]The webhost who hosts the license for all FSR sites lost a hard drive last night. Any site that runs FSR is going to be intermittently down. They're working to replace the drive; the server was scheduled to be replaced this weekend anyway.

That said, anyone else get a Trojan notification from their anti-virus software when visiting www.fsrevolution.com?[/quote209d6306a3]
That is a SPAM message that pops up from time to time on sites that don't load....I get it alot when I mistype a URL...

ESMcCready

25-06-2008 15:17:13

Ahhh thank Doy! You're the GREATESTESTESTEST!!!

ESMcCready

03-07-2008 14:45:06

I'm tried to log in and I keep getting script saying, "can not change header or something like that".

I also noticed that when you try to go to Cash or Gifts, to one of those weird link pages that you see sometimes when you type in a page...

Anyone know what's up?