I'm pissed the f*** off!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76141

ESMcCready

16-06-2008 16:09:52

Ok, I decided to log into my Git-R-Free account I have just to see what offers I did to come and find it on hold.

Once I talk to Lori, it turns out World Winner is saying my lead is unqualified. I told her that I was just playing on my account a month or so ago and that I can still log in and out of the account with ease.

I sent her my welcome email, my upgrade email, and my account history.

Do you know what they told her?

They told her my lead is unqualified because I didn't play it until a 3 1/2 weeks later...

So basically, they told Lori they aren't paying them because I decided not to play their website right away...

I lost a full $25 to them and they got the nerve to say I'm unqualified MONTHS later...

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!

slambam

16-06-2008 16:55:03

That is clearly retarded. Hopefully for your sake at the very least they'll take you off hold and make you redo an offer. It's definitely the first time I've ever heard of something like that.

ESMcCready

16-06-2008 17:05:25

Yea, they say they would but the thing is. The money I have right now is going towards 2 trades I have to do for other people.

I don't really have any money to do any other offers. Plus I'm just really pissed because I didn't cheat the system or did the offer twice or anything like that.

They aren't going to pay Git-R-Free just because I didn't use the account right away! That is just utterly selfish and them not wanting to give them their money.

I mean I used the account, lost the money I put on the account. I was even going to take place in some of the Fourth Of July competitions just because I knew I wouldn't have anything interesting to do.

When I thought my money problems couldn't get any worse...

CollidgeGraduit

16-06-2008 17:07:35

Not to be rude, but this is a good example of why this should linotli be relied on as a source of funding. It's a good way to try some offers and get some freebies along the way, but a very unreliable way of "earning" money.

ESMcCready

16-06-2008 17:27:59

Well, I know that. I was looking for at this to help pay my $50 cell phone bill every month instead of a full replacement of funds.

Hopefully when i get un-sick or at least find a sit down job, i can enjoy this more. But first I have to move back to Maryland...

But still...World Winner isn't giving Git-R-Free their money just because I didn't play on the server right away...

I don't see that on the TOS or under the requirements of the offer. In fact, World Winner hasn't even locked my account. They are accusing me of offer fraud...or well, that is why Git-R-Free has said anyway.

zr2152

16-06-2008 19:51:29

[quote62477799e3="ESMcCready"]Well, I know that. I was looking for at this to help pay my $50 cell phone bill every month instead of a full replacement of funds.

Hopefully when i get un-sick or at least find a sit down job, i can enjoy this more. But first I have to move back to Maryland...

But still...World Winner isn't giving Git-R-Free their money just because I didn't play on the server right away...

I don't see that on the TOS or under the requirements of the offer. In fact, World Winner hasn't even locked my account. They are accusing me of offer fraud...or well, that is why Git-R-Free has said anyway.[/quote62477799e3]

The fraudulent lead comes through the affiliate which is then turned on to the freebie site. I'm sure whoever Get-R-Free uses as an affiliate had the problem with world winner. Since Get-R-Free isnt getting paid, neither should you.

That sucks about WW though, you should contact them and see what the F is up.

ESMcCready

16-06-2008 20:03:55

Yea, ZR, thats the thing...

I did EVERYTHING right...

They are saying they aren't going to pay Git-R-Free for it because I didn't use the account ASAP.

I didn't have time to really play the game until about a month AFTER I got it. I've contacted World Winner about it...the guy I talked to acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. And I sent them an email about it.

Its a bunch of bulllililili. I did what I was suppose to fair and square and if I WAS commiting fruad. World Winner would have locked my account but guess what, I can still use it and lose my money to them if I wanted.

They are just mad that I didn't start using the account I set up ASAP!

rutchana666

16-06-2008 22:17:04

Sorry To hear about this... It seems everyday some IFW or Scammer is giving it to someone good...

Is there any honesty and integrity left in this world???

d11m

16-06-2008 22:35:06

[quotec15baf6815="rutchana666"]Sorry To hear about this... It seems everyday some [bc15baf6815]IFW [/bc15baf6815]or Scammer is giving it to someone good...

Is there any honesty and integrity left in this world???[/quotec15baf6815]

FFS,

Is there any way to auto-correct this acronym to something more reasonable like 'freebie site'??

YourGiftsFree

17-06-2008 05:06:52

Phpbb does have a word censor/ replacement thing..

But anyway, Im sorry to hear that. As an owner, if we (the freebie site) do not get paid, we can not pay the user. This case in on WorldWinner.

Sorry about all of this.

ESMcCready

17-06-2008 07:30:49

Well I haven't gain and referrals on it or anything. I'm more worried about but it is doing to Ginnie, the person I did the referral for.

I haven't been able to get up with her yet about it. I mean, they litterally but my account on hold 3 months after the fact. It's been THREE whole months...actually 4 since I did this offer back on March 3rd.

EatChex89

17-06-2008 10:04:48

[quote076e3b0666="ESMcCready"]Well I haven't gain and referrals on it or anything. I'm more worried about but it is doing to Ginnie, the person I did the referral for.

I haven't been able to get up with her yet about it. I mean, they litterally but my account on hold 3 months after the fact. It's been THREE whole months...actually 4 since I did this offer back on March 3rd.[/quote076e3b0666]

Not 4 yet.

ESMcCready

18-06-2008 16:09:13

Ok...I got a question for all you freebie site owners...

If you place an account on hold, can't you see the exact date you put the account on hold in your back office?

I asked Lori of Git-R-Free when my account was put on hold, so I can match it up against the dates I spent all the cash I had loaded onto my World Winner account.

You told me she didn't know but its been a while.

I'm pretty sure I logged into the account about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it wasn't on hold but I wanted to double check just in case I was wrong.

YourGiftsFree

18-06-2008 17:10:57

[quote1bc82137cb="ESMcCready"]Ok...I got a question for all you freebie site owners...

If you place an account on hold, can't you see the exact date you put the account on hold in your back office?

I asked Lori of Git-R-Free when my account was put on hold, so I can match it up against the dates I spent all the cash I had loaded onto my World Winner account.

You told me she didn't know but its been a while.

I'm pretty sure I logged into the account about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it wasn't on hold but I wanted to double check just in case I was wrong.[/quote1bc82137cb]

It depends what script the site uses. For FSR, the main script, you can see the date. Git-R-Free though does not run FSR, so I wouldn't know, or nobody would if its built in.