Help figuring out if this site is real (cost you nothing)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76038

twist2b

10-06-2008 15:09:14

Basically me and my friends are working on getting to know if a site is real or not, and there is an offer that costs NOTHING... and it takes 6 minutes to sign up complete the offer, back out of the offer and you are done.

All you need is a phone that can support internet
if yours does then PM me for more information. Its a new site so help us out in figuring out if it is real.

if this happens to be real or fake, I will submit a thread with the information.

hehehhehe

10-06-2008 15:40:38

Are you asking someone to do an offer for you for free to see if a site is "real"?

Why don't you post more info?

TFOAF

10-06-2008 18:27:31

You're promoting fraud by telling us to back out of the offer. That's not allowed.

twist2b

10-06-2008 19:19:43

WRONG, you CANNOT BACK OUT for this offer, I am simply saying,

AFTER YOU USE THE OFFER YOU CAN QUIT AND IT DOES NOT COST YOU A THING!
To do this offer and credit, you HAVE TO TRY IT. You have to download atleast 1 song, and if you want to keep it, GREAT! Though all in all you wont have to give in a penny to this cause.

What we are trying to do is prove that this site is legit. No one has yet, some have said its fraud though NOT proved. Anyways, basically you sign up complete the offer and you are done (takes about 5-7 minutes) and if you want it can cost nothing. I only need 8 people to help me, after that we can find out if it is real.

J4320

10-06-2008 19:27:30

Okay, obviously you're just trying to benefit yourself. If you want to prove that it's legit, cool. Just be sure to send me the reward. kthx

hehehhehe

10-06-2008 20:16:58

So you're trying to get 8 people to sign up under you so you can maybe get a prize... Please post this in the trading post and offer people some pay for it instead of trying to get them to do this for free.

Locked.